PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaaack....

Mum
06-02-2006, 12:18 AM
Hi there everyone - Daniel's Mum here typing from work in Hastings, New Zealand. He has insisted that I re-register! I'm not quite up on the play of how to do all this, but hey here I am anyway. I won't be 'dialing in' often, but will keep my toes in the water so as not to lose touch.

I mainly tune in to Daniel's live journal to keep in touch with what my only son is up to! (No, he doesn't phone very often!) But hes not too bad at sending me music upon request!

Don't really have a thread for discussion, just saying hello.
Cheers.

-Edit by Miriel- Topic: Do you have any family members registered here? Does your family even know about the existence of EoFF?

Levian
06-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Hi Daniel's mom. :)

Please tell us some funny stories about Daniel! It doesn't matter if they are embarassing for him, it's ok. :cool:

Dreddz
06-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Hello :confused:

Leeza
06-02-2006, 12:26 AM
Hi Mum. It's nice to see you back. :)

For a thread topic: If you live away from your family, how often do you keep in touch with them?

Miriel
06-02-2006, 12:27 AM
I don't want to close Daniel's mum's I'm back thread. :(

*Edits in a topic instead*

Edit - Leeza beat me to it! She's quick like a cat!

Mum
06-02-2006, 12:30 AM
Hello :confused:
Confused about...?

Was that even a question?

Markus. D
06-02-2006, 12:32 AM
For a Thread topic: Do you have any family members registered here? Does your family even know about the existence of EoFF?

my cousin may be registered here.

If you live away from your family, how often do you keep in touch with them?

Phoooone.

and errr, welcome back (?_?)

Shauna
06-02-2006, 12:33 AM
Hey Daniel's Mum! xD

Uhh, my sister registered, made like 2 posts and never returned. :D

DK
06-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Can you tell Towns to return my calls please it's been 7 months now and the baby is almost here and I need to find out what the deal is and if he wants to keep seeing it or not please i'm desperate :(

Mum
06-02-2006, 12:36 AM
Hi Mum. It's nice to see you back. :)

For a thread topic: If you live away from your family, how often do you keep in touch with them?

It really is a RELATIVE question:

If you live around the corner (like I do from Nikki, my daughter - Daniel's sister) then we see each other 1-2 times a week or more on occasion.
If you live in the same town, perhaps once a week or fortnight.
If you live 2.5hrs drive away, like I do from my family, I visit once or twice a month.
Or if its relatives that you're not close to, then much less!
If you're close to them and they're overseas, then email is the most convenient way and then it depends on how often they reply. Like I post on my live journal about once a week - but do i get any comments or replies - rarely.
Does Daniel phone me? Rarely (mainly when he has a question about a song).

So its really all about how close you want to be and how much is returned, isn't it.

Can you tell Towns to return my calls please it's been 7 months now and the baby is almost here and I need to find out what the deal is and if he wants to keep seeing it or not please i'm desperate :(

HAHAHAHAHAHA Nice try, sunshine.

Hi Daniel's mom. :)

Please tell us some funny stories about Daniel! It doesn't matter if they are embarassing for him, it's ok. :cool:

When Daniel was little, he wouldn't eat anything with onions in unless I could prove they had been cooked 3 times. Go figure!

Shauna
06-02-2006, 12:42 AM
xDDD :thumb:

Loony BoB
06-02-2006, 12:42 AM
*on the phone so can't go into detail*

Quick - someone teach my Mum about double posting! xD

Danielle says hi, by the way, Mum. :)

Oh, and that Kyono guy - that's Dan. My best friend I meet up with every August. :) And Leeza is that other mum I told you about that once said something that prompted me to text you.

I call about once a month - but you only ever email ME for songs, anyway! Hehe... you know I love ya. I might call you when Danielle's over this weekend.

I talk to the rest of my famliy far less than my Mum, so yeah. :p

- loony bob penetrated me
06-02-2006, 12:43 AM
Daniel, how come you've never taken me home to meet your mother before? :confused:

NeoCracker
06-02-2006, 12:45 AM
I'd of shoved the onions down daniels throat and told him to never questoin my cooking again.
Of course I can't cook, nor do I like kids. so this advice may not be the best to follow.

Miriel
06-02-2006, 12:46 AM
Quick - someone teach my Mum about double posting! xD

I've just been merging her posts as she goes. :p

Roto13
06-02-2006, 12:50 AM
Hey, Daniel's mom. Can I call you Loony MoM?

SammieBabe
06-02-2006, 12:50 AM
Hi Mum!! :D

Most of my family lives close, so its easy to keep in contact with them. Its also how I get away with free babysitters all the time...:D

Madame Adequate
06-02-2006, 12:53 AM

I take my hat off to you, sir. I take it off.

And hello Mum! Daniel: Call your mother >=|

Mirage
06-02-2006, 01:49 AM
Hi Daniels mum. Does Daniel eat his vegetables?

Faris
06-02-2006, 01:55 AM
Daniel's mom, can you make sure that he keeps his shirt on while many people are around/watching.

I don't have any family members who would join.

fire_of_avalon
06-02-2006, 02:01 AM
Hello Mum! I am foa! :D

Mum
06-02-2006, 02:03 AM
Only if I cook them for him, the lazy so and so.

Tempest
06-02-2006, 02:05 AM
Hello Mum. It is very nice to meet you. :D

Hawkeye
06-02-2006, 02:08 AM
I wonder if we should post the Daniel pimp smiley.

Hi mum. :)

NeoCracker
06-02-2006, 02:13 AM
Wouldn't it be funny if daniel banned mum?

DK
06-02-2006, 02:19 AM
http://www.aiyon.com/meetup/DSCF0237a.jpg

Big Pimpin'

Evastio
06-02-2006, 02:38 AM
Hi mum! Have fun and don't get banned. :D

To stay on topic my family doesn't have any accounts on Eyes on FF.

Rusty
06-02-2006, 02:57 AM
xD Hiya.

bipper
06-02-2006, 03:00 AM
-Edit by Miriel- Topic: Do you have any family members registered here? Does your family even know about the existence of EoFF?

right. They would send me to the ward.:p

By the way Daniel - your mum types hott!!

Sephex
06-02-2006, 03:49 AM
My sister posts here as most of you know. My parents know about this place. So yeah, any guy who talks to my sister...watch out for my dad. And me.

Behold the Void
06-02-2006, 03:52 AM
Greetings, mother of BoB. I hope you are well.

And as far as relatives who post here, I've not made any large secret of it. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=11493)

Acid Raine
06-02-2006, 03:54 AM
Meh, my family has no idea of this place. Even though I spend most of my time here (4 months and almost 700 posts!)

eestlinc
06-02-2006, 03:56 AM
I should make my mom register here.

Twilight Edge
06-02-2006, 03:57 AM
I am the only kid and my parents are tech dummies.

BTW Hi Mum!Nice to meet you!:D

Yamaneko
06-02-2006, 04:16 AM
Didn't we ban you? And by "we" I mean your son.

StarChild
06-02-2006, 04:27 AM
'ello!

none of my family is on this board, thankfully.

eestlinc
06-02-2006, 04:28 AM
she got pruned last time.

Hawkeye
06-02-2006, 04:35 AM

Big Pimpin'
That's what I'm talking about.

Yamaneko
06-02-2006, 04:36 AM
she got pruned last time.
That's what they'd like us to think.

Giga Guess
06-02-2006, 05:12 AM

Big Pimpin'

My eyes! MY EYES!

Good evening Mum. 10,000 Giga Points, cuz I'm feeling nice.

I'm close enough to my family to maintain contact (I work with, and live across a school ground from my sister....and e-mail my mom frequently. I also got her a mug from Wawa that says "29 and Holding." She vowed revenge on me) but none of them post here, so....yeah.

rubah
06-02-2006, 05:21 AM
I would be surprised to have family here.

hey Mum! I wanna hear more littledaniel stories:D

Ashi
06-02-2006, 07:09 AM
Hi, Daniel's Mum!

My family members know about EoFF, but the only ones who were registered were my aunt and my cousin. My cousin actually registered long before my aunt but neither were around here at the same time.

Loony BoB
06-02-2006, 07:39 AM
It's crazy just how many of you I've probably talked to Mum about at some point - Ashi no doubt (best friend for five years or so?) and fire_of_avalon maybe.

Now that I'm here and not on the phone...

I email my Mum quite regularly, she comments on my LJ and sometimes I remember to comment on hers too! I phone her about once or twice a month and I spent four years trying to coinvince her to re-register here. I keep in touch with my Dad, stepbrother and halfsister through my stepmum, who emails me sporadically, sometimes once a month, sometimes five times a month. My stepsister chats to me every now and then and also has an LJ, as we're quite close (like my Mum). My sister reads my LJ every once in a while and emails me once every month or two.

I only really keep in touch with my Mum, my stepsister and my stepmum, overall.

Calliope
06-02-2006, 08:42 AM
Daniel's Mum, do you remember me? ;_;

Psydekick
06-02-2006, 08:50 AM
Hiya MoM or is MuM? Either way HI!

~Sora!

Spiffing Cheese
06-02-2006, 09:39 AM
Hi! :D

Your son says my name wrong. :mad2:

Cz
06-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Let's face it, if anyone was ever going to get their mum to register, it was always gonig to be BoB, wasn't it? :D

Hello, Mum! *waves*

Old Manus
06-02-2006, 10:58 AM
I can't make 'your mum' jokes :(

Rye
06-02-2006, 11:03 AM
Hello! :D

I think my brother might know about EoFF as he's slowly becoming a forum-goer, but he's not registered here.

Drift
06-02-2006, 01:18 PM
i think BoB's mum should be elevated to CK or a postition higher than BoB's just to keep him in check. TELL BoB TO STOP FLASHING HIS WOOD!

Roogle
06-02-2006, 03:57 PM
It's crazy just how many of you I've probably talked to Mum about at some point - Ashi no doubt (best friend for five years or so?) and fire_of_avalon maybe.

Now that I'm here and not on the phone...

I email my Mum quite regularly, she comments on my LJ and sometimes I remember to comment on hers too! I phone her about once or twice a month and I spent four years trying to coinvince her to re-register here. I keep in touch with my Dad, stepbrother and halfsister through my stepmum, who emails me sporadically, sometimes once a month, sometimes five times a month. My stepsister chats to me every now and then and also has an LJ, as we're quite close (like my Mum). My sister reads my LJ every once in a while and emails me once every month or two.

I only really keep in touch with my Mum, my stepsister and my stepmum, overall.

What a nice change of pace. It is good to see those that can keep things like that in balance.

Jojee
06-02-2006, 09:31 PM
Daniels' mum, has got it goin' on~
She's all I want, and I've waited for soo long~
Daniel can't you see, you're just not the bird for me~
I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Daniel's mum~

(Can't believe no one's posted this yet XD)

Ultima Shadow
06-02-2006, 09:37 PM
This is sooo cool! Mum for the win! :cool:

NeoCracker
06-02-2006, 09:46 PM

You are no on my least hated list of people. Allong with Shads and Del Murder. Good Job.

Dignified Pauper
06-02-2006, 10:11 PM
I wonder if I should tell Daniel's mum all about the dirty things he and Psy are rumored to do together...?

Shauna
06-02-2006, 10:42 PM

You know, this is really funny for me, because Daniel sang that about MY Mum. xD

o_O
06-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Hi Mum, can you please tell Daniel to come back to New Zealand?

Thanks. :)