PDA

View Full Version : skate boarding

Lynx
06-02-2006, 04:25 AM
does anyone else on here skateboard? ive been skateboarding for 2 years off and on. just the last 2 months have i been takeing it seriously though. so if you do skateboard whats your best trick, biggest set youve done or whatever you want to talk about that youve done on a skateboard?

Yamaneko
06-02-2006, 04:27 AM
People are still skateboarding?

DeathKnight
06-02-2006, 05:35 AM
People are still skateboarding?

My thoughts exactly.

kikimm
06-02-2006, 05:37 AM
Skateboarding is the scariest thing ever, apart from the wheelie shoes. Agh. I guess I have horrible balance or something, cause I'm wobbling like crazy. My best trick is pushing my myself with my hands when I lay on top of it.

escobert
06-02-2006, 05:39 AM
hard flips all the way ;)

Mitch
06-02-2006, 05:40 AM
Some of my friends skate. I go along sometimes but I can't do any tricks. Straight line alll the way. They're good for getting around the city.

Shlup
06-02-2006, 06:09 AM
I skateboarded in fourth through sixth grade, but then my skateboard buddies got too interested in smoking pot to skate anymore, so I couldn't use their skateboards and my mom wouldn't buy me a good one. The one she bought me had plastic trucks for christsake.

Slade
06-02-2006, 07:45 AM
I used to skate a few years back when I was in school. Only did it for about a year. I wasn't that great.

Psydekick
06-02-2006, 09:44 AM
I cant skateboard to save my life, my best trick is umm Lying on your belly on the board lol

~Sora!

GhandiOwnsYou
06-02-2006, 11:30 AM
oooo, the devil is here.... *tosses the holy water*

Sorry Twig Flipper, I ride inline. kinda like asking Hitler and Samson to play nice.

I Took the Red Pill
06-02-2006, 11:53 AM
I used to skate alot, but now I pretty much quit. The best I could do was a 180 Heelflip.

Meat Puppet
06-02-2006, 12:41 PM
When I was smaller I would lay down back onto skateboard. Then I would push myself (using my feet) headfirst down a steep, long concrete driveway. I crashed almost every time I done it, but I think the worst injury I ever got was a broken arm. I stopped doing it when we moved house. I don't know if I could do that anymore, because I am less brave now than I was 9 or 10 years ago.

That is probably the most experience I've had with skateboards.

~SapphireStar~
06-02-2006, 12:45 PM
I had a pink skateboard when I was about 10 or 11, but I never performed any tricks cause there was no where for me to try and practise them. And I wasnt old enough to go skate in Manchester where all the teens would go. It sucked.

Chris
06-02-2006, 02:25 PM
I dont' skateboard. I can barely ride a bide, let alone keep my balance on a skateboard.

Shauna
06-02-2006, 02:35 PM
I've tried once or twice, but I've never been too good on a skateboard. :p

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-03-2006, 06:06 AM
Oh wow. Now I am sad. I hardly ever skate anymore. I went skating the other day for the first time in a few months. I found I can still impossible, which is good, cause it is a showy trick. People like to see that. I can't seem to get that last half flip on my 3 flip anymore.

Rostum
06-03-2006, 06:14 AM
I used to skate in high school for a few years. Not nowadays, lost interest in it and I've also lost my balance.

I guess the last thing I could remember doing was heelflip to frontside boardslide. *shrugs*

Bart's Friend Milhouse
06-03-2006, 10:06 AM
it would be nice if I could skateboard but I can't go round practising on a vibrant pink one. I did attempt it when i was about 10 and my best trick was probably managing to stay on while it rolled. At some point in my life I would like to try doing a Casper

Angi-Kaiser
06-03-2006, 01:51 PM
I can stay on the board, going down hill! Which isn't to bad, considering my boards used to be my cousins, and has no grip what-so-ever. With that board, standing on it while it moves is prety much the only trick you can do.

Leene
06-03-2006, 02:40 PM
:save:i don't like skateboarding...allthough i 've skateboard once but i did it only for fun.:save:

Faris
06-03-2006, 05:07 PM
The best thing I can do with a skateboard is pick it up and run.

Tigmafuzz
06-03-2006, 07:48 PM
I haven't boarded in a while, but I almost killed myself one time when I (luckily) completed a 720.
Also, a 50-50 broke my board. I used to be kinda chubby.

Lynx
06-09-2006, 01:07 AM
i just got back from a skateing trip. went to boston but it rained the whole time. all i did was one 3 set in a town just outside of boston.

my 2 favorite tricks i can do are varial sexchanges looks really cool.
also hand stands and spring bakc onto the board looks cool too.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-09-2006, 01:18 AM
i just got back from a skateing trip. went to boston but it rained the whole time. all i did was one 3 set in a town just outside of boston.

my 2 favorite tricks i can do are varial sexchanges looks really cool.
also hand stands and spring bakc onto the board looks cool too.
OMG. I have done that before. It is so hard to land back on the board right. I almost always fall. One time, I tried to do a manual like that and fell and broke my glasses. Good times.

Blitz Ace
06-09-2006, 02:36 AM
OMG. I have done that before. It is so hard to land back on the board right. I almost always fall. One time, I tried to do a manual like that and fell and broke my glasses. Good times.
haha i broke my glasses skating once as well... i ran into a pole...

i used to skate a few years back, when everyone was into it, and i could do a few tricks. My best was prob a heel-flip. but yeh... oh and this one time on tony hawks skating, i got like millions and millions of points from one trick!!!!! ... i dont think i can credit that as my trick though...

bipper
06-09-2006, 03:26 AM
It IS a crime

GhandiOwnsYou
06-09-2006, 04:43 AM
I always used to enjoy putting the "boarding superiority" crew on the spot. They'd always crack on the inliners, saying it was all easy because skates are attached to your feet. So i'd offer them to trade their boards for skates for fifteen minutes and prove to me how easy it was. unbeknownst to them, i always used to play with skateboards and actually could ride one halfway decent. it was quite the shock to them to see me easily nosesliding stuff when they could barely run up a ramp in my skates.... many many funny videos, i still laugh at 6 years later.