PDA

View Full Version : OH MY GOD! A BLUE CAR!

Calliope
06-02-2006, 10:03 AM
How high are your standards? Are you easily impressed by things in general? Be as vague/specific as you'd care to in your answers, I don't really mind.

I think the fact that I ate broccolini today has caused all of my standards to be raised by seventeen percent, and while I'm not one for fancy cars, most video games, or large televisons; potplants and geese can have me beaming for days.

Psydekick
06-02-2006, 10:05 AM
I dont understand what you mean, but my standards are quite high:greenie:

Miriel
06-02-2006, 10:05 AM
I am easily amused. But not so easily impressed.

Like. A pepper grinder will fascinate me. But a ferrari won't impress me. I'm weird like that.

Calliope
06-02-2006, 10:07 AM
Pepper grinders are great! I'd way rather have one than a ferrari, even though I'd use it to pretend it was a car!

Psydekick
06-02-2006, 10:09 AM
I laugh at a lot of things people dont find funny, that enough?

~Sora!

Zeromus_X
06-02-2006, 10:13 AM
I love kitties! :cat: :love:

Cz
06-02-2006, 10:19 AM
OH GOD *edits* :eek:

No, I am not very easily impressed by everyday things. I don't put much thought into things like pepper grinders or geese because as far as I'm concerned that stuff is, y'know, just there. I've got more important things to be doing than standing around gawping at water-birds. Like pursuing life goals. :D

Calliope
06-02-2006, 10:20 AM
NO! NO! THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A I LIKE THIS AND THAT THREAD!

Quick! Post about life goals or something vaguely meaningful!

Levian
06-02-2006, 12:18 PM
My Malaria pills was pink two days ago, but now they're yellow. :D

~SapphireStar~
06-02-2006, 12:40 PM
A pepper grinder will fascinate me. But a ferrari won't impress me. I'm weird like that.
Yeah thats me. My mates would be pointing at a fancy sports car and I'd be looking at something else, like a mega tiny dog and buzzing over the fact that I seen it :D

Shauna
06-02-2006, 12:46 PM
I am easily amused. I'll laugh for ages at the slightest thing.

I guess I'm sort of easily impressed? I am like looking at flashy cars, but they don't keep my attention for long. However, my bedroom wall kept my attention, and staring at it was the most interesting thing to do, for 3 weeks. :p

Mittopotahis
06-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Reminds me of a simpsons quote:

Burns: And people are impressed by this kind of thing?
Homer: Yes! And I'm not easily impressed. Wow! A blue car!

Simple things amuse simple minds. I have a very simple mind, so my standards aren't high at all :)

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
06-02-2006, 05:07 PM

Like. A pepper grinder will fascinate me. But a ferrari won't impress me. I'm weird like that.

hehe... ditto...

I find boring things funny... it's embarrasing sometimes... :tongue:

project X
06-02-2006, 05:20 PM

Me too. Pepper grinders are great. I usually make a big mess with them, though, because I don't stop grinding the pepper until someone tells me I'm being impolite. :(

Miriel
06-02-2006, 05:29 PM
Me too. Pepper grinders are great. I usually make a big mess with them, though, because I don't stop grinding the pepper until someone tells me I'm being impolite. :(
After I got my first pepper grinder, I didn't have any food to put pepper on, so I stood over the kitchen sink and ground up pepper into the sink for a good 3 minutes. So much fun! :p

Spiffing Cheese
06-02-2006, 07:37 PM
I'm really easily entertained. I laugh for hours at stupid pictures and stuff and if someone makes me laugh, I'll keep randomly laughing at them throughout the day when I remember what they said.

I'm easily impressed by some stuff and not so much with other stuff. Wow. How specific of me.

VorpalCyberWolf
06-02-2006, 07:37 PM

^Likewise

Jojee
06-02-2006, 09:17 PM
XD Very easily amused.

Roogle's AIM avatar.... is a picture of a Raganarok Online accessory (clip!). XDDDD Which I dunno why, after I saw it the first time, I was laughing for half an hour straight and sadly I was on the phone with Wezly at the same time, so I just kept laughing into the phone for so long and Wezly thought I was weird :(

Mirage
06-02-2006, 11:03 PM
I'm easily amused, but not easily impressed :p. though a Ferrari might impress me, cause I really want one... Depends on which model.

And that is amusing, monkie. :)

kidney / theif
06-02-2006, 11:08 PM
Well, it amuses me that someone will go out and buy a Hummer then complain about gas prices. :cat: Ok, no one does that but I had to say it.

Yuffie514
06-02-2006, 11:43 PM
easily amused, takes work to impress. i find some of the simplest things to be reasons to laugh at...

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-03-2006, 04:21 AM
Dishwalla fascinates me.
omg musical reference

StarlightAngel
06-03-2006, 04:29 AM
I'm easily distracted if that's anything to say...

One time we were watching a movie in class and I ended up watching the fly going around the room.

But the movie was boring anyway ;P

kikimm
06-03-2006, 04:29 AM
After I got my first pepper grinder, I didn't have any food to put pepper on, so I stood over the kitchen sink and ground up pepper into the sink for a good 3 minutes. So much fun! :p

xD At first I was like whoa what the hell that's weird, but the more that I think about it, that does actually sound fun. Although Iv'e tried to use them before and I don't get it. I think this is because I am retarded.

I'm not easily impressed by material things. I don't even like fancy cars; I prefer beat-up ones! Just because most people who have stuff that's nice buy it, sometimes, to show off and impress people and I just have to be such a rebel hoo boy.

Reles
06-03-2006, 09:08 AM
By objects? Cars, houses, etc. I don't really become "impressed." I am however in fascinated of clothing and jewelry, just because I like fashion. But if someone's not wearing nice clothes I don't stray away from them. I do have high standards for people, their personalities have to wow me in order for me to stay interested.