PDA

View Full Version : About Final Form...

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Okay, so I finally got the game and beat it, but that aside I cannot seem to unlock Final Form. Valor, Wisdom and Master Form are levelled to level 5, my summon is at level 3 and I try to change into Master Form during a battle when doing this for I heard that it increases the chances of it being successful. I have made sure my Drive Gauge is completely maxed. As far as I can see I am doing everything I have read to unlock it, but it seems not to unlock, no matter how many times I try. I mean I went through 20+ levels of leveling while collecting materials for synthesis, during the whole time, trying to unlock Final Form. It is driving me crazy! I have manage to go into AntiForm twice, yet no Final. Is it me just having bad luck and I should just spend more time trying or am I doing something wrong?

Tavrobel
06-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Final Form is random. Just change into your other forms as often as you can, and eventually you will get it. It's probably bad luck, and yes, Master Form does seem to trigger it more often than the others (the lower the level, the better, I got mine with Master Form, yet Wisdom and Master were at base level).

Silvercry
06-03-2006, 03:18 AM
From what I've gathered, the chances of achieving Final Form is greater if you form change in The World That Never Was. The Memory Skyscraper area is a good place to try. Pick a form, change, and if it doesn’t work, just head back to the Brink of Despair, leave the world and come right back and try again. Lather, rinse, repeat until you get Final Form. If anti-form shows up again, just use the Coliseum trick to max out your drive gauge and try again.

By the by, is it just me or did anti-form seem more powerful in The World That Never Was?

Zeromus_X
06-03-2006, 05:53 AM
Go to the Cerberus cup or some other tournament and restart until you get the Final Form. :cat: