PDA

View Full Version : Gunner's Gauntlet

StarChild
06-02-2006, 05:24 PM
Hey, I'm just wondering if it's worth doing the gunner's gaunlet. I'm at that part and I personal don't feel like taking the time, but I'm not sure if it's actually worth doing.

What do you guys think?

Tavrobel
06-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Depends on whether you find the game worth your time. I don't. But be that as it may...

It depends on how you are playing the game:
Are you good at mini-games? If so, then play it.
Are you trigger happy (hahaha what a pun, no one cares): If so, then play it.
Do you like third person shooters? If so, then play it.
Do you want 100%? If so, then play it.
Are you competitive? Well, this one could go either way.
Or do you just want to beat the game and leave it to the side (which should take around 20 minutes)? If so, you might as well, seeing as you paid money for the game, you might as well milk it for all its worth (which is not a large sum, BTW).

I myself fall under the last question. The game in general isn't great, but since you have it, might as well use it.

TheSpoonyBard
06-02-2006, 07:02 PM
If you want the Mortal Coil GG and Adamantite accesory (the rarest in the game), you should play it.

Renmiri
06-02-2006, 09:39 PM
You need to beat his 500 record once at least, to get 100% completion points and, if Im not mistaken, to find out what name Wakka gives to his kid

kain_ex
06-06-2006, 12:51 AM
If you want the Mortal Coil GG and Adamantite accesory (the rarest in the game), you should play it.

How many points we need to get those 2 things?

I'm actually pretty good in this mini-game, but I didn't know if it was really worth... and what this adamantite acessory do?

TheSpoonyBard
06-06-2006, 01:01 AM
For the Mortal Coil you need 1,150 points and for the Adamantite you need 2,800 points. The Adamatite grants you HP +100%, Def/MDef +120, Agi -30 and Auto-Wall.

Summoner
06-09-2006, 01:26 AM
For the Mortal Coil you need 1,150 points and for the Adamantite you need 2,800 points. The Adamatite grants you HP +100%, Def/MDef +120, Agi -30 and Auto-Wall.

And to think, I've been avoiding the Gunner's Gauntlet after I beat 500 points. And I need it now, because I'm fighting (correct me on the names) Mindy, Cindy, and.........the other name has escaped me. So far, I don't stand a chance. As for whether or not you should run the Gunner's Gauntlet, I did it for the storyline. To prove that Summoners were still needed, and that they weren't worthless. And because Yuna felt so strongly about it, and Yuna's my favorite character.........

Tempest
06-09-2006, 01:31 AM

And to think, I've been avoiding the Gunner's Gauntlet after I beat 500 points. And I need it now, because I'm fighting (correct me on the names) Mindy, Cindy, and.........the other name has escaped me. So far, I don't stand a chance.
The other one is Sandy.

I only ever played the mini game to 500 points to beat his record and get the %.

Dell
06-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Do I need Adamantite to clear out Via Infinito?

TheSpoonyBard
06-09-2006, 01:22 PM
It's certainly not necessary as you can make do without it, but it might make things easier for you.

Dell
06-09-2006, 01:37 PM
You're probably right. Cat Nip and Speedy Bracer are the only items needed. (That's what I hear)

kain_ex
06-11-2006, 11:28 PM
You're probably right. Cat Nip and Speedy Bracer are the only items needed. (That's what I hear)

Actually, I've already finished Via Infinito 3 times without using then.

Btw, I think Iron Duke is better than this Adamantite, no?

Iron Duke:

+100 strenght
+100 defense
+100 magic
+100 magic def
+10 agility
+100 accuracy
+100 evasion
+50 luck
+100% HP
+100% MP

And Summoner, I think your lvls are probably REALLY low, cuz the only offensive thing I found at them is Mindy's "Passado" and their Delta Attack (can only be used when the three of them are in battle).

Btw, you should focus on Mindy first since she's the lower HP and her Passado is... annoying. Then take care of Sandy and for last, Cindy.