PDA

View Full Version : Problem

G Campbell
06-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Is there anyway to check if you were charged the monthly fee? I cancelled all my ID's on May 31st and I think i was still charged for the new month.

When I logged on to see if I had any messages I had an option of reviewing fees for June and it had the prices of the content ID's and names. So I assume I was billed but when I try to play the game it says I can't because I need to buy a new ID or reactivate one.

Miriel
06-02-2006, 11:38 PM
If you cancelled late on the 31st, it could be that you were still charged. I think you should cal Square about it, maybe they can refund you the money.

Also, to check for sure, just check your credit card charges. If you have internet banking, you'll probably see the charges within a few business days.

Ouch!
06-03-2006, 07:33 PM
I think you should cal Square about it, maybe they can refund you the money.
Keep dreaming, you crazy dreamer. Getting back the $12.95+ from SE would take infinitely more effort than it's worth. It would take a *whole* lot of prodding and a whole lot of people telling you "we'll see what we can do about it." I think you're just SOL unless you want to put loads of effort in to get back a couple of bucks.

Miriel
06-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Well then, you can always call your credit card company and ask them to charge back the $12 since you paid for a service you didn't recieve (one more month of FFXI).

Rostum
06-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Well then, you can always call your credit card company and ask them to charge back the $12 since you paid for a service you didn't recieve (one more month of FFXI).

Being in Australia, and not wanting to m ake international calls, I did this. ^.^; I didn't even have to do a thing, just rang the bank and got them to get my money back.

Ouch!
06-04-2006, 12:21 AM
That's pretty damn spiffy, then.