PDA

View Full Version : true love, im in it, im whileing to do anything for it.

Dark Angel From Heaven
06-03-2006, 12:27 AM
hey guys, well i in love with this girl on england, her name is Kara. i was not expacting to fall in love with her or anyone on line. but i fell for her. iv been with her for a long time and i wont to come over there to see her. i just trund 16, working age over here in the U.S.A. i have a frind of mine named chad, he's from england, he has a gf over here in the u.s and shes my best friend so is chad, well his dad own's a compney overe there and he has some contacts in bostin and chads going to get a job there and go to shool there and get a place there, he told me i can room with him at his place and he can ask his dad to give me a job there and i can go too school there, but i would have to move out of my home and live with him. im in love with her so much and id do anything to be with her, i cant stand not being with her, she means the world to me. she's the one for me and she's the one i wont to marry. i love her so much. my mom and step dad might not let me go. but i have too, to be with her. thats all i wont, she's all i wont. i need my mom and step dad to let me go, chad said when he comes from england he would talk to my mom and see what he can do. from what i heard from my mom it may be possable. i hope so.

~SapphireStar~
06-03-2006, 12:29 AM
Are we a travel agency as well as a dating one?
Also I think this belongs in ... a Live Journal.

Levian
06-03-2006, 12:30 AM
Have you ever met her before? Face to face. You should probably meet her a few times before you move to another country.

If you haven't met her, she could be Loony BoB for all you know.

Chris
06-03-2006, 12:30 AM
Are we a travel agency as well as a dating one?
Also I think this belongs in ... a Live Journal.
God, I hope not. My dungeon is still empty, SS. :(!

~SapphireStar~
06-03-2006, 12:32 AM
Stop it you wicked boy, people will talk :D
Seriously your not in love. Its hormones.

Dark Angel From Heaven
06-03-2006, 12:32 AM
Have you ever met her before? Face to face. You should probably meet her a few times before you move to another country.
i need the money to go over there too see her first. thats were the job comes in. but i know enough about her, i dont cere what she looks like. i love her so much. she will always be beautifull in my eyes

~SapphireStar~
06-03-2006, 12:33 AM
but i know enough about her, i dont cere what she looks like. i love her so much. she will always be beautifull in my eyes
I feel like going "Surprise surprise chuck!" in a horrid Cilla Black voice :D
"Heres what you turned down!"

Chris
06-03-2006, 12:33 AM
i need the money to go over there too see her first. thats were the job comes in. but i know enough about her, i dont cere what she looks like. i love her so much. she will always be beautifull in my eyes
Dude, that is pretty scary. Are you sure you're in love with her? Wait, don't tell her that just yet. You'll freak her out!

Rye
06-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Please, please, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE I cannot stress this enough PLEASE just meet her first before you move to a new country. You could mess up your whole life. You're 16. You have your whole life ahead you. Take one step at a time.

Levian
06-03-2006, 12:36 AM

Want a piece of advice?

Get a job in the US first. Build up some cash to visit her, maybe more than once. Then decide if she's worth moving to. Moving away from home at the age of 16 ain't easy. Especially if it's to a whole other country. :mog:

edit: Ryemeister and Chriz beat me to it. :tonberry:

~SapphireStar~
06-03-2006, 12:37 AM
Havent you both got webcams? Cheaper then paying for transport just to clap eyes on her.

StarChild
06-03-2006, 12:39 AM
This your first love?

Don't jump in too deep.

Dark Angel From Heaven
06-03-2006, 12:39 AM
Dude, that is pretty scary. Are you sure you're in love with her? Wait, don't tell her that just yet. You'll freak her out!
we both been in love for a while now, we talk a lot and we both feel the same about eachother, who knows, maybe more. i told her what i plane to do and everything, and i wont to be with her so bad. im always happy when im with her, she makes everyday more wonderfull, when im sad or up set, the thought of her makes me happy again, i woill just be siting there thinking about her and with out realizing it id have a big smile on me face and id be really happy. i miss her all the time and i wish to be with her. id die for her, hounst to god i would. i love her with all my heart and soul. shes everything to me. im happy im with her and im happy im the one she loves, she broke up with her x bf for me and we have been in love for a long time now. i wont too see her. shes everthing to me...i love her, thats why i need to move to bostin and get a job with chad and when i have enough money i plan on going there to see her.

Shoeberto
06-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Online relationships are okay and all but
1) You're 16
2) You're wanting to move to an entirely new country with people you've never met before, away from your family. And you've never met them. And you're 16, on your own.

How long have you known her? Or been in love with her? And how do you know she's being entirely truthful with how she is? You gotta think about a lot of things, man.

Dark Angel From Heaven
06-03-2006, 12:41 AM

Want a piece of advice?

Get a job in the US first. Build up some cash to visit her, maybe more than once. Then decide if she's worth moving to. Moving away from home at the age of 16 ain't easy. Especially if it's to a whole other country. :mog:

edit: Ryemeister and Chriz beat me to it. :tonberry:
dude were do you think bostin is....its in the U.S....i need money before anything.

Levian
06-03-2006, 12:42 AM
Oh, now I get it. You never said you were going to move to England. You were moving to BOSTON, to earn up cash to visit her in England! Go for it, man.

This is exactly why people should spell properly.

Shauna
06-03-2006, 12:43 AM
xD Lev speaks truth! ;)

Dark Angel From Heaven
06-03-2006, 12:43 AM
1) You're 16
2) You're wanting to move to an entirely new country with people you've never met before, away from your family. And you've never met them. And you're 16, on your own.

How long have you known her? Or been in love with her? And how do you know she's being entirely truthful with how she is? You gotta think about a lot of things, man.
im not moveing too another contry just yet....im moveing to bostin if me mom and pa lets me, id have to move out of the house.. and move in with chad, whos comeing to the U.S from england....im gona room with him, if me mom lets me

Dark Angel From Heaven
06-03-2006, 12:45 AM
Oh, now I get it. You never said you were going to move to England. You were moving to BOSTON, to earn up cash to visit her in England! Go for it, man.

This is exactly why people should spell properly.
yes im sorry my spelling ant that great, pluse my sis broke my other key bored so im typing ona peace of /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif...but yes i wont to move to boston and get a job there and stuff.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-03-2006, 12:45 AM
1) You're 16

im not moveing too another contry just yet....im moveing to bostin if me mom and pa lets me, id have to move out of the house.. and move in with chad, whos comeing to the U.S from england....im gona room with him, if me mom lets me
so thats a maybe?

why is everybody harsh to him?

Dark Angel From Heaven
06-03-2006, 12:48 AM
1) You're 16

so thats a maybe?

why is everybody harsh to him?
nah its cool, i get it dayley ^^....yes its a maybe...and im hopeing its a yes.

~SapphireStar~
06-03-2006, 12:48 AM
We're not being harsh, we are being realistic. I think your too young to be moving out at 16, I only moved out on my own 2 years ago and Im ... alittle older then you. If you do go, then good luck. But your running before you can walk.