PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's black jacket

Nick Schovitz
06-03-2006, 02:05 AM
Hey I've always wonder until the end of KH2 why mickey was weraing an organization 13 jacket, was he pretending to be in it, if so it's a lame disguise as Mickey's head is so big that his face can't be covered and his ears stick out too. Just want to know.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-03-2006, 02:12 AM
something to do with darkness

Tavrobel
06-03-2006, 02:13 AM
So that whenever he travels using the Darkness, he won't get caught by the other OXIII members, in case if they are also using the dark pathways. Unlike Riku, he is not hiding in shame, but rather, he is hiding because he does not want to be caught.

Nick Schovitz
06-03-2006, 02:19 AM
Oh so he was using it as disguise, it's pretty lame though since his head is so big.

vampirepiggyhunter7
06-03-2006, 02:21 AM
It looks cool.
And represents the dark reality of Disney...

DiZTewell
06-03-2006, 03:35 AM
I agree. He looked pimpin.

StarlightAngel
06-03-2006, 04:30 AM
So that whenever he travels using the Darkness, he won't get caught by the other OXIII members, in case if they are also using the dark pathways.

I'm assuming in dark pathways it'd be pretty hard to see, so if you saw an organization cloak you'd assume it's a person from the organization as well.

DiZTewell
06-03-2006, 05:01 AM
yes i would

Dark Puppet
06-05-2006, 04:54 AM
Is it just me, or did Mickey throw an attitude when he was in that jacket. I mean, once he didn't wear it, he seemed decent, but every scene where they showed him in it, he was like...harsh, and mean...and near the edge of me wanting to push him onto a mouse trap if he told me I was being stupid one more time!!!

*pushes the mouse*

^^' I feel better

DiZTewell
06-05-2006, 08:43 PM
no he was just protecting his friends

McLovin'
06-05-2006, 09:29 PM
He was cool in KH2.

He was all like

*WHOOSH*

TAKE THIS MONEY

*WHOOSH*

Whatever happened to Master Yen Sid? Last we saw of him he was watching us teleport away and then he disappeared...

DiZTewell
06-06-2006, 12:13 AM
i thought that was an Organization member who did that?

Tavrobel
06-06-2006, 12:47 AM
DiZTewell, the part that you are thinking of is in fake Twilight Town with Roxas. Riku shows up and steals their money so they cannot go to the beach, and asks whether or not if DiZ wants the money to be "deleted." If you'll notice, he was also sporting an Organization cloak, as he was attempting to hide his current form even from DiZ, who was not fooled in any way, shape, or form.

The part Cage is referring to is with Sora in the REAL Twilight Town, when Mickey saves Sora from the Nobodies that attack him, and then immediately sends him to train with Yen Sid, giving Sora the money that Riku had previously stolen from the fake Twilight Town, in order to use the train to go to Yen Sid's Tower. Mickey also sports an OXIII cloak, but not for shame as Riku did.

Go play the game again, something tells me you didn't understand the game. At all.

Jessweeee♪
06-19-2006, 06:20 PM
hmm...I'm seeing a funny scene in my head where mickey goes undercover as the 14th member of Organization 14...