PDA

View Full Version : New lenghtly video from Jeux-France

jj984jj
06-03-2006, 02:51 AM
This is from the show-floor at E3 so you can't hear the sound in the game, but you can see what they are playing. It looks really good, but there seem to be load times, I hope they fix it.

Jeux-France Stream (http://jeux-france.com/downloads6014_video-final-fantasy-iii.html) (Click Vidéo Final Fantasy III (27 MO) to stream the windows media player video).

YouTube version (http://youtube.com/watch?v=A9dYDM6OPWY) (for those of you who don't like to stream windows video).

I don't see a downloadable link on their site or I'd provide one as well.

FF_Chick
06-03-2006, 04:41 AM
Yeah, I saw this on Gamefaqs. I think it is really cool. I really can't wait for this game.

As for for the loading times. Its not the DS. See, its not running on a DS for one, its on a computer. So its going to have loading times on the computer. The DS probably won't have loading times, atleast not like that. So don't worry. I always picture disks having loading times anyway =P.

Captain Maxx Power
06-03-2006, 02:26 PM
The thing that made me laugh is the guy playing it frantically trying to skip past everything.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-03-2006, 02:32 PM
I like the shop interface, with the menu on the bottom screen and the tight-angle scene of the four valiant youths on the top screen, and they get excited and wave at you when you select a piece of equipment with which they're compatible.

Crossblades
06-03-2006, 02:39 PM
Pretty neat video:)

Rengori
06-03-2006, 10:06 PM
I couldn't see what was happening.

Rogue
06-04-2006, 01:42 AM
it would be could if the guy did not continue a game

Hayabusa
06-04-2006, 05:03 AM
WTF?!?! You don't start from falling in the CAVE?!?

Orophin
06-04-2006, 02:40 PM
WTF?!?! You don't start from falling in the CAVE?!?

It's a demo, the game wasn't even running on the DS, it was running on a computer that sent the data with a cable into the DS.

Angi-Kaiser
06-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Well, it all leads up to falling in the cave...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-04-2006, 05:42 PM
Yeah, all the reports say that the game doesn't begin with the kids falling into the cave like in the original version; this time, there's additional story stuff to lead up to it. You can expect that kind of expansion throughout the entire game, really.

Hayabusa
06-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Yeah, but I liked that it just started abrubtly from falling in the cave - I thought that was cool.

Rogue
06-05-2006, 07:50 PM
Yeah, all the reports say that the game doesn't begin with the kids falling into the cave like in the original version; this time, there's additional story stuff to lead up to it. You can expect that kind of expansion throughout the entire game, really.
cool:)

Rengori
06-05-2006, 10:25 PM
I always wanted to know why they were in the cave in the first place.

Zeromus_X
06-05-2006, 10:27 PM
I'm pretty sure they were just playing around or something and fell into a hole.

'Aw shucks! We fell into a hole' or something like that. *looks at Japanese ROM*

Rengori
06-06-2006, 02:00 AM
Playing around with Knives?

Zeromus_X
06-06-2006, 02:07 AM
Well, in the event they fell into a hole that had bloodthirsty Goblins and Carbuncles and giant tortoises and talking crystals, they probably had them as a safety precaution.

Evastio
06-06-2006, 03:46 AM
Lephia menu sprite looks so pretty. :love:

Also, what's a Freelancer? :confused: Don't tell me Freelancers are a replacement for Onion Kids. :(

:confused: Well that messes up the whole game. I think. I couldn't imagine FF3 not starting from when the kids fall down the hole.

Rengori
06-06-2006, 04:12 AM
I'm guessing there's little to no gameplay between the beggining and them falling in the hole.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-06-2006, 04:31 AM
Lephia menu sprite looks so pretty. :love:

Also, what's a Freelancer? :confused: Don't tell me Freelancers are a replacement for Onion Kids. :( Freelancer is the new "bare" class. Onion Swordsman is now its own separate class.

Cid Vicious
06-06-2006, 02:51 PM
Is it alright to have a hard-on over this game, or is that just plain wrong?

I hope the loading time isn't as long as in that trailer, It's worse than RE.

Crossblades
06-06-2006, 02:58 PM

Interesting. I always wondered what led the kids to the cave in the first place

Angi-Kaiser
06-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Is it alright to have a hard-on over this game, or is that just plain wrong?

I hope the loading time isn't as long as in that trailer, It's worse than RE.

The loading times were only that bad because it was being run from a computer. The real deal should be quick and smooth.

Cid Vicious
06-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Is there only four characters throughout the whole of FFIII. Or do more join later in the game.

Crossblades
06-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Is there only four characters throughout the whole of FFIII. Or do more join later in the game.

Only 4 playable characters and a couple of NPCs that join you for story purposes, but you can't use them in battle