PDA

View Full Version : Elementary School

fantasyjunkie
06-03-2006, 09:51 AM
This is one example why I LOVE working in an elementary school.
11 year old boy" A perfect world for me would be my mom FINALLY realizing that I'm NEVER gonna clean my room." Actual quote form a real kid :D :D :D

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Neat.
This thread is about kids. And how they say things. Things that are darned. Yes. Darned things. No. More than that. Dardest things. Yes. That'll do.

Bill Cosby.

Dell
06-03-2006, 12:17 PM
is 14 years old a kid?

I'm giggling!

~SapphireStar~
06-03-2006, 12:25 PM
My godson, whose 4, is very cheeky. We asked him what do you want to be when you grow up. He said "I want to be like my daddy." His dad drives a road sweeper, we were all like "Aw, bless him!" Then he turned round and said "But I dont want his big belly!" We fell about laughing, he is so damm cute :D

Rye
06-03-2006, 12:40 PM
My friend's 11 year old brother makes me die laughing. He's always randomly yelling lines from terrible rap songs, but he does it in a cute little 11 year old voice and I love it. xD He's so cute.

Dell
06-03-2006, 12:43 PM
So....I'm not cute?:( :whimper: :whimper: :whimper: :kaocry2:

Christmas
06-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Some Most of the kids are really cute and I like interacting with them. Too bad I aren't good enough to be a teacher.

BTW, this kid (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=23042) and this one (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=18007) are my favourite around here.

Mo-Nercy
06-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Becoming a primary school teacher was second only to becoming a social worker career-wise. Now that I'm beginning to despise sociology, this time next year I may actually be studying to becoming a teacher someday.

We'll see. My compulsory week of work experience during high school was spent at a primary school. It was pretty fun and I was having loads of fun. During free time at the end of the week, the teacher gave me 15 minutes to sit the kids down and teach them something high schooly so I taught them Pythagoras. And none of them got it. xD

"Squared?"