PDA

View Full Version : Christina Aguilera's new single

Rye
06-03-2006, 01:17 PM
You don't know how HAPPY I am that Christina is back. I am a huge fan of Christina. And before anything is said, I don't care about how she dresses or any of that crap so please don't yell at me "HOW DO YOU LIEK HER SHE IS SO SLUT!11" I care about her voice and her music. And what a voice she has. She has one of the greatest voices ever. I don't care if you dislike her voice and her music, that's your opinion, but to say she has a BAD voice (there is a difference people, I don't like Norah Jone's voice for example, but she has a good voice and to say it's bad is untrue), is wrong. That's like saying Michael Jordan was a terrible basketball player back in the day, just because you hated his team.

Anyways, I really like her new single. It's jazzy, so I'm glad she hasn't taken the low road like Mariah Carey, which is in other words, not showing her true vocal talent just to sound cool while singing about Louis Vittoin in every similar sounding vocally restricting song. :p How do you like her new song and what do you think about her coming back?

I'm hoping Christina takes the radio by storm so I can hear some good singing. Welcome back, vocal talent in pop music. :)

Chris
06-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Katharine McPhee on American Idol sounds a lot like Christina. Yes, she's a very talented vocalist.