PDA

View Full Version : Will You Give Shelter And Rest To This Weary Traveler

Jaffar
06-03-2006, 10:55 PM
My Friends! At Last After Such A Journey Should We Not Be Surprised To Meet Once Again Hahahahah. What Sweet Remembrence Of His Friends Here Does Jaffar Have. For Truly Know It In Your Hearts That I Have Joined You Once Again And What A Joyfull Reunion This Is. Jaffar Is So Very Sentimental And Even Friends Who He Has Shared Only A Moments Companionship Does He Feel The Sadness To Be Apart For Jaffar Has Not Been Able To Grant His Goodbye The Last We Spoke. Hahahahah My Friends Let Us Cheer Now And Rejoice In This Most Happy Of Occasions. Cheer For Your Friendship For Without It You Have No Bond With Your Fellow Man, Cheer For Your Companions For It Is They Who Keep True The Relastionship Between Yourselfs ;) Hahaha, And Cheer For Your Bretheren For There Is Nought More Important Then Them.

I Have Done it, I Am Finaly Home After So Long A Journey In The Lands Beyond My Own. And Now I Am Home But Then This Is Only The Place I Have Started My Journey, Long Has It Been That Jaffar Has Called This Place Home. But Enough! Hahahahahah Let This Be A Time Of Happiness And Let Rejoicing Drown Away Your Worries. Hahaha Cheer Friendship!, Woman!, Bretheren! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jaffar Remembers The Guidlines Of This Place That No Man Should Transgress. So Then Tell Jaffar Of The Lands You Have Traveled To For Even The Weary Do not Come Home Lest They Have Friends To Enjoy "Home" With. And Now Jaffar Speaks Through This "Siberia Cafe" In This Most Humble Of Border Towns In Which The People Here Call "Kinajal". And Not The least Bit Weary Is Jaffar For My Friends What Stories And What Marvels Has Jaffar To Sing The Tales of His Short Journey In The Lands Of His Birth. Hahahaha I Am Finaly Home! Hahahahahaha

Tavrobel
06-03-2006, 10:56 PM
Welcome back!

I will gladly help you, my friend.

EDIT: Ahh, adventures? Umm, I went to the gym and accidentally kicked the wall, and it hurt. Does that count?

Shauna
06-03-2006, 11:00 PM
Yay Jaffar! :D

Uhh... I've never been on any long adventures. :( You're so lucky for getting to have such good adventures!

XxSephirothxX
06-03-2006, 11:01 PM
The farthest I've been from home was Hawaii. I really want to go back. :( I didn't really do much of anything adventurous, but the atmosphere is divine. I don't think I could imagine a much better paradise.

Del Murder
06-03-2006, 11:05 PM
I've travelled to Los Angeles quite a bit lately.

GooeyToast
06-03-2006, 11:22 PM
Ah, Jaffar. My friend. We meet at last again, here on this most glorious of days! Sounds like quite an adventure you had! As for me, I cannot say I have been on an adventure of sorts, although one day I hope to venture to uncharted islands in the South Pacific!

Rye
06-03-2006, 11:53 PM
Oh, JAFFAR! We missed you, great traveler. I was so worried that you were harmed on your journey, but you're alright. Please tell us more tales of your journey with your great charisma. Did you miss me, Jaffar?

Oh, I've been to Italy. :D

Levian
06-04-2006, 12:03 AM
I'm going to Scotland to visit BoB, and I'm going to stuff his mouth with pickles, then force him to pronounce Johan Sebastian Bach.

Chocobo Chuck
06-04-2006, 12:13 AM
Yay! Welcome back!

Captain Maxx Power
06-04-2006, 01:22 AM
If there's ever a thread that doesn't deserve to be closed despite the anti-return policy, it's this one. Jaffar, you're absolutely out of your tree, but that's what I love about you. Welcome back :D

NeoCracker
06-04-2006, 02:06 AM
Welcome back man who speaks with funny sentances.

I've been to las Vegas a few times, and more recently I went to another town near here for a kind of swordfighting practice and broke my pinky, That was quite an adventure.

Also I've been to the ocean which I loved, sadly I was only there a couple hours.

Rye
06-04-2006, 02:15 AM
Oh Jaffar, can you tell us some riddles? :D

fire_of_avalon
06-04-2006, 03:10 AM
Hello Jaffar! It's nice to see you again.

Some people already know this, but I recently went to Florida for a friend's wedding. It was lovely. Have you ever been to a wedding, Jaffar?

Zadkiel
06-04-2006, 07:06 AM
I think Jaffar doesn't have a firm grasp on the English vernacular, he sounds like a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifing moron. :D

Miriel
06-04-2006, 07:36 AM
Zadkiel, don't insult other members.

starseeker
06-04-2006, 09:32 AM
It called flaming. Weird people make this site fun.

Old Manus
06-04-2006, 10:59 AM
I went on an adventure to the end of my garden when I was 5. Big monsters.

Madame Adequate
06-04-2006, 02:07 PM
I went on an adventure to the end of my garden when I was 5. Big monsters.

Was that the monster who chased you, and if he touched you you'd become an orphan? Not because your parents died, but because they and the law and everyone else no longer recognized you as their child?

That son of a bitch scared the hell out of me for like three years when I was a kid ;_;

But Jaffar, it is good to see you once again! It heartens me to know that you are safe. As for myself, I have been to the United States, and to Ireland.

Dell
06-04-2006, 02:25 PM
I enter my house's toilet and see a big mouth.

Lost Number
06-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Not this one again.....
Been to Berlin once, looked like a nice place, I got chased out of a concentration camp cos I was wearing a hammer and sickle badge

Twisted Tinkerbell
06-04-2006, 04:01 PM
I went on an adventure to the kitchen, there were many strange things living there. (This is why I eat out a lot)

Jaffar
06-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Thank you everyone for this splendid greetings and no more better does it feel hearing from my friends again.

Hahaha some would say Jaffar Is foolish for traveling home to the sahara in the midst of the summer but here even the summer is comforting, For then there is nothing that the great beaches of the land could not douse ;) HAHAHAHAHA

Oh Rye how I missed all of you as well, and do not fear for Jaffar for if ever there was a good day to meet the gods it would be jaffar who sends his enemies screaming to meet there gods GHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rye Tell Jaffar Tales of your journey to italy for I to have tales and stories for I will tell you anything you wish to know.

avalon I have been to few weddings and even tho I think it is a wonderful occassion one filled with merriment and joy. Tho that joy is best left till after the wedding yes? ;) Hahahahahaha

Rye always will I be able to humor my friends this is for sure. Hear this riddle

I am lit by flames, but never catch fire. I get poured on by water, but never do I drown. I float in a sea of black, but never fall. What am I?

And my friends I use the internet through a cafe as of now for Jaffar is in the midst of the desert and it seems Hahaha that the shift key is broken on this computer and therefor Jaffar had to use the caps lock instead HAHAHAHAHA But do not worry a good break to old habits.

Come my friends greet jaffar for what better is there then to relish in the sweet company of your friends and companions Hahahahaha

Resha
06-04-2006, 04:33 PM
It is very troublesome when keys on the keyboard break. Honourable Jaffar, have a safe journey and return home soon. Home Is Where The Heart Is, my mother told me. :)

Quina
06-04-2006, 06:42 PM
I don't get what is so funny Jaffar. :confused:

Rye
06-04-2006, 07:12 PM
Thank you everyone for this splendid greetings and no more better does it feel hearing from my friends again.

Hahaha some would say Jaffar Is foolish for traveling home to the sahara in the midst of the summer but here even the summer is comforting, For then there is nothing that the great beaches of the land could not douse ;) HAHAHAHAHA

Oh Rye how I missed all of you as well, and do not fear for Jaffar for if ever there was a good day to meet the gods it would be jaffar who sends his enemies screaming to meet there gods GHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rye Tell Jaffar Tales of your journey to italy for I to have tales and stories for I will tell you anything you wish to know.

avalon I have been to few weddings and even tho I think it is a wonderful occassion one filled with merriment and joy. Tho that joy is best left till after the wedding yes? ;) Hahahahahaha

Rye always will I be able to humor my friends this is for sure. Hear this riddle

I am lit by flames, but never catch fire. I get poured on by water, but never do I drown. I float in a sea of black, but never fall. What am I?

And my friends I use the internet through a cafe as of now for Jaffar is in the midst of the desert and it seems Hahaha that the shift key is broken on this computer and therefor Jaffar had to use the caps lock instead HAHAHAHAHA But do not worry a good break to old habits.

Come my friends greet jaffar for what better is there then to relish in the sweet company of your friends and companions Hahahahaha

Yay! I went to Italy a long time ago. I met many of my relatives that I have never met before, so it was very enjoyable. Tell me of your adventures too! :D And that is a tricky riddle, I'm trying to figure it out.

Jaffar
06-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Hahahahaha my friends Jaffar will soon depart from this little, hahaha most humble of towns as it seems the desert sun has dried all the "fruits" of this place ;) Hahahaha. Already my caravn leaves within the hour I must depart. Forgive me Rye for not responding to you now for now I must leave and already things look well for our journey I will contact you all as soon as I reach tebessa. Glad tidings and good fortune to you and your fruits HAHAHAHAHAHA Farewell my friends until next time

PS: Jaffar has purchased this nice little Camera so he will be watching Advent Children Again and Again at least until the battery's run out or the sand eats it away Hahahaha

Giga Guess
06-06-2006, 02:37 AM

Stab in the dark....Earth? Lit by the sun (Fire), Rain falls constantly somewhere or another (Poured on by water), and drifts through space (Float in a sea of black.)

Jojee
06-06-2006, 03:36 AM
Hello Dear Friend Jaffar the Legendary Ninja Hahahahaha!!! :</>D Do You Remember Me my Friend I am Monkey?

-N-
06-06-2006, 07:39 AM
Jaffar My Good Friend I Have Made A Special Appearance For You In My Era Of Disappearance HAHAHAHAHA. Such Weary Times Have Befallen Me And Now I Am In Self-Imposed Exile In The Small Island Country Of Aotearoa. Neel Has Seen Such Wonders Of The World With His Own Eyes Guided By The Morning Flight Of The Eastern Falcon. Many Times Would Neel Have Perished Were It Not For The Kindness Of The Natives Who Provided Neel With Transportation And Accommodation. In Return, As All Great Warriors Of His Lineage Have Done And Will Do From The Beginning Of Time To The End, Neel Bestowed Upon Each Of His Benefactors Leaves From The Legendary Cannabis Plant Rolled In Paper Made From Its Stems, Which The Natives Called "Fat Joint". It Warms My Soul To Hear From A Fellow Traveller And Warrior Such As Yourself And I Will Eat Baked Beans From A Can To Celebrate Such A Wondrous Occasion.

Is The Answer To Your Riddle Not Oil? For If It Is Not, Then You Have Foiled My Legendary Mental Acuity AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

escobert
06-06-2006, 07:42 AM
Ahhh! Jaffar My Good Fellow! How are thee!?