PDA

View Full Version : help!i can't continue my game!!!!

jackjackjack
06-04-2006, 03:29 PM
DISC 3......

RINOA IS CONTROLLED BY SOMEONE...THEN SQUALL AND OTHER 3 PEOPLE HAVE TO ESCAPE FROM THE SPACE STATION....AFTER THAT..A VIDEO IS PLAYED....IT'S ABOUT THE SPACE STATION ARE BEING DESTROYED BY THE MONSTERS.......

SUDDENLY....THE SCREEN TURN INTO BLACK....THEN JUMP BACK TO MY DESKTOP,AND SHOW ME A ERROR MESSAGE...

I CAN'T CONTINUE MY GAME.....CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME???

THX~~~

IceAngel
06-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Ok, you may have done this already but... Have you chexked for scratches on the disk and stuff? This happened to me on disk one a long time ago. First i had completed the game then tried to play it again and at the end of disk one it crapped up like that. I think I might have reinstalled the game (you can back up your save files onto a floppy disk or pendrive, then try again. Otherwise I got a patch thingy but that was recently. Try that. If that doesnt work just say so and I'll try and find out :).

jackjackjack
06-05-2006, 07:00 AM
I THINK ALL THE TROUBLE ARE DUE TO THE GAME DISCS.....
I TRIED TO REINSTALL THE GAME...AT FIRST,I CHOOSE FULL INSTALL...BUT WHEN IT SHOW ME A ERROR MESSAGE WHEN 85%...SO ONLY THE OTHER OPTION I CAN CHOOSE......

jackjackjack
06-05-2006, 07:23 AM
HERE IS MY SAVE FILE.....U CAN USE WINRAR TO UNZIP THE FILE...

WOULD YOU MIND HELPING ME TO JUMP OVER THIS SCENE....AND SAVE THE GAME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...THEN SEND IT TO ME BY E-MAIL(hungch2000@hotmail.com) OR POST IT HERE

THX A LOT

IceAngel
06-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Ok. I've got up to the next save point available after that point. I will try and email it to you. If that doesnt work i'll post it here. Let me know if this is the point you got up to or if it was a little further you wanted to go.

EDIT: Ok i couldnt get it into an email so here it is. It's a zip file. I hope thats ok.

jackjackjack
06-05-2006, 04:07 PM
LET ME TRY IT.....

THX A LOT....^^

Roogle
06-05-2006, 05:51 PM
jackjackjack, please refrain from using all capital letters in a single post.