PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden IV

Iceglow
06-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Hey there guys, not often I'll pop up in here with a post and yeah I know Konami made the game but I was wondering if anyone else either owns it or knows a better way of getting places (not because the fights are hard, I own all the monsters I meet with the party I use) as even holding R1 to speed things along it's sooo slow to travel places that often if I want to play it I feel I have to wait until I am off work to get much done.

Erdrick Holmes
06-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Find Viki on the bridge that leads to the Nay Kobold Villiage. She'll teleport you to places if you speak to her.

Rin.
06-04-2006, 09:44 PM
thats quite far into the game though

Madame Adequate
06-05-2006, 12:03 AM
thats quite far into the game though

It is, however, the only way to move around faster and avoid those damn random battles.

Summoner Yuna
06-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Yeah, Viki is the only faster way.

starseeker
06-08-2006, 04:38 PM
I saw this game second hand in a shop. Is it worth getting?

Iceglow
06-17-2006, 04:01 PM
I'd say yeah it is worth getting, it sure as hell isn't a FF game and graphically I think there have been better on the ps1 however there is a lot of variety in this game and addictivity. also it's a nice break from the normal run of the mill RPGs out there where it's all about armies clashing with each other in this one it's Navies generally speaking, most combat takes place either on your ship, on your enemies ships or between your enemies and your own ships.