PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at via purifico

Shadow102
06-04-2006, 10:01 PM
Hopefully somebody can help me with this since its driving me nuts. I got about 60 hours into the game by myself and got stuck at a point where i couldnt beat one of the bosses so i put the game down for a long while. I recently purchased a game shark just for some fun with other games and then remembered i have been dying to actually beat the rest of FFX so i started at one of the pre-saved games on the game shark (air ship all character all stats) but i have recently run into a problem. In the Via Purifico when yuna and Isaaru have a Aeon battle it includes two of my other party member when i go into battle which then kauses a glitch and the game basically freezes (game is still running but one of the characters is off screen running so it will not allow anything else to happen). Has anybody found a way around this besides having to start all over. thanks for the help

SammieBabe
06-04-2006, 10:08 PM
Try it without the Game Shark.
I wouldn't use one of those anyway...

Shadow102
06-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Or if somebody could provide me with a PS2 saved game in the area of the cloister of trials (lost my save) i would be happy to start from there as thats where i was stuck at

Shadow102
06-04-2006, 11:19 PM
Ok finally beat it after 2 day of trying the key is to have yuna,riku, and auron in your party. It will still glitch until you get it just right. The way it ended up working for me was that i used auron to kill all the aeons using his overdrive on Valefore and one of aurons special abilitys on bahamut

Renmiri
06-04-2006, 11:26 PM
Good. Now you need to level up cause there are tougher challenges ahead. Try Mi'hen high road first to build some confidence, then Macalania woods, and Calm Lands when you feel you can face a Marlboro w/o getting game over. Only then you are ready to move forward and face Seymour Natus... After him, take the path going down and go into the cave of the stolen fayth, it's a great place to level up and you can get Yojimbo if you have enough Gil.

tidus_rox
06-05-2006, 12:07 AM
Ok... Good job but wow you guys level up ALOT. I went through the game with putting aside MAYBE and hour to level up. I didnt have a problem beating any boss exept the last one which took me 2 times to beat...

Dell
06-05-2006, 06:59 AM
The boss in FFX is not hard anyway, probably, because most of the bosses have a weak point (vulnerable to Silence, Provoke, Poison etc). The only boss that I have problem is Seymour, Evrae and Seymour Flux.

Shadow102, it's best to play it without GameShark, that way, you win it by yourself even if you check for some help in IGN, GameFAQ, GameSpot, FFOnline and other useful website.