PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite fiend?

kain_ex
06-05-2006, 03:21 AM
Well, which one you prefer? (You can also talk like machines and human enemies)

Dunno why, but I like Trema O.o

Dell
06-05-2006, 07:17 AM
I like Bahamut, he appear in front of Yuna sweetly! Best stunt ever and the battle theme is awesome!

kain_ex
06-05-2006, 05:46 PM
I like Bahamut, he appear in front of Yuna sweetly! Best stunt ever and the battle theme is awesome!

yeah, u're right, bahamut's always cool :D

however, I also think that the Bevelle's music fits well on Trema... maybe cuz it helps u calm down? Trema's relaxed as u can probably see in the battle, and he somehow makes u relax also ^^ Though, I think Trema's not cool loking :mad:

But wow, an enemy I can call REALLY cool looking is Anima :D

Dell
06-05-2006, 06:03 PM

however, I also think that the Bevelle's music fits well on Trema... maybe cuz it helps u calm down? Trema's relaxed as u can probably see in the battle, and he somehow makes u relax also ^^ Though, I think Trema's not cool loking :mad:

That's right, Anima is the coolest Aeons.

Other than that, I really like King Behemoth in Thunder Plains Chapter 5.

Renmiri
06-05-2006, 10:59 PM
I liked Shuyin. He was so easy, plus you could steal Hero drinks from him :D

Summoner
06-08-2006, 02:37 AM
I liked pretty much all of the fiends (Even the Malboro), save the animorphogus (or something like that). It had a rather long name, and was found a lot in the Macalania Woods. It's a gel fiend, I believe, and I'm pretty sure it can take your health all the way down to one, regardless of your HP, with one hit. It took me forever to beat it. I had to use the Flarall Dressphere to do it.

Dell
06-08-2006, 06:31 AM
Amorphous Gel. I never have a problem with him, my Rikku can easily mix Potion and High-Potion for Mega Potion, or easily use Mega-Potion Stash.

IceAngel
06-08-2006, 10:16 AM
I dont like that Amorphous Gel :( He keeps killing me ~ and I'm level 98. I like killing that thing in the desert ~ Angra Mainyu ~ that is always satisfying. My favourite looking monster is the giant thing that looks like a flan but black. They make me laugh when you hit them. Bahamut is also cool.

No.78
06-08-2006, 11:08 AM
I like fighting Paine and Rikku in the den of woe. It's like "DIE BITCHES!! BWAHAHA"

Dell
06-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Wow, you're at level 98 :eek: . I don't think I ever reach that level but I try (Currently, level 42-44 in Chapter 3) (Plus, Ether : 400 AP, kick FFX-2)

IceAngel, you mean Dark Flan, he's so cute. I also like Elements. :love:

ekinserge
06-09-2006, 01:35 PM

is that Humbaba?...

Dell
06-09-2006, 02:37 PM

is that Humbaba?...

Whatever his name is.

kain_ex
06-11-2006, 10:29 PM
I dont like that Amorphous Gel :( He keeps killing me ~ and I'm level 98. I like killing that thing in the desert ~ Angra Mainyu ~ that is always satisfying. My favourite looking monster is the giant thing that looks like a flan but black. They make me laugh when you hit them. Bahamut is also cool.

Heh? Man, seriously: I think you're messing up... there's the AMORPHOUS GEL and PROTEAN GEL.

The first one is a kidding, if u're having a hard time, just use ice magic or items (artic wind) so it'll die in 2 turns.

Protean Gel is kinda hard BUT with Darkness you should kill it easily.

The flan u like is Flan Azabache. I hate them cuz of Demi X.X

BG-57
06-12-2006, 01:21 AM
I'd have to say Taromaiti are my favorite (the green poisonous Larvae).

Dark Anima is second, although I found the 'Dark' part redundant.

Shiny
06-12-2006, 01:30 AM
Chimera is my favorite fiend in this game. It's got diversity.
http://www.kristasalter.com/gamesguru/ffx/chimera.jpg

Dell
06-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Aranea and Boris is also cute (Look at their face).

Renmiri
06-12-2006, 07:41 PM
I forgot, besides Shuyin my favorite is Angra Mainyu because it never kills you before chapter 5 (unless you really suck) and Rikku can steal a megaelixir from him at every encounter. Plus he gets weaker and weaker so in chapter 5 it is a piece of cake to kill him :D

Laugh at face of Danger
06-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Flans all the way! Along with the almighty Elder Drake (thank you Berserker Rikku ^^) and Bahamut!

Shuyin bored me, as did the majority of the final fight - it would have been fun if i would have gotten to kick Shinra's butt in a battle - but i liked fighting the party in the den of woe, but i never quite got why Rikku didn't join you after you beat her *shrugs* oh well.

Dell
06-13-2006, 05:38 PM
I feel very happy to kick Rikku in Den of Woe, but I'm sorry for Paine, Baralai and Gippal...:(

Yeah, Shuyin is the worst, I think Leblanc is better than him. Or probably Azi Dahaka.

kain_ex
06-13-2006, 07:20 PM
I feel very happy to kick Rikku in Den of Woe, but I'm sorry for Paine, Baralai and Gippal...:(

Yeah, Shuyin is the worst, I think Leblanc is better than him. Or probably Azi Dahaka.

have you ever noticed that Azi Dahaka is hard even if you're lvl 99? The guardian of Vegnagun is stronger than a machina that can obliterate Spira O.o

Dell
06-14-2006, 03:49 PM

have you ever noticed that Azi Dahaka is hard even if you're lvl 99? The guardian of Vegnagun is stronger than a machina that can obliterate Spira O.o

Not really, Vegnagun hand nodes have 300000 HP. Plus, there's three of them.
But, that's not needed, the same goes for Azi Dahaka, you can just finish the melody.

Dynast-Kid
06-14-2006, 04:13 PM
My favorite fiend is Angra Mainyu 'cause he looks cool and when I beat him (after 800 tries!) he dropped a ribbon

Laugh at face of Danger
06-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Angra Mainu went down the first time i tried, i was like level 54, 53, 52 and i was totally like :O no one told me about this dude! I didn't have mascot either so i didn't have the joy of regenja and that lot... so it was a lot of phoenix down action - and no cat nip! I was so proud to kill that beast ^^

Remon
06-14-2006, 06:46 PM
I liked Bahamut a lot since FFT but when i fought it in bevelle i felt so sorry for him that i didn't use Yuna at all.Instead i made a story in which Yuna dies of sadness when she saw Rikku and Paine killing her Best Aeon. it's so moving.

Dynast-Kid
06-14-2006, 07:15 PM
Angra Mainu went down the first time i tried, i was like level 54, 53, 52 and i was totally like :O no one told me about this dude! I didn't have mascot either so i didn't have the joy of regenja and that lot... so it was a lot of phoenix down action - and no cat nip! I was so proud to kill that beast ^^

Wow. You're alot better than I am, I was at least Level...80ish!LOL

I didn't have mascot either.I mostly used that CatNip+Trigger Happy strategy (yeah i'm pitiful)

kain_ex
06-14-2006, 09:02 PM

Whoa, that's nice :eek:

First time I beat Angra Mainyu I was... hmmm... Level 99 all girls. Hehe, but no Cat Nip (at least), and also no Mascot (shure, I hadn't beaths the ghame yet, yesh?).

Heh, but you can notice one thing: Angra Mainyu is only tough at the beggining of the battle... when you get the battle style, it'll only keep reviving his "arms" and nothing more :D He's just like Trema: f*kin hard as it begins, but once you get on your feet the battle is a joke

Dynast-Kid
06-14-2006, 09:06 PM
yeah i totally agree(to bad it took me 4ever to figure that out)

kain_ex
06-14-2006, 09:06 PM

Not really, Vegnagun hand nodes have 300000 HP. Plus, there's three of them.
But, that's not needed, the same goes for Azi Dahaka, you can just finish the melody.

Heh, but the nodes aren't strong like Azi Dahaka. Fact is, they're more resistant, but their attacks are a joke (at least for me).

Azi Dahaka is much harder than Vegnagun. The nodes doesn't have each 30000 HP? :eek:

Ace14
06-15-2006, 06:54 AM
I like fighting the Leblanc syndicit, Rikku, and Pain.

Dell
06-15-2006, 06:19 PM
Of course, you can't get Mascot if you haven't defeated Angra Mainyu, that's because you need to defeat Angra Mainyu in order to complete Bikanel episode. Angra Mainyu look like a squid, for me.

And Trema......he's old dude. That Bevelle's theme fits his battle.

And Azi Dahaka only deal 600 damage to my Dark Knights. Maybe that's because my Dark Knights have Crystal Gloves equipped.

And Past Passado wins!!! Bahamut is the best!!!

And vivi_ultima get the award for being the most hardest boss.

kain_ex
06-16-2006, 03:02 AM
Of course, you can't get Mascot if you haven't defeated Angra Mainyu, that's because you need to defeat Angra Mainyu in order to complete Bikanel episode. Angra Mainyu look like a squid, for me.

And Trema......he's old dude. That Bevelle's theme fits his battle.

And Azi Dahaka only deal 600 damage to my Dark Knights. Maybe that's because my Dark Knights have Crystal Gloves equipped.

And Past Passado wins!!! Bahamut is the best!!!

And vivi_ultima get the award for being the most hardest boss.

So I'll defeat you :D

EDIT: Sry, back to the topic (pretend you never read this x.x)

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-17-2006, 12:41 AM
BAHAMUT:choc2:

!Rikku!
07-09-2006, 04:25 PM
:eek: Tonberrys are the best!
And Omega Weapon is cool! And it's so easy to kill...Levels are up!
I like killing fiends...