PDA

View Full Version : Those who believe

Dignified Pauper
06-05-2006, 04:55 AM
That Monkey/Jojo's new name is not that great and would recommend a change.

Join today.

To give this a direct topic:

Have you ever wondered why a member has changed their name to something less cool than what they used to use?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-05-2006, 05:01 AM
One time, after a server change where everyone had to re-register, BOU changed his name to Random Guy, and we were all, "C'mon, man... <i>Really</i>?"

Another time, Bleys changed his name to DEATH and typed completely in caps for at least a month or so. No one really argued that one, though, since Bleys rarely acted according to any kind of reason.

Calliope
06-05-2006, 05:01 AM
So that other members of eoff can band together and "beg" the aforesaid user to please please please change it back when really NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU, AGENT PROTO.

Shoeberto
06-05-2006, 05:02 AM
One time, after a server change where everyone had to re-register, BOU changed his name to Random Guy, and we were all, "C'mon, man... <i>Really</i>?"
I remember thinking it was witty, but I also remember being like five at the time.

Jojee
06-05-2006, 05:02 AM
Hahaha I've been getting that a bit XD Kishi flat out refused to change it to this when I asked him, Roogle kept avoiding me (Oh it won't work, my computer broek, blah blah XD *dies*), but RSL did it blame him <3 What would you people recommend I change it to anyway? :P

And noo, I've never wondered that ;)

eestlinc
06-05-2006, 05:03 AM
Bleys must have been reading Pratchett those days.

We have a member named Random Girl now.

My name was Tsunami Bren for a while but then the Tsunami hit and I felt guilty.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-05-2006, 05:04 AM
I remember thinking it was witty, but I also remember being like five at the time.His current name is much better for blending in.
Kishi flat out refused to change it to this when I asked himMore accurately, I refused to change it to anything other than back to Jojo.

nik0tine
06-05-2006, 05:05 AM
I like ^^~*M0oNLigHt~Rac00n*~<3.

Del Murder
06-05-2006, 05:07 AM
Yeah I had a really bad name change once. Spaceman Spiff...what the hell was I thinking?

Dignified Pauper
06-05-2006, 05:10 AM
I like ^^~*M0oNLigHt~Rac00n*~<3.

go wipe your nose.

I like Munkee, personally, Jojo.

NeoCracker
06-05-2006, 05:14 AM
Sexy Mcawsome was the best name I had ever heard on this site, yet it was changed.

Meat Puppet
06-05-2006, 05:17 AM
I think it adds a bit of pizazz to an otherwise boring who's online list.