PDA

View Full Version : 666

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Tomorrow, as hardcore christian fundamentalists would have us believe, is the day of the beast. The day life as we know it begins to fall apart. Never mind that cumbersome '200' that stands in front of the last 6. Also, it would help to forget that 666 most likely stands for Emperor Nero. But it's the principle of the thing! Satan doesn't care about formalities like that! He'll bring about the apocalypse regardless!

So how do you plan on spending it?

Myself, I think I'm going to eat the hearts of the young.

themagicroundabout
06-05-2006, 06:20 PM
I think I have to go to school or something like that.

RSL
06-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Ha, I didn't even realize that tomorrow was 6/6/06. Yeah, the 200 kind of ruins the whole effect I would say.

I will spend it like I spend any tuesday, working and then relaxing. That is, of course, unless the apocolypse actually does happen. I'll probably skip work in that case.

project X
06-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Hiding from my grandma. :(

Jebus
06-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Well, considering I'm a godless heathen, and a Buddhist (oh the horror) no less, I'll probably spend the day stealing the souls of the innocent, eating babies and bathing the town in the fires of Hell.

Shauna
06-05-2006, 06:22 PM
I think I'll go insult all the teachers (Because I'll be seeing them anyway ^_^; ) and other important people in society! Who cares, because the apocalypse is coming!

...Or I'll just go to school. :(

SammieBabe
06-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Ha, I didn't even realize that tomorrow was 6/6/06. Yeah, the 200 kind of ruins the whole effect I would say.

I will spend it like I spend any tuesday, working and then relaxing. That is, of course, unless the apocolypse actually does happen. I'll probably skip work in that case.

Yeah. Unless I open my window and there's sulfur and fire everywhere, I'll just treat it as a normal day...

Jess
06-05-2006, 06:25 PM
I'll be spending it doing an English exam in the morning and then a Graphics exam in the afternoon. Then afterwards I'll possibly do some Science revision for Wednesday or maybe see my boyfriend for a few hours -- that is if the world doesn't end. :rolleyes2

Zante
06-05-2006, 06:26 PM
I don't believe in satan, so this leaves me cold.

Brian The Pink Shark
06-05-2006, 06:29 PM
ive got a driving lesson and then gonna go out with some friends, yay, if the apocolypse does come i'll be sad 'cos my gf is away this week :( :choc:

Dreddz
06-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Im looking forward for tomorrow, I just know something awesome is going to happen. Hopefully a preacher will come down my road, oh it'll be fun. Im seeing The Omen tomorrow as well, might as well celebrate the occasion.

Resha
06-05-2006, 06:30 PM
It is 6/6/06 here already! So far, the world has exploded thrice and I've been flattened by meteorites the size of footballs countless times. In a little while, all the water will turn to lava, but luckily I don't plan on showering this late hour.

I'm convinced you all will enjoy it when you get here; it's delightfully thrilling. Whoops, gotta go have a cup of blood with Satan now. ^_~

Tasura
06-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Unless fire and brimstone knowcks out the power, or burns my house down, Ill be sitting here, as I always am.

Tavrobel
06-05-2006, 06:35 PM
I'll don my gigantic black cloak, and figure out how to ride a horse.

After that, you'll see me, Psychotic, Levian, and Raistlin riding on very different colored horses. We have to be there to make sure the Dragon (BoB) doesn't steal Rye's illegitimate sister's child.

And since I'm Buddhist, and can do whatever I want, just like Jeb--
wait... the teachings of the Buddha says we can't do that. Damn.

Miriel
06-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Uh. Tomorrow is my birthday.

So I'll probably spend it huddled in a dark corner crying about my lost youth. Or something.

Tasura
06-05-2006, 06:42 PM

Lucky =(

Zeldy
06-05-2006, 06:49 PM
School. Oh the joy

~SapphireStar~
06-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Just hanging round the house and say a quick prayer that my nana comes back from Spain in one piece.

Maxico
06-05-2006, 07:03 PM
My schedule is as follows:

- Wake up
- Eat
- Study for maths exam
- Fail maths exam
- Obliteration
- Free
- Free
- Free
- Free

Dignified Pauper
06-05-2006, 07:04 PM
didn't they think this in 666 and 1006...

Ridiculous.

not to mention that I work at a desk and am it's slave and it's like i'm in hell. screw tomorrow. I work 6 hours during the day and 4 later that night

rubah
06-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Tomorrow, as hardcore christian fundamentalists would have us believe, is the day of the beast. The day life as we know it begins to fall apart. Never mind that cumbersome '200' that stands in front of the last 6. Also, it would help to forget that 666 most likely stands for Emperor Nero. But it's the principle of the thing! Satan doesn't care about formalities like that! He'll bring about the apocalypse regardless!

So how do you plan on spending it?

Myself, I think I'm going to eat the hearts of the young.
Weird, because I have hardly seen anyone in the fundamentalist camp that I read regularly give it any creedence. Remember last summer with the 'LOL SATAN"S NUMBER IS REALLY 616!!!'

I think that Omen movie that's making a big fuss about it is dumb for doing that.

And Hell, Michigan is really dumb and probably the most satanistic that's gonna happen the whole day! they're throwing a party in hell or something.

Luckily this is not a leapyear so my halfbirthday will be on the 7th. 7 > 6 anyways ^_^

eestlinc
06-05-2006, 07:13 PM
didn't they think this in 666 and 1006...
"They" probably hadn't made this crap up yet in 1006.

I was going to go buy the new Sonic Youth album but its release got pushed back a week.

Rye
06-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Nothing really. I want that new AFI CD that comes out tomorrow.

Necronopticous
06-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Java final at 7:00 AM, meaning I have to get up at 5:30 AM...Basically the apocalypse.

Demon Lancer
06-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Ok I'm going to bring Final fanstasy 8 into this (because I was playing yesterday and I'm taking it as a sign)
I was playing today and I thinks its warning me because a character was hit and remained with 666 health and the enemies were constantly doing 666 damage which I'm finding rather weird since tomorrow Is 6/6/06

Venom
06-05-2006, 07:51 PM
seeing as its 6/6/06 I'm gonna beg my mom to go take me to see "The omen".:)

Levian
06-05-2006, 07:53 PM
I'm in GMT+1, so I won't be eliminated until like 6 hours after you Americans.

I Took the Red Pill
06-05-2006, 07:58 PM
Same as always. It's just a date.

Resha
06-05-2006, 07:59 PM
You...you must be Satan! :(

zorander
06-05-2006, 08:13 PM
So, does this mean that god and the devel didn't exist, or they had no plans on existing or having this day of doom back in the days before the modern calinder? Ya know, when we had the lunar calinder, or was this whole rising of the beast thing an issue back when they used the stars to tell what day it was? But since god-people have an answer to everything, there's probably a well thought out answer to that one. And anyway, if God does exist and realy is omnipitant, then who cares if the big red dude rises up to moon us, cause' god knows everything and will have already built in a top of the line anti-devil 2006 home security system to catch him in the act and hand him over to the holy cops for a strip search, a small fine and a few hours community service. That'll show the horny lil' bugger. It's no wonder our laws are based on religion, it makes so much sence! Yay god!

starseeker
06-05-2006, 08:13 PM
I have an English exam and my Japanese writing exam tomorrow. Its a cursed day for me but as an atheist, ex-Catholic and my RE class' resident God basher, if the world's going to end, then I'm gonna get it so bad. Oh well, could be worse.

bipper
06-05-2006, 08:24 PM
What the hell? Christian fundementalists wha.. a...
666 is the number of the beast, not the date of these events. Man - How ignorant. Learn, then post. kthx.

Java final at 7:00 AM, meaning I have to get up at 5:30 AM...Basically the apocalypse.

Java final on 666, how appropriate :p

Bipper

mooglebunni608
06-05-2006, 08:27 PM
I'll become a cannibal... and try out some new recipes.... XD

Zeromus_X
06-05-2006, 08:28 PM
All in all, an entertaining thread.

Then again, I don't believe in anything and I don't really keep track of time, so it won't really matter to me. Cool number though. Any number repeated three times is cool.

chaos_ghost
06-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Although I believe in God, Satan, and the like, I think the most that will happen tommorrow will be some psycho somewhere will try to kill an assload of people. But hopefully, it will be another Tuesday(which is kinda horrible by itself)

Elite Lord Sigma
06-05-2006, 08:36 PM
I'll spend it like any normal day. Except I'll laugh and insult anybody who believes the Apocalypse will actually happen.

Fire_Emblem776
06-05-2006, 08:39 PM
At 6 Pm of 6/6/06 i will be playing Final Fantasy 6 muahaha!!! And eat six slices toast.

YTDN
06-05-2006, 08:43 PM
Tommorow I have three exams, in a row. :(

If the world must end, it has to end before 10:20, because that is when my maths exam is. And if it does, I'll say to all my friends "I told you so" even though i didn't.

StarChild
06-05-2006, 08:46 PM
I will be hanging out with professional soccer players...and then going to work...which is almost like eating the young.

NeoCracker
06-05-2006, 08:48 PM
First off I'll follow my plan.

Step one: Build gateway between earth and hell. Complete.

Step two: Arm the Demons with weaponry to slay the weak. Complete.

Step three: Create a mass scale teleporter that will repel the demons back to hell and seal the gatway and destroy it. Complete.

Step four: Create a barrier to protect me form the demons. Complete.

Step Five: Open the gate on 6/6/06.

Step Six: When the world is almost in ruin activate the teleporter to banish the demons.

Step Seven: Use my small army of Ferrets with razor claws and teath, Pigeons with bombs trained for Kamikaze strikes, and tigers with razor claws and lazors on their back, I'll conquer whats left of the ravaged land and fulfill my destiny to become Shogun.

Or fail miserably and be the cause of the death of humanity.

Step Five

Brian The Pink Shark
06-05-2006, 09:18 PM
i think i'll wear my Iron Maiden Number of The Beast t-shirt tommorow, see how many strict christians i can piss off :choc:

Luara
06-05-2006, 09:22 PM
maybe tomorrow Its going to be a day of bad luck :eep:

LunarWeaver
06-05-2006, 09:23 PM
I will sacrifice children...but I do that every Tuesday so I guess it's nothing special for me.

DarkLadyNyara
06-05-2006, 09:24 PM
I'll probably spend the day stealing the souls of the innocent, eating babies and bathing the town in the fires of Hell.
Sounds fun. :D

At 6 Pm of 6/6/06 i will be playing Final Fantasy 6 muahaha!!! And eat six slices toast.
*smacks forehead* You would. :D
I'll be dancing around a bonfire in a graveyard, celebrating the return of my lord and master, and basically scaring the holy hell out of the weak- minded. :radred: Wanna help?

KentaRawr!
06-05-2006, 09:27 PM
While Satan is pummeling my house, I'm going to try to beat Oracle of Ages in a day. >_>

Psychotic
06-05-2006, 09:50 PM
I think the most that will happen tommorrow will be some psycho somewhere will try to kill an assload of people.Well, I was just going to stay in bed all day and cry about my wasted life, but you, sir, have just inspired me.

Tempest
06-05-2006, 09:55 PM
I think the most that will happen tommorrow will be some psycho somewhere will try to kill an assload of people.Well, I was just going to stay in bed all day and cry about my wasted life, but you, sir, have just inspired me.
Well, that was going to be me. Thanks for foiling my plans. Thanks a lot. :cry:

Captain Maxx Power
06-05-2006, 10:08 PM
I may or may not go and see The Omen, I haven't decided. I may also run past my local church on the 7th and shout "I told you so!"

Shiny
06-05-2006, 10:13 PM
But wait! Wouldn't it be 6.6.2006 not 6.6.6?

KentaRawr!
06-05-2006, 10:19 PM
But wait! Wouldn't it be 6.6.2006 not 6.6.6?

No, because we like drama. >_>

chaos_ghost
06-05-2006, 10:19 PM
Now that I think about it, tommorrow might be the perfect day to cause some wonderful and amazing chaos. Maybe I'll cause a stampede at the local zoo....

Twisted Tinkerbell
06-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Well if the apocalypse is tomorrow I may have to have a word in dear old lucifer's ear as I have plans all this week, and can he make the apocalypse on Monday some time.

Brian The Pink Shark
06-05-2006, 10:21 PM
maybe 'ol satan will be put off if i give him some chocolates, everyone loves chocolates :choc:

escobert
06-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Well, tongiht I plan on drinkign with satan while we plan the "big" day tomorrow. Oh the fun we will have!

Old Manus
06-05-2006, 10:37 PM
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

U R NOW CURSD WITH THE CURSE OF THE 6666 IT IS A SPESHAL CURSE WICH WIL AFECT ALL UR FAMILIE. IF U DNT SEND THIS THRED TO 20 PEOLPLE BY MINDIGHT <S>BLADEN</S> A GRL WIL CUM TO UR BED @ NITE AND SHE WILL WATCH U THEN STRANGL U IN UR SLLEPE!!1 BELIVE ME THIS R TRU I HAV HAD THESE REPLYS BAK FROM PEOPLE HU HAVE REICIEVED THIS :

"oMFg1! this actually worked the grl caem 2 my bed at nite nd kill'd me but i fail'd 2 die" - marick

"LoL i was makin fun of oldmaus bikin ubarr skillz wen i relaized tht it was midnite. that girl came and strangle me i died" - levian

"HOLY /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif I WAS JUST GOIN 2 BED AFTAR A SESH OF BANING PPL OF EOFF AND REDING THIS THRED ON 666 WHEN THE GIRL CAME THRU THE DOOR BUT I PWNED HER SHE WAS 2 SCARED OF ME" - leeza

c i am teling the truth make sure you heed the warning of 06/06/06 and forward this thred NOW!

Shlup
06-05-2006, 10:37 PM
That's tomorrow already? Dangit.

I have two classes, a term paper due, work, then another class.

Samuraid
06-05-2006, 10:47 PM
As bipper mentioned, the number of the Beast mentioned in Revelation has absolutely nothing to do with the date, whatsoever. :D

Anyway, I'll likely be studying and playing video games.

Auragaea
06-05-2006, 10:50 PM
I wonder why the world didn't get destroyed on June 6th, 1906. Or even 1806. Or even 1706. The number means nothing. Especially not a date, since dates were created on a random day.

Peegee
06-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Auragaea stole my words.

Nothing will happen.

Dreddz
06-05-2006, 11:05 PM
If everything is true, my life ends in one hour, lame :mad:

Brian The Pink Shark
06-05-2006, 11:06 PM
some of you are getting a bit worked up about the posts in this thread

im sure none of us believe somethign will happen tommorow guys, we're just having a little fun :choc:

theundeadhero
06-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Shoot like 30 grenades out of an Grenade Launching machine gun. Then eat lunch and do something else in the afternoon. I haven't been told what yet.

Shoden
06-05-2006, 11:17 PM
YAA!!! It's gonna be so kickass. 6-6-6 the number of the beast, sacrifice is going on tonight! I'm gonna spend the day headbanging to Iron maiden's number of the beast album then go into the steets yellin. "SATAN IS AMONG US, THE END IS HERE!"

God would come down and they would have a kickass RPG style duel, Satan will lose and jesus will do the full cavity search! That's how I see it.

Behold the Void
06-05-2006, 11:37 PM
I don't have a final tomorrow so I'll sleep in. And then, if I'm still alive, I will wake up and study for physics all day.

Well, that and probably play a bit of Tales of Legendia.

TurkSlayer
06-05-2006, 11:50 PM
Apocolypse? Fire raining from the sky? Demons rising from the depths of hell? The end of civilization as we know it!?

I'll probably sleep.

Erdrick Holmes
06-05-2006, 11:51 PM
Tommorow I might go see The Beast and The Omen, or hang a goat carcass over my fence to see what happens.

Dreddz
06-06-2006, 12:00 AM
ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH IT BURNS OH LORD SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, load of bull

Rusty
06-06-2006, 12:22 AM
I have two classes and Political and Legal tutoring in my free period. I'll watch Rove tonight. Nothing too special.

DiZTewell
06-06-2006, 12:29 AM
to learn about Judgement Day read the last book of the Bible, Revelations

Rase
06-06-2006, 12:30 AM
I'll be going to my last regular day of school, hanging out with friends, and studying for my Chem final on Weds. Fun.

As for what'll be happening in Hell tomorrow, wonder no more (http://www.hell2u.com/whats_happening.htm).

I also heard you can buy a inch of land with an actual deed for "an inch of Hell".

kikimm
06-06-2006, 12:37 AM
Eat. Read. Go to school. Sit and type. Hopefully go out to Borders and pick up a book or two. And not do any homework.

DarkLadyNyara
06-06-2006, 01:43 AM
Apocolypse? Fire raining from the sky? Demons rising from the depths of hell? The end of civilization as we know it!?

I'll probably sleep.
I cried aloud with mirth and merriment.

I think the most that will happen tommorrow will be some psycho somewhere will try to kill an assload of people.
Well, I was just going to stay in bed all day and cry about my wasted life, but you, sir, have just inspired me.
Well, that was going to be me. Thanks for foiling my plans. Thanks a lot. :cry:
Don't worry. Plenty of victims for everyone. :radred:

While Satan is pummeling my house, I'm going to try to beat Oracle of Ages in a day. >_>

Done it. Not too difficult. :D Granted, I didn't have to deal with Satan...

Venom
06-06-2006, 01:44 AM
Eat. Read. Go to school. Sit and type. Hopefully go out to Borders and pick up a book or two. And not do any homework.

Just admit it, your scared.:p

Mum
06-06-2006, 01:51 AM
666 is a number that comes up in every UPC barcode on groceries...

with biblical coding, 666 is the number for the WWW of the World Wide Web...

and

666 is the sum of all the numbers on a roulette wheel!

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-06-2006, 01:55 AM
Offer human sacrifices to Leviathan...But I do that everyday...

Giga Guess
06-06-2006, 02:32 AM
Lure children into my lair with promises of candy and fun, then sacrifice then to my heathen gods. Just like every day really.

Ryth
06-06-2006, 02:56 AM
This whole 6/6/06 deal is laughable and ridiculous.

1.) 6/6/06 = 6606 abbreviated, 662006 full, and if you wanted to get really technical some people write the 6th of the month "06", same with the month itself 06062006 or 060606 (though the first 0 makes no difference), so 6/6/06 has already passed if it really did (depending on how technical you are). 6/6/60 is still past it because the 0 at the end gives it another place number (some people say that year might be the real "666"). So it's incorrect.

2.) If God really does exist, he doesn't follow our calendar, he's not going to end the world using the time of the third planet from the sun in the Milky Way galaxy, using the calendar we men created and time zones we've spawned. It's embarrassing to think that he would. Besides, it'll take a lot less effort on his part to just let us eradicate ourselves then it would to do it him/her/it/themselves, it'll happen in due time by our own action.

It almost makes me wish the end was coming tomorrow so this embarrassment of a world can cease to exist. One of the saddest thing is after the world (sadly?) goes on, the idiots will stop caring and forget it and the easily maniulated children go back to "pimpin'", cutting themselves, or other ways to throw away their lives while the corrupt church and their band of extremists creates more lies to gain attention and make people believe in the God they might've made. It's sickening.

I'll be spending my "apocalypse" on a school field trip! =D

Twilight Edge
06-06-2006, 04:00 AM
I don't believe in god but I do believe in devils.So.....

Wake up.
Post on EoFF.
Play movie maker.
Play Maplestory.
Have dinner.
Go for tuition.
Play Maplestory.
Post on EoFF.
Sleep.

Satan RULEZ!You know I have been reading a manga who the main character is satan and his acrh-nemesis is angel no.1 on the Sephiroth Tree?

Rengori
06-06-2006, 04:20 AM
I'll be murdering angels in Disgaea.

Yamaneko
06-06-2006, 04:33 AM
I already told my boss I won't be able to make it in because I have to worship Satan... and wait for the plumber to fix the bathroom sink.

Giga Guess
06-06-2006, 04:35 AM
I already told my boss I won't be able to make it in because I have to worship Satan... and wait for the plumber to fix the bathroom sink.

The difference being....?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-06-2006, 04:36 AM
Remember last summer with the 'LOL SATAN"S NUMBER IS REALLY 616!!!'It is, though.

rubah
06-06-2006, 04:48 AM
I never said it wasn't, kishi bear.

This means you all missed your chance. It was either four days ago or in january.

DarkLadyNyara
06-06-2006, 06:32 AM
Lure children into my lair with promises of candy and fun, then sacrifice then to my heathen gods. Just like every day really.

"come, little children, I'll take thee away..."

I've seen Hocus Pocus way too many times...

Really, though. The whole 06/06/06 happens every hundred years. :rolleyes2

nik0tine
06-06-2006, 06:39 AM
The Christians always think the world is ending.

Rengori
06-06-2006, 07:02 AM
During Leno's monologue he mentioned a site where you could bet on whether or not the world is ending. Then he made a comment on how you would collect your money if the world was ending.

~*~Celes~*~
06-06-2006, 07:20 AM
Ok I'm going to bring Final fanstasy 8 into this (because I was playing yesterday and I'm taking it as a sign)
I was playing today and I thinks its warning me because a character was hit and remained with 666 health and the enemies were constantly doing 666 damage which I'm finding rather weird since tomorrow Is 6/6/06
O.O That's not even funny...I swear right now I'm being watched or something...sure feels like it. Plus, my computer sits by a window and I heard rustling of leaves outside my window...paranoia? Or was there really something out there? I'll never know...

I'm just praying that the appocalypse doesn't start yet...I have a life to live after all..but if God wants it, it shall be.

Rengori
06-06-2006, 07:33 AM
That happens to me in FFIV all the time.

This seems like a good time to bring up this. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=vq7BUDHvx-M&search=robot%20chicken%20apocalypse%20ponies)

-N-
06-06-2006, 08:04 AM
I hitchhiked and now I'm in Oamaru using as much free Internet as I can.

Surprised no one brought up winning 666 gold from the Lynx boss fight in CC.

Luara
06-06-2006, 09:27 AM
now I know whats the story of 666,and how it was born... and It sucks!
I think the old man only just lose his mind because of the age, and the people didnt get that, and thought it was another thing unnateral...
>.<

Hambone
06-06-2006, 09:36 AM
I'm gonna call all my friends and laugh about how stupid it is. But I think I'm seeing the Omen on Saturday.

Luara
06-06-2006, 09:41 AM
I'm gonna call all my friends and laugh about how stupid it is. But I think I'm seeing the Omen on Saturday.
you're going to lose it?? : pppp bad luck!
you laught when it gos 666 again, dont worry ^.^

Acid Raine
06-06-2006, 10:45 AM
Why dont people seem to realize that the 666 date happens twice every century.......?

EDIT: Yes, TWICE every century. In the 60's. I need to ask some foagies if there was a panic on June 6, 1960. 6.6.60. It even LOOKS better!

I say we should all panic in 2060

Jess
06-06-2006, 11:15 AM
I've already been killed 5 times today.

Twilight Edge
06-06-2006, 12:28 PM
I kept dealing 666 damage to my enemies while playing a game today.

bipper
06-06-2006, 02:24 PM
HELP! I AM BEING EATeN BUY A GIANT FLAMING GOAT MONSTER WITH BIG HORNS! ZOMG>>>
<pre> |\___/|
/ \
| /\__/|
||\ <.><.>
| _ > )
\ /----
| -\/
/ \

</pre>

Laguna
06-06-2006, 02:27 PM
My computer needed to be formatted today. That's about how demonic things got T.T

Lindy
06-06-2006, 02:29 PM
http://www.nationalemokidbeatdownday.com/

Spread the love people.

blackmage_nuke
06-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Theres half an hour left of 06/06/06 here and so far the only bad thing thats happened to me is a really bad stomach ache and someone didnt return my only blue pen, It must be the devil involved in a crazy pen stealing scheme to rid the world of blue pens forever!!

mooglebunni608
06-06-2006, 03:35 PM
umm... so far the only bad things that've happened here are;
I failed a math lesson (so I have to endure my parent's yelling at me T_T)
and I have a really annoying cut at the back of my mouth XD
I expected more from satan T_T jk

Twilight Edge
06-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Why deosn't satan come and deliver the apocalypse?

Mo-Nercy
06-06-2006, 03:49 PM
You failed a lesson? :D That's terrible.

My day has been spent trying to study but instead wasted on boozes and pokies. :D

StarlightAngel
06-06-2006, 03:59 PM
The sun's shining, the wind's breezin', and all in all it seems like a happy day :)

...darn. I'm disappointed :(

Shoden
06-06-2006, 04:09 PM
I am in serious pain from a sport accident. Goal keeper fell onto my knee and I can barely walk. 666 got me too.

YTDN
06-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Today wasn't that bad. I didn't udnerstand half of the questions in my maths exam, and my handwriting was even crapper than before in my RE exam, but it could have been worse.

Resha
06-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Why dont people seem to realize that the 666 date happens twice every century.......?

EDIT: Yes, TWICE every century. In the 60's. I need to ask some foagies if there was a panic on June 6, 1960. 6.6.60. It even LOOKS better!

I say we should all panic in 2060
WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN YELLOW-GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE MY FIRST VICTIM, PIDDLY FROG-LOVING HUMAN.

:heart: Love and all.

RPJesus
06-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Tis a bad day. Little boys plodding off to Irish camp. :(

Besides that... it's been a really nice day! The best I've had in ages! All sunny, and my daddy came home with sweets. And I didn't work all day.
That Devil knows what's he doing. Although, there hasn't been much dancing yet. He needs to work on it a little.

~*~Celes~*~
06-06-2006, 04:59 PM
my paranoia last night was wasted >.> Nothing truly devilish has happened as of 11:58 a.m.....except my kitten is actually behaving and isn't biting and scratching me....>.o Man I was totally expecting so much worse...

Twilight Edge
06-06-2006, 06:23 PM
I got damaged until 666 HP while playing VGs today and got annihilated.

Acid Raine
06-06-2006, 07:26 PM
WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN YELLOW-GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE MY FIRST VICTIM, PIDDLY FROG-LOVING HUMAN.

:heart: Love and all.

Because yellow-green is the new black. And frogs could pwn your n00b133 ass any day.

fantasyjunkie
06-06-2006, 08:52 PM
666 is a truly evil number. It really is! Today is the day my vacation from work is over and I have to serve under my mean boss that yells a lot :mad:
But on a good note, today is the day my 12 year old girl is gonna make fun of all the Emo kids being serious about today! :D

I Took the Red Pill
06-06-2006, 08:55 PM
It's beautiful outside, and nothing out of the ordinary has happened.

Acid Raine
06-06-2006, 09:05 PM
I didnt wake up until 1pm.....maybe the devil put some kind of sleeping curse on me....

Granted, I didnt go to bed until 6am......

a nirvana fan
06-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Well ive been out all day and nothing has happened to me...yet.

Rye
06-06-2006, 09:07 PM
http://www.nationalemokidbeatdownday.com/

Spread the love people.

My friend was spreading that around today. I didn't find any emo kids today though. ;__;

Moon Rabbits
06-06-2006, 09:17 PM
I'm going to see the Omen in like 15 minutes. All the radical catholics will blow up the theatre and I'll die.

Sylvie
06-06-2006, 09:25 PM
6/6/06 is stupid. We're not gonna die today. We're not gonna die ever in any 6/6/06. I can imagine Christians huddled in a church right now, having 'holy' water sprinkled on them...

Venom
06-06-2006, 09:27 PM
Wow, nothing bad happened today. :D

Elite Lord Sigma
06-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Nothing majorly bad has happened today. In fact, I'd say today was a bit better than usual. I don't plan on seeing The Omen, because I think the whole concept sounds stupid. I will also take Maxx Power's suggestion and ride by my local church tomorrow and shout, "You were wrong, losers!"

Old Manus
06-06-2006, 09:57 PM
It was in fact an April Fool's joke and the Apocalypse will happen tommorow.

rubah
06-06-2006, 10:01 PM
Nothing majorly bad has happened today. In fact, I'd say today was a bit better than usual. I don't plan on seeing The Omen, because I think the whole concept sounds stupid. I will also take Maxx Power's suggestion and ride by my local church tomorrow and shout, "You were wrong, losers!"
Not only is that dumb of you to do, it's dumb of them. Instead, shout 'GO READ MATTHEW 24 LOSERS'.

Sylvie
06-06-2006, 10:04 PM

I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. Actually, I remember hearing that the Apocalypse is going to be a complete surprise to mankind, so why would it happen on a known day?

You silly Christians and your silly predictions.

Shoden
06-06-2006, 10:10 PM

shhh. (they don't need to know yet)

rubah
06-06-2006, 10:13 PM
I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. Actually, I remember hearing that the Apocalypse is going to be a complete surprise to mankind, so why would it happen on a known day?

You silly Christians and your silly predictions.
Aside from the generalization, my point exactly~

Rase
06-07-2006, 12:05 AM
I loved how people today seemed to be obsessed with the fact that Christians are supposedly obsessed with the number 666.

StarlightAngel
06-07-2006, 12:08 AM
I loved how people today seemed to be obsessed with the fact that Christians are supposedly obsessed with the number 666.

What he said.

KentaRawr!
06-07-2006, 12:13 AM
By Ohioan time, Satan is late. Maybe he's using the old Calendars where October is the 8th month. o.o

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-07-2006, 03:12 AM
OK. I didn't bother to read through those 5 pages, but I just wanted to say, it is not 6/6/6. It is 6/6/06. And yes there is a difference. Think about it. The day 6, the month 6 and the year 6. Not the year 2006, but the year 6.

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-07-2006, 04:12 AM
Yes, that point has been made several times.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
06-07-2006, 04:30 AM
Yes, that point has been made several times.
Sorry, like I said, I didn't read through it.

CloudDragon
06-07-2006, 05:59 AM
I worked, and then a lot fo weird /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif happened to me today.

Hey guess what, my girlfriend found out officially that she has mono on 6/6/06, too!

Acid Raine
06-07-2006, 06:27 AM
Hey guess what, my girlfriend found out officially that she has mono on 6/6/06, too!
was that supposed to be funny?

u.u since 6/6/06 is officially over here (has been for 30 minutes :P) I can safely say that NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!! NOTHING!!!! I sat on my ass, ate ice cream and ramen, played with various cameras, and had a normal day in the life of a loser with no friends. I did feel a little sick from eating too much toothpaste, but it went away eventually. ;_; Im disappointed,

DarkLadyNyara
06-07-2006, 07:24 AM
I've got another 37 minutes

Hambone
06-07-2006, 08:02 AM
But on a good note, today is the day my 12 year old girl is gonna make fun of all the Emo kids being serious about today! :D
Well then she rocks!:D

Yuffie514
06-07-2006, 08:27 AM
i was a little spooked out about it. however, it's just a coincidence and it doesn't match up to the book of Revelations or the end of the world. sometimes i see the numbers online, but it's not like my pc starts to attack me, xD. i believe what heightened the fright is due to the media, i.e., The Omen.

bipper
06-07-2006, 07:07 PM
Not only is that dumb of you to do, it's dumb of them. Instead, shout 'GO READ MATTHEW 24 LOSERS'.

pwnt. The funny thing is, I dont know of a single Christian whom was thinking this aloud. Then the offenders claim a hallowed victory when nothing happens. Whatever. I am just so glad I don't work at Target head quaters with the ZOMG!!11 athiest crew.

Bipper

Blitz Ace
06-09-2006, 03:07 AM
check out this site (below)... its called "Rapture Ready" and looks at things happening around the world to see what chance of "rapture" we have. Apparently, with the rapture index currently at 157, we had better "fasten our seatbelts" as it could happen ne time soon...

check out the Rapture Index (http://www.raptureready.com/rap2.html)

Dr Unne
06-09-2006, 03:13 AM
The Bible says no one will expect the end when it comes. Therefore, if I continually predict that RIGHT NOW is the end of the world, it will never be. You can all thank me later.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-09-2006, 03:48 AM
I'm pretty sure there are already numerous people keeping that covered.

GhandiOwnsYou
06-09-2006, 04:39 AM
yeah, that whole "no man will know the day nor hour" thing. It's a nice safety net for us christians that, you know, actually read the freakin bible. everytime i walk by a tabloid and see "9/11/06 will be the end of the world!" "6/6/06 will birth the antichrist!" i become quite pleased. it's like "oh cool, ten million people think Satan is blowing north america up tommorow. well, at least i know tommorows cool."

Also (pardon if i missed it, i skimmed) damn the Omen (irony) for stealing Ice Cube's thunder. His new album dropped on the 666. pick it up, it's beast.

DarkLadyNyara
06-09-2006, 05:50 AM
yeah, that whole "no man will know the day nor hour" thing. It's a nice safety net for us christians that, you know, actually read the freakin bible. everytime i walk by a tabloid and see "9/11/06 will be the end of the world!" "6/6/06 will birth the antichrist!" i become quite pleased. it's like "oh cool, ten million people think Satan is blowing north america up tommorow. well, at least i know tommorows cool."

Yeah, it's fun when people don't know their own religion and so make themselves easy targets. Just so long as people don't confuse theese idiots with, ya know, actual christians.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-09-2006, 06:13 AM
Internal snobbery amongst Christians is pretty hilarious.

Samuraid
06-09-2006, 07:05 AM
Ultimately, whether people predict a certain time or not, no one knows for sure.

Malboro_Menace
06-09-2006, 09:27 AM
I'm actually pretty sure that the number 666 originates from something pagan. Not sure.

DarkLadyNyara
06-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Internal snobbery amongst Christians is pretty hilarious.
I'm not christian, I just get annoyed when someone claims a religion that they don't know the first thing about.

Shoden
06-09-2006, 10:31 PM
OK. I didn't bother to read through those 5 pages, but I just wanted to say, it is not 6/6/6. It is 6/6/06. And yes there is a difference. Think about it. The day 6, the month 6 and the year 6. Not the year 2006, but the year 6.
6th day of the 6 month of the 6h year of the 21st century. that's 3 in a row.

The apocalypse is an unpredictable event, according to religion it will happen anytime. Armageddon is the battleground of Apocalypse btw.

Alive-Cat
06-09-2006, 10:41 PM
Personaly I got two views on it. Two hypocritical views actually, that go completely and utterly against each other.
I think that the numbers have to be align with one another, no matter what numbers are at the start or end, they have to "touch" each other, as it is.
But I also think that Bladen is right, because everybody thinks Bladen is wrong about anything and everything, so I think he is right about everything and anything.
The apocalypse is a very unpredictable thing, but being partly of the religion Satanism, I believe not in a red fellow with horns and cloven feet, so I don't think 666 means anything at all. Except for the symbolism of it, of course.

Acid Raine
06-09-2006, 10:44 PM
Personaly I got two views on it. Two hypocritical views actually, that go completely and utterly against each other.
I think that the numbers have to be align with one another, no matter what numbers are at the start or end, they have to "touch" each other, as it is.
So you are saying we arent screwed until 2060? (also known as 6/6/60)

Alive-Cat
06-09-2006, 10:49 PM

Maybe I am...
I think we would be incredibly screwed in the year 2666, seeing as London burnt to the ground in 1666.

Sylvie
06-09-2006, 10:52 PM
Glad I won't be alive in 2666.

Alive-Cat
06-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Glad I won't be alive in 2666.

I think the apocalypse in 2666 won't have anything to do with God or Satan, but more to do with monkeys taking over the world.

Shoden
06-09-2006, 10:58 PM

Maybe I am...
I think we would be incredibly screwed in the year 2666, seeing as London burnt to the ground in 1666.

That just made my day. Good to notice. Just ban matches and bakers for the year and you're fine.