PDA

View Full Version : Help finding some items

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-05-2006, 09:58 PM
okay, i have beaten the game and i am collecting the items to make the ultimate weapon. i have all but 1 oriculum+, and i know how to get that, but can anyone tell me where i can find the Serenity Crystals, because i have looked everywhere and can't find them. and i know these aren't needed for the ultimate weapon, but where can i find Mythril, Dark, and Power stones so i can get a crapload of elixers to take into the sephiroth battle?:choc2:

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-08-2006, 12:48 AM
i guess that i am amusing myself waiting for any help. maybe i just asked a question that noone can figure out, dang im good.:choc2:

Tavrobel
06-08-2006, 12:58 AM
You're not that good. I've been writing information for this since before you joined. Apparently, the KHII section for the front page isn't going up quite as quickly as people would like it. Don't that beat all...

Mythril Stone -- synthesized, requires
Dense Shard x3, Dense Stone x1
Twilight Shard x3, Twilight Stone x1
Serenity Shard x1

Dark Stone -- dropped by
Assault Rider, Nightwalker
(Land of Dragons, primarily)

Power Stone -- dropped by
Luna Bandit, Silver Rock
(Agrabah, primarily)

Serenity Crystal -- dropped by
Assassin, Berserker
Samurai, Sorcerer
(World that Never Was, obviously)

Elixir -- dropped by
Devastator (Space Paranoids)
Living Bone (Pride Lands)

You can also check the Site Staff section of the forums, and go to the thread "KH2 Working Thread," for my Synthesis guide, Bestiary, and some other stuff I can't remember that I've done.
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=82222

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-08-2006, 10:07 PM
thanks, you are a life saver!!!!!:choc2:

Sparky
06-10-2006, 11:54 PM
it would just be easier to buy the strategy guide dude.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-11-2006, 12:13 AM
its cheaper to ask here

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-17-2006, 12:38 AM
ok, can anyone help me find or tell me what i need to synthesize or find to get a Frost Stone:choc2:

Tavrobel
06-17-2006, 01:14 AM
Aeroplane
Hot Rod

Check Timeless River.