PDA

View Full Version : Do anything incredibly boneheaded lately?

Erdrick Holmes
06-06-2006, 11:02 PM
I was getting ready to go for a walk to look for another job. I put some deoderant on then went into the bathroom to take a leak... while i had my iPod in my pocket so I can listen to music while I was walking. I reached down to flush the toilet, my pod somehow managed to break every law of gravity, jump RIGHT out of my pocket and right in the toilet. All of my Symphony X, Dragonforce, and Powerman 5000 songs litterally were flushed. I pulled the pod out of the can, got fried beyond repair.

Levian
06-06-2006, 11:04 PM
Nope, never.

Kappy
06-06-2006, 11:04 PM
This morning, I put the milk in the cupboard and the cereal in the fridge =D

Laguna
06-06-2006, 11:09 PM
I've made some huge personal mistakes lately, said a lot of things I shouldnt.

In terms of the little things I think trying to drink while half asleep was a bad move. Pouring cold juice on myself was not the wake up call I wanted ><

Master Quan
06-06-2006, 11:25 PM
I tried to take it back, Boss. I tried to take it back, but it was too late.

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 12:47 AM
I accidentally called my ex a slut (even though she was acting like one).

kikimm
06-07-2006, 12:48 AM
It's not so much that I DO things that are dumb, it's that I say stupid things. Some days are worse than others, but like, I don't know, a week or so ago, I was on a roll. Woo. It was bad.

The thing that always springs to mind is when I did this chemistry problem on the board not too long ago. Agh. And still, even after that, I refuse to pay attention for very long.

Croyles
06-07-2006, 12:56 AM
ive done the milk and cereal one, and many others.
Im just generally boneheaded :p

SammieBabe
06-07-2006, 12:57 AM
Not really. But hubbie did something classic last week. He left the lid up on the toilet and his keys, wallet and Sidekick within reach of our 17 month old son. He was in the other room and came back into the living room to find all above items and his shoes in the toilet.
I've been laughing about it for days....

~SapphireStar~
06-07-2006, 01:06 AM
Having an arguement with my boyfriend 2 days ago about a bra. He asked if I could put on my lilac bra. Now I havent got one and I threw a fit at him demanding whose bar he was refering to and he replied he has seen a lot of bras in his life. Then yesturday he asked me why I was upset, I told him and he said the bra was blue, not lilac. I told him I only wear black or white.

He stormed off and I remembered a blue bra my nana bought me before I went to Prague in Feb, but I never wore it again cause I didnt like. Im too stubborn to admit he was right and Ive hidden it amongst my other bras!

nik0tine
06-07-2006, 01:08 AM
I tried to smoke out of a pipe backwards.

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 01:18 AM

Were you half awake? I'd say thats pretty hard to do accidentally, lol.

Hambone
06-07-2006, 02:02 AM
Today I was playing FFX and I was catching some tonberrys in the Sunken Cave so I could finally get Nemesis. They are so hard to find! I had to catch one more Tonberry. After about 20 minutes of mindlessly wondering around I found one. I forgot that I had my celestial weapons equipped, and I made Auron attack... ugh. But then I found another tonberry and everything was o.k. Other than that, I haven't really done anything stupid lately... that I can remember.

Dixie
06-07-2006, 02:11 AM
I'd like to say I never have but...Yeah, I decided that it would be fun to put skittles and m&m's into my pop. Not. Good. At. All.

~SapphireStar~
06-07-2006, 02:22 AM
I can understand the skittles, but the M&Ms? *shudder*

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-07-2006, 02:33 AM
Today I was going to pick up the wheelbarrow after my dad moved his tracter, but it was in a hole, so it did not move, but I did. I manage to hit my shin. I swore loudly and my dad laughed at me.

KaakoriX
06-07-2006, 02:37 AM
well lets see...........a few days ago i put a whole package of "rockets" in my pop............i never actually got to drink any

StarChild
06-07-2006, 03:07 AM
i'm the queen of making personal mistakes as of lately, i said some not very nice things to a guy that i really care about :cry:

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 03:08 AM
Can someone tell me what a pop is?

I Took the Red Pill
06-07-2006, 03:10 AM
I was jokingly going through this girl's purse today, and thought I spotted some candy. It was in a nice green wrapper, which I only saw part of. I pulled it out, and lo-and-behold, it wasn't candy. Yes, it's what you're thinking of.

Shoeberto
06-07-2006, 03:12 AM
It's not so much that I DO things that are dumb, it's that I say stupid things. Some days are worse than others, but like, I don't know, a week or so ago, I was on a roll. Woo. It was bad.
I feel like I'm totally on a roll like that right now.

Can someone tell me what a pop is?
Soda, Coke, carbonated beverages, etc. Different areas have different names, and I swear if anyone starts a pop vs. soda debate in this thread I will castrate them. Even if they're a chick.

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 03:13 AM
OHH that kind of pop! I don't usually call it pop, I call it soda.

XxSephirothxX
06-07-2006, 03:15 AM
Today I almost tripped over a table at work. Yes, a table.

Zeromus_X
06-07-2006, 03:18 AM
Perhaps...soda pop? *gets shot at*

Anyway, there was this kitty the other day, when I was taking walk. It was a real sweety! Unfortunately, it was an outdoor cat and probably doesn't get much affection. So when I pet it and left, it started following me. I should've stolen the kitty, since the owners are stupid ignorant people who don't know how ot love their cats, but I didn't because the cat doesn't really like to be held. (Which makes me wonder why it even bothered, but oh well.)

I also do the milk/cereal swap.

tan
06-07-2006, 03:35 AM
I went into #eoff
:OOOO

Moon Rabbits
06-07-2006, 03:38 AM
I made out with a girl in front of a girl who liked me. Oh beer, I love you so!

thelastoracle
06-07-2006, 04:05 AM
I was having the most amazing glowstick war in the dark in my basement with my 3 friends as i was crawling on the ground retrieve a glowstick i ran into the wall cause a nice bruse on my forehead.:p

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 04:10 AM
I love glowsticks...:D

Fonzie
06-07-2006, 04:17 AM
Set myself on fire. Well, in couple days actually.

Reine
06-07-2006, 04:34 AM
I once put the cheese in the cupboard, and put the crackrs in the fridge, which is like the cereal and milk.

I also ate breakfast when i didnt feel like it, and remembered why I dont eat breakfast at those times...stomach cramp >_>

thelastoracle
06-07-2006, 04:54 AM
I love glowsticks...:D

don't we all

Kappy
06-07-2006, 12:31 PM
I once put the cheese in the cupboard, and put the crackrs in the fridge, which is like the cereal and milk.

I also ate breakfast when i didnt feel like it, and remembered why I dont eat breakfast at those times...stomach cramp >_>

The thing is, I didn't actually realise I had done the cereal and milk thing until 10 minutes afterwards. :choc2:

blackmage_nuke
06-07-2006, 12:42 PM
I once put a half eaten bag of chips in the fridge :D

Moon Rabbits
06-07-2006, 12:55 PM

I did that. But I was already high at the time.

Mirage
06-07-2006, 01:38 PM
This morning, I put the milk in the cupboard and the cereal in the fridge =D
That's a classic. I've done that too.

Mitch
06-08-2006, 04:20 AM
2 things:

When looking at my exam timtable, one was on the 12th and the next was on the 22nd. I freaked out because I thought they were both on the 12th, then proceeded to write down that they were on the 6th. 5 minutes later, and an odd look from my friend, i clicked.

Later that week... I got tried to rip a cd onto my computer but couldn't find the cd icon anywhere. 5 frustrated minutes later, i found the cd right in front of me, sitting beside the cd drive.

aeikrgcaui

Yuna-Lenne
06-08-2006, 10:00 AM
I once went downstairs as soon as I woke up and ended up falling down the stairs, haha. I recently hit my leg on the corner of a desk cause I was daydreaming, which really hurt. And then once I was looking for the ps2 controller and it was in my hands. :p Usually when I make mistakes it's cause I've been daydreaming.

Moon Rabbits
06-09-2006, 02:21 AM
I played bloody knuckles a few hours ago with my friend Mike (bloody knuckles as in us being really high and punching eachothers fists until we bled). Now both our knuckles are really swollen and purple.

Spammerman
06-09-2006, 02:28 AM
I tried freezing my PS2 with a bottle of compressed air while trying to clean it.

GhandiOwnsYou
06-09-2006, 04:47 AM
I ate sushi from a supermarket. the horror....

nik0tine
06-09-2006, 05:34 AM

I did that. But I was already high at the time.
Is it even possible otherwise? :p

~SapphireStar~
06-09-2006, 07:36 AM
Being angry at my boyfriend for no reason. I think Ive just ruined 3 years and 3 months of a good relationship. Wont know the outcome till Monday or Tuesday.

fantasyjunkie
06-09-2006, 08:51 AM
Not really. But hubbie did something classic last week. He left the lid up on the toilet and his keys, wallet and Sidekick within reach of our 17 month old son. He was in the other room and came back into the living room to find all above items and his shoes in the toilet.
I've been laughing about it for days....
:D :D :D :D :D :D

farplaner
06-09-2006, 08:57 AM
Have I done anything boneheaded lately...well, I just read a bunch of posts that wasted a couple of minutes of my life.

Hambone
06-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Have I done anything boneheaded lately...well, I just read a bunch of posts that wasted a couple of minutes of my life.Such wise words... Hey! I posted in this thread!

farplaner
06-10-2006, 08:53 AM
Have I done anything boneheaded lately...well, I just read a bunch of posts that wasted a couple of minutes of my life.Such wise words... Hey! I posted in this thread!

Doh!