PDA

View Full Version : Good ol' memories with this game...

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 01:32 AM
Anyone have any memories with this?

I remember I rented Chronicles from a rental store, and my friend was with me. (We were 10 I think.) When we got home, we played this game like crazy, until night. I can't seem to relive that memory, but It was a great feeling. After that, we took a break and had pretzels... and I dipped mine in Pepsi... o_O

Darth Cid
06-07-2006, 06:41 AM
Zidane: While I believe it's a tad bit strange to dip pretzels in Pepsi, I agree replaying FFIV a memorable experience, the original SNES verison was my first Final Fantasy game when I was young, I've played the Chronicles edition and the Game Boy Advance verison(the exclusive dungeon at the end never bores me...I rather enjoy pwning the best this remake has to offer.)

Crossblades
06-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Plenty. When playing FF IV Advance, it made me remembered when my closest friend lent me the SNES version 8 years ago. I was bored of it at first, so I returned it to him. However, his best file got deleted. So I offered to hold on to the game a little while longer until I got his file. Since then, I have enjoyed the game very much:)

Darth Cid
06-09-2006, 03:15 AM
Zidane: My only pet peeve with FFIV is that Kain is the most popular character, now don't get wrong, I like Kain alot, but most of the time he's under villian control...at the epilogue he sounds like he's crying about it IMHO.

Elite Lord Sigma
06-09-2006, 04:29 AM
I remember how much of an annoying boss Brachioraidos and Lunar Odin, and nearly flinging my DS into a wall after Zeromus EG kept healing himself for 9999 damage for every attack I did on him.

Zeromus_X
06-09-2006, 06:26 AM
Plenty. Fond memories of the moon, the characters, and the music. And not being able to beat Zeromus...

I can't count how many times I played this game as a kid. I think I own it in all it's incarnations in the west.

Evastio
06-09-2006, 06:33 PM
See my "Ways not to Defeat Cecil Dark Knight" Thread.

Darth Cid
06-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Zidane: LOL. Yeah, that's a great thread.

Avarice-ness
06-12-2006, 07:12 AM
Yes, I have memories from this...
I was prolly 8 or 9 (because I got FFVI((3)) when I was 8) and I was at Sea Camp, We were staying at my best friends house, and he had an SNES along with FF2 (as it was back then) and the Zelda: Link to the Past or whatnot. I had already played FFVI when it was FF3, so I knew I <3'ed the Final Fantasy's. So, I was in a canoe the canoe fell over, I got an ear infection and had to stay at the house doing nothing but playing FF2(4) and eating Goldfish crackers! Such good memories.

Rase
06-12-2006, 07:40 AM
I remember Virus when it sounded cool. :(

eden knight
06-12-2006, 10:16 AM
I remember that it was the fist FF i've ever played,and i couldn't stop singing the "Crystal theme".Still remains one of my favorites.
I must have been 9 back then.

Meat Puppet
06-12-2006, 01:10 PM
It's the first (and so far only) Final Fantasy game I've ever beat. I usually don't last on Final Fantasy for long enough to beat it. I'm not sure why this game managed to keep me until the end and have me patient enough to keep trying to beat the last boss. The feeling afterwards was weird. A brief moment of extreme pleasure followed by weeks of feeling empty and depressed.

Sephex
06-14-2006, 07:48 PM
One of the main reasons why this game is my favorite game of all time is because it is tied to my favorite memories.