PDA

View Full Version : anoying little children!

KaakoriX
06-07-2006, 02:33 AM
OMG today at school we were all banned from the computers because some little ********************************************************************************** had to go around jacking all the "enter" keys from the keboards...and untill we get them all back we cant go back on w/o supervision......

now everyone in our grd. knows who did it and is rdy to beat the hell out of this one kid....

do u guys have any really kids who annoy everyone in the school..have no friends..and are just plain STUPID??

I Took the Red Pill
06-07-2006, 02:40 AM
<strike>That's hilarious!</strike> Man, that sucks for you. Just last week, there was some major vandalism in my school, they tore down all the exit signs, trashed the media center, tore down posters. I'm all for pranks, but sometimes they can go too far.

Miriel
06-07-2006, 02:41 AM
In Middle School, it was a yearly tradition for the 8th graders to take a field trip at the end of the year to Medieval Times (dinner and tournament!).

When I was in the 7th grade, the 8th graders came back from their trip looking all subdued and tired. We asked what happened and they just said there was an "incident".

Later we found out that our Middle School was banned from Medieval Times cause of the "incident". So because of some stupid kids, my class never got to go to Medival Times and I was so disappointed. :(

I Took the Red Pill
06-07-2006, 02:44 AM
In Middle School, it was a yearly tradition for the 8th graders to take a field trip at the end of the year to Medieval Times (dinner and tournament!).

When I was in the 7th grade, the 8th graders came back from their trip looking all subdued and tired. We asked what happened and they just said there was an "incident".

Later we found out that our Middle School was banned from Medieval Times cause of the "incident". So because of some stupid kids, my class never got to go to Medival Times and I was so disappointed. :(
Aww man, that sucks. so you never learned what the "incident" was? Noone asked an 8th grader?

KaakoriX
06-07-2006, 02:48 AM
is sooo damned annoying because the whole grade knows who the kid is...but no one is saying anything, because hes "special" ..not like handicaped or ADD or stuff like that...hes just......well............u know queer.

he has no friends, everyone thinks hes soo annoying
Example: hes always running around saing things like :ur a jew" and "nazi" and all sorts of racist crap......

I Took the Red Pill
06-07-2006, 02:50 AM
Someone will eventually come forward and tell on the kid, it's inevitable. The whole honor code is pretty much an urban legend among grade schoolers, especially when everyone gets punished.

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 02:51 AM
Theres this stupid kid, and no one likes him. Hes Immature, hes in 7th grade yet he acts like a 5 year old.

In math class, calculators are numbered. He has to get the number 1 calculator or else he will seriously start bawling and he won't shut up.

Also, he has Body Odor to a sickening, barfing degree. I always like to ask him what kind of Deoderant he uses. Its a wonder he says "SHUT UP ITS NONE OF YOUR BEES WAX!!!111". He tried to trip me one time as I was walking through the isles of desks and I saw his foot, so I hooked my foot onto his leg and dragged it, stretching it, resulting in him screaming and crying in pain. Hey, thats what you get if you try to trip Genji.

KaakoriX
06-07-2006, 02:53 AM
yeah..this kid also goes around like sacking people and resorting to the ever-so-old "ur mom" jokes and fat ppl jokes...ect

mooglebunni608
06-07-2006, 02:58 AM
I hate all little kids. Pretty much any kid under twelve/lacking the maturity of a twelve year old.
I especially hate hearing little kids crying in public. I get the strong urge to kick them T_T

Idiot kids at school? well, my course is online, but they used to have a nice student forum. Then a ton of kids started getting each other's email, aim, msn and stuff.... then addresses, and the forum was closed. I think some kid got kidnapped or something.... dumb kid.

Roto13
06-07-2006, 03:00 AM
In grade 6 (yes, 6) one of the boys shat all over the bathroom floor and none of the boys were allowed to go to the bathroom during class for the rest of the year.

I hate kids. I always hated kids. I hated kids when I was a kid. I think I said that already today.

Reine
06-07-2006, 03:00 AM
Well, people like that fail at life, and you cant deny it.

Okay heres something.

I caused EoFF to be banned from my school, since I was always posting here during my computing class. Thats about the onlything I can remember.

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 03:02 AM
In grade 6 (yes, 6) one of the boys shat all over the bathroom floor and none of the boys were allowed to go to the bathroom during class for the rest of the year.

I hate kids. I always hated kids. I hated kids when I was a kid. I think I said that already today.

The same thing happened to me in 5th grade. All my friends and I walked in and there was crap splattered all over the floor. I laughed really hard but it was sorta nasty.

Medi
06-07-2006, 03:05 AM
Ok, I was walking around my subdivision earlier, and these stupid little snots kept yelling crap at me from their porcch, so I flipped them off and swore at them. God, I hate kids like them.

Zeromus_X
06-07-2006, 03:09 AM
I hate kids. I always hated kids. I hated kids when I was a kid.

So hauntingly remniscent of my life. :cat:

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 03:12 AM
Ok, I was walking around my subdivision earlier, and these stupid little snots kept yelling crap at me from their porcch, so I flipped them off and swore at them. God, I hate kids like them.

I was about ready to beat the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif out of some kids for yelling stupid moronic crap like "get off the street you'll get run over" and sadly, the kid who said it was older than me... I hate stupid people.

Faris
06-07-2006, 03:17 AM
The only ones who really annoy me are the ones who try to act older (they fail), and the ones that play horrid pop music loud enough to hear it through a closed window.

Fonzie
06-07-2006, 04:21 AM
Haha that kids a n00b lol

Hawkeye
06-07-2006, 04:23 AM
Man, I hate kids. They are annoying, whiny, and extremely loud. I have to deal with them everyday where I work.

Fonzie
06-07-2006, 04:25 AM
Remeber you once we're a kid yourself.

Zeromus_X
06-07-2006, 04:28 AM
Yeah, but I wasn't a little snot-nosed punk.

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 04:28 AM
I remember I wasn't as stupid as 70% of the kids these days.

KentaRawr!
06-07-2006, 05:08 AM
Let's see what I have to expect when I finally go to public school...

1. Kids cause computers to be banned.
2. Kids poop on the floor.
3. Walking in the road gets me run over! OH NOEZ!!!

As you can see, none of this happened to me, as I've been home-shcooled all my life. After the summer, I'm going to public school. However, something sorta similar happened.

I was holding my GBA outside, and it was about to rain. My neighbor told me that the metal in my GBA will electrocute me. :choc2:

Reine
06-07-2006, 05:11 AM
I remember I wasn't as stupid as 70% of the kids these days.

hear hear!

I agree completetly

LunarWeaver
06-07-2006, 05:12 AM
Children annoy me no matter what. Even when they just stand there and are doing nothing I want them to collapse in awkward death. But I'm morbid like that.

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 07:34 AM
Remeber you once we're a kid yourself.

Translation: Remember, you once we are a kid yourself.

I am sorry Jackpot I had to do that.

Psydekick
06-07-2006, 07:45 AM
omg ur so un-luck, yeah i rly hate kids with that adhd coz they get away with everything! They Shout F*** in class and dont even get told off!

Hambone
06-07-2006, 07:56 AM
Basically everyone in my whole school. They all have to act like pimps, be insensitive, be retarded, there's always at least 2 fights everyday, and everyone always sticks up the middle finger at any bus that's leaving the school. They are stupid. They will probably all be shot because of there snot-nosed immaturity... by me.

Jojee
06-07-2006, 08:00 AM
Those damn teenagers, think they're so much better than kids ;)

DarkLadyNyara
06-07-2006, 09:14 AM
At my High Scool, HIGH SCHOOL, mind, we had a vandalism problem in the girs bathrooms. Seriously- if it could be broken, it was. News flash- causing sinks and toilets to overflow wasn't cute in first grade, it ain't cute in ninth. :mad: Soooo glad to be done with that. And I'm not even getting started on trying to incite race riots to get out of school. :rolleyes2

blackmage_nuke
06-07-2006, 12:21 PM
People like that will hopefully fail when they grow up (or dont when they wont grow up) which is good for me because i have enough competition as it is, Im glad there are idots that pay non idiots to fix their idiot problems!

but i do get a laugh from their immature ways

Brian The Pink Shark
06-07-2006, 12:24 PM
LOL me and some friends got about every cool sight blocked from the school computers because we spent all our computing lessons on sights like Ctrl alt del and EOff :D instead of doing our work, well i failed computing anyway and i dont go to schoola nymore so all the other pupils are stuck with what we did :D :choc:

Levian
06-07-2006, 01:38 PM
I don't beat up kids, considering how it's frowned upon when adults beat kids. Either way, there's some annoying brats that I kick out of the store every now and then. They're really cute when they're trying to get back in, and boy do they say the darndest thing. *slaps his thigh lightly* :laugh: like fuck and /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.

Brian The Pink Shark
06-07-2006, 02:29 PM
Oh i just remembered a great one, well great from certain people's point of view, not mine, unfortunatly.

Last year at school, becuase i was in my last year we had a common room we could chill out in and some guy in our year (i think i might know who it was) decided we would wipe his snot under one of the chairs, next person to sit in that chair and put fingers under it was me, it was the most disgusting thing ever and there was so much of it, i could have cried :(

some people just really need to grow up :choc:

~SapphireStar~
06-07-2006, 03:41 PM
In high school we use to hang out in the chapel at breaks to have a chat and our priest didnt mind. But then the younger years wanted to hang out in there with us and they caused aload of noise and we were all chucked out and werent allowed to meet in there again. Damm first years.

DeathKnight
06-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Junior HS and HS is FULL of clowns, hell even college, it's always that way. I wonder what school would have been like in japan, man =P.

Dignified Pauper
06-07-2006, 03:50 PM
In essence, 95% of little children are annoying and I wish to dropkick 94 % of them off the planet.

YTDN
06-07-2006, 03:56 PM
I hate it when the kids in my class, that are like, 12/13 years old, try to act like there all 16 and black. I heard there conversations in art and they expect you to sleep with your boy/girlfriend within a week of going out and once one of the boys asked if I could come round his house and do unspeakable things with him.

And then tehre are the ones who throw paper round the class, and one guy, also known as Weasel, he gets annoyed if he doesn't get the silver-coloured keyboard in Music, He throws half chewed chewing gum round the room, and constantly tries to steal my book, and once nearly ripped the pages out. He also likes to ask if he could borrow your compass, and then he holds it point end, and if you want to get it back, you have to yank it out of his hands, which gives the smallest scratch, then he shouts, says he's going to tell, unless you pay 5 pounds, which most people don't have on them in school anyway.

So basically, the kids in my year are morons.

Roto13
06-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Junior HS and HS is FULL of clowns, hell even college, it's always that way. I wonder what school would have been like in japan, man =P.
Your grades would have been posted on a giant billboard outside. Think about it.

DeathKnight
06-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Your grades would have been posted on a giant billboard outside. Think about it.

That's great.

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 05:29 PM

That's great.

And you wouldn't get a Summer Vacation.

DeathKnight
06-07-2006, 05:58 PM

That's great.

And you wouldn't get a Summer Vacation.

I'm fine with that, I actually like school when it's hot. Back in the Caribbean it's ALWAYS hot and school just feels better than when it's all cold and gloomy (U.S.).

Roto13
06-07-2006, 06:00 PM
The other students would look down on you for not being Japanese.

DeathKnight
06-07-2006, 06:01 PM

whoa! you've been there:eek: nice! look down on me and I'll kick their asses, but I'm sure they'll embrace me. They'll be like "he's american!" :laugh: Besides it can't be worse than in other countries.

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 06:33 PM

whoa! you've been there:eek: nice! look down on me and I'll kick their asses, but I'm sure they'll embrace me. They'll be like "he's american!" :laugh: Besides it can't be worse than in other countries.

Kicking their asses wouldn't go over very well.

Roto13
06-07-2006, 06:41 PM

Being American is exactly why they wouldn't like you. They'd stare, though...

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 06:47 PM

Yep.

DeathKnight
06-07-2006, 06:49 PM

Yep.

Well it IS silly to stereotype people you haven't been around, so your judgement is based off of what? I mean you COULD be right, but who's to say? I just think school's better over there.

Levian
06-07-2006, 06:50 PM
I just encountered an episode with stupid little kids :D I posted it in my LJ, so I'll just paste it here:

"That's so fucking cute.

This kid ran to me and pulled my sleeve and said "Dad, can I have an ice cream?"
Then he looked up at my face and was like shocked, and then he ran away. Haha, what a stupid kid. Still kinda cool that I look like someone's dad from the waist down, though.

Oh, and I saw three drug abusers sleeping at benches at three different occasions today. This is just the greatest day ever. "

I know the drug stuff is slightly off topic, but I didn't have the heart to skip it.

DeathKnight
06-07-2006, 06:51 PM
I just encountered an episode with stupid little kids :D I posted it in my LJ, so I'll just paste it here:

"That's so smurfing cute.

This kid ran to me and pulled my sleeve and said "Dad, can I have an ice cream?"
Then he looked up at my face and was like shocked, and then he ran away. Haha, what a stupid kid. Still kinda cool that I look like someone's dad from the waist down, though.

Oh, and I saw three drug abusers sleeping at benches at three different occasions today. This is just the greatest day ever. "

I know the drug stuff is slightly off topic, but I didn't have the heart to skip it.

Pathetic :laugh:

Roto13
06-07-2006, 08:26 PM

Yep.

Well it IS silly to stereotype people you haven't been around, so your judgement is based off of what? I mean you COULD be right, but who's to say? I just think school's better over there.
It's common knowledge. It's been like that for hundreds of years.

Zeldy
06-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Our school is good on treating troublesome students. If you get reported a number of times you get put on whats called a 'report' and your given a blue card and after every lesson a teacher has to leave a comment on how you behaved, on top of that, your parents are invited into school for a "chat". If your still bad, your put on Isolation. Isolation being where you just have to sit in a room. All alone xD

But generally, our school isnt so bad. We're in a serious year, so this year isnt the year to mess around in.

a nirvana fan
06-07-2006, 10:27 PM
Yeah most little kids are annoying. The goal is to not let them get to you.

Brian The Pink Shark
06-07-2006, 10:33 PM
Our school is good on treating troublesome students. If you get reported a number of times you get put on whats called a 'report' and your given a blue card and after every lesson a teacher has to leave a comment on how you behaved, on top of that, your parents are invited into school for a "chat". If your still bad, your put on Isolation. Isolation being where you just have to sit in a room. All alone xD

But generally, our school isnt so bad. We're in a serious year, so this year isnt the year to mess around in.

we had a system similar to that in my old school, but since we're in the west of Scotland, it didnt work well at all :( :choc:

KaakoriX
06-09-2006, 12:21 AM
wow ...i agree totally....and im not amazed at how many of u hate them.... but yeah............... then there r those total jerks...and BOY DO I AHVE A STORY FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

OMG *1....2....3....sigh*

ok so its lunch time rite...and me n' my friends in our usual big group were sitting in class (the one we got banned from (we got in by taking a previosly vandalised keyboard that had an enter key and putting back on the teachers)) and eating peacfully rite.. then theres ur usual "oh im soo much cooler than u group" who just out of no where say things like Shut the **** up!...ne ways..in our class we have a mentally retarded child rite..

So.. these "cool" kids think its fun to make him do stupid stuff (last year in grd 8 they made him go into the girls washroom and sing) (yes we are all in grd 9 now) they made him run into the walls and stuff chuck stuff across the room...just push him untill he "flips" which he doesnt even know.....like he can reely hurt sum1 so they TRASH the room....one kid gets a nasty wedgie from him!!!!!!(he deserves it) ne ways...

We all left the room and went outside to play football ....we come back up...got to 5th period class as usual then what do u know..the teacher whos class we were in pulls us out... we go back and there is everyone who was there and the Vice prncpl. so he starts lectuing us alot....even though we had NOTHING to do with it and we had to waste a whole 2 periods of computer class cleaning the room and then detention.... so in detention he made us all tell a story...and every time hed say "dont gimme that i didn't do ir crap" evne though everyones story was the same and we all agreed that we didnt have any part in it....

THEN our parents were phoned....and they were told how WE "apparantly" vandalised the class....................................... The kids who actally did it never got anything their way............at least they dont think so muhahahahahah...*cough cough* yeah so this REELY pissed us off.

oh yeah...we had /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif on the floor to!!! it was also in a urnile.....the janator had a spaz as one kid walked by and said hi

Sylvie
06-09-2006, 12:25 AM
wow ...i agree totally....and im not amazed at how many of u hate them.... but yeah............... then there r those total jerks...and BOY DO I AHVE A STORY FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

OMG *1....2....3....sigh*

ok so its lunch time rite...and me n' my friends in our usual big group were sitting in class (the one we got banned from (we got in by taking a previosly vandalised keyboard that had an enter key and putting back on the teachers)) and eating peacfully rite.. then theres ur usual "oh im soo much cooler than u group" who just out of no where say things like Shut the **** up!...ne ways..in our class we have a mentally retarded child rite..

So.. these "cool" kids think its fun to make him do stupid stuff (last year in grd 8 they made him go into the girls washroom and sing) (yes we are all in grd 9 now) they made him run into the walls and stuff chuck stuff across the room...just push him untill he "flips" which he doesnt even know.....like he can reely hurt sum1 so they TRASH the room....one kid gets a nasty wedgie from him!!!!!!(he deserves it) ne ways...

We all left the room and went outside to play football ....we come back up...got to 5th period class as usual then what do u know..the teacher whos class we were in pulls us out... we go back and there is everyone who was there and the Vice prncpl. so he starts lectuing us alot....even though we had NOTHING to do with it and we had to waste a whole 2 periods of computer class cleaning the room and then detention.... so in detention he made us all tell a story...and every time hed say "dont gimme that i didn't do ir crap" evne though everyones story was the same and we all agreed that we didnt have any part in it....

THEN our parents were phoned....and they were told how WE "apparantly" vandalised the class....................................... The kids who actally did it never got anything their way............at least they dont think so muhahahahahah...*cough cough* yeah so this REELY pissed us off.

oh yeah...we had /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif on the floor to!!! it was also in a urnile.....the janator had a spaz as one kid walked by and said hi

Those silly bitches.

KaakoriX
06-09-2006, 12:29 AM
omg i know...... i mean really....picking on a retard (i hate saying that) thats low......

Sylvie
06-09-2006, 12:37 AM
omg i know...... i mean really....picking on a retard (i hate saying that) thats low......
Mentally challenged people are cool. I like to have conversations with them, its pretty fun hearing what they have to say.

KaakoriX
06-09-2006, 12:44 AM
yeah...except when he starts to throw ur gym cloths in the tiolet

other than that...its cool to talk to them

Christmas
08-28-2022, 04:18 AM
I like little kids. I find them inspiring and encouraging. I alway bring a few to my candy house in the woods and we play hide & seek. :bigsmile: