PDA

View Full Version : Cheat to get lulu's sigil without doing the lighting thingy?

4evarisha
06-07-2006, 02:50 AM
I want her sigil easily is their anyway to get it like a cheat???

Dell
06-07-2006, 06:01 AM
Seriously, don't use cheat, you're cheating if you use that.

Many of the people get it by their hardwork, they try many times and never give up.

Anyway, use GameShark and get the cheat from internet.

EDIT: I really hope you try and get it by your hardwork.

4evarisha
06-07-2006, 06:17 AM
I guess i'll try then.

Silent Warrior
06-07-2006, 07:20 AM
*Whisper* If it comes to that, a Gameshark cheat for All Key-items is what you're looking for.

*RUN AWAY!!*

Eiko Guy
06-08-2006, 09:27 PM
okay gamers to get that sigil without dodging 200 lightening bolts all you have to do is get someone to dodge 1 then you dodge 199 :D

Shiny
06-08-2006, 09:43 PM

O rly. :laugh:

Seriously go to gamefaqs, they have a section devoted to how to find special weapons that may be very helpful to you.

Dell
06-09-2006, 01:07 PM

O rly. :laugh:

Ya rly!

ekinserge
06-09-2006, 01:17 PM
okay gamers to get that sigil without dodging 200 lightening bolts all you have to do is get someone to dodge 1 then you dodge 199 :D

lol...i think you should dodge 1...

then call somebody to continue...

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
06-09-2006, 01:32 PM
*sigh* a place i always use is the narrow path that leads straight from the north section to the south section. on that path it strikes 2 times then waits like 2 secs before another 2. it's realy quick and easy. i u want a place wer u don't have to keep stepping forward to were u once were, try the alcove with the qactuar stone and the chest that had the water ball. stand next to the southernmost wall then when u dodge a stirke tidus won't actually move but he won't get hit either, so all u need to do is press X at the rite time. however the strikes don't come here as frequently as the method i said above.

Psydekick
06-09-2006, 04:11 PM
Was this supposed to be funny? They should create a new ciddie catergory, MLT kill people with there awful jokes! u would have my vote!

But anyway back on topic if ya rly want to cheat then gameshark, exploder or action reply is your answer

Jessweeee♪
06-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Hmm...just what kind of time do you have playing this game? I'm all for doing it through hard work, but wating for a light to flash so you can press the X button...200 times...is a little rediculous if you ask me. Buy an Action Replay, or better yet Codebreakers. Takes less time to load. But if you don't cheat, I strongly suggest equipping something with No Encounters. I always get hit right after a battle.

FadedDreams
06-09-2006, 09:03 PM
i played the game a million times and never actually did the lightning thing, i was way to busy gaining exp for later on bosses like seymour and yunalesca.... OMG i hated them but the lightning thing? eh, maybe once i get the new ps3 ill try it, because i know im goin back to the late night gaming rituals :D

atlanteay
06-09-2006, 09:16 PM
seriously that would take forever. 200 dodges in a row? the lightning never came for me until i got an encounter so that would take a long time. is the sigil really that good? is it worth it though?

silent_ultima
06-14-2006, 09:56 AM
don't use cheat!!

no, not because of the 'dignity' thingie, the cheat won't workkk!!

I've tried the cheat on my 2nd play through the game, and the cheat won't work! sure, u have the sigil (or izzit crest?) in u'r inventory, but when u wanted to go and upgrade u'r weapon, that 'tree' won't allow it, it won't detect that sigil/crest that u've just obtain by cheating..

so tough luck.. equip no-encounter, go to the place where the lightning strike twice (no pun intended), and currents awayyy!! Ohh, control u'r breathing while doing that thing.. :meditate: :kaocheer:

Dell
06-14-2006, 03:35 PM
Onion Knight ability:

Break Damage Limit:
Allow Lulu to do more than 9999 damage
Triple Overdrive:
Lulu's Overdrive charge three times more faster than normal.
Magic Booster:
Double spell damage but it'll also double the MP cost.
One MP Cost:
All Spell Cost are reduced to 1 MP.

So, Lulu can cast any magic with 2 MP (Even Ultima and Flare).

No.78
06-14-2006, 03:47 PM
Cheats killed my first FFX file. Don't do it, it's like drugs for games or something.

Rhi
06-14-2006, 05:38 PM
my friend's brother tried to get me to do that when i was at her house, so we threw cushions at him until he left

and trust me, i got to about 174 on my first try dodging, and while a don't hav ethe sigil yet, it's from laziness, not cause i can't do it

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
06-14-2006, 06:02 PM
You could also buy Codebreaker. I did it :D But you probably play it once and then play with cheats. Thats what I did. :)

Remon
06-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Ask someone who is very patient do do it for you.

Praise be to Yevon :bow: :bow: :bow: cousin

Laugh at face of Danger
06-14-2006, 06:29 PM

Quote of my life

Ifrit's_Daddy
06-29-2006, 12:00 AM
im not 100% sure but another way you could probably get the weapon is by putting the onion knight abilities on a normal weapon, ok its not actually onion knight itself but it would be exactly the same. :D

But personally, i agree with the "dont cheat" crowd. it may be a pain in the ass but you really do get such a great feeling of pride when you actually do it. yes, it does take ages (think it took me about 45 mins with battles every so often) but it's def worth the effort and once its done, thats it, you can forget about it.

Venom
06-29-2006, 12:01 AM
Ya know if you want it bad enough then you should dodge those 200 lightning bolts. Its called effort ya know.

4evarisha
06-29-2006, 02:28 AM
okay I will not cheat!

Zeromus_X
06-29-2006, 04:17 AM
No one can really blame you for cheating. The requirements for these weapons are nothing short of riciculous.

Ifrit's_Daddy
06-29-2006, 01:44 PM
No one can really blame you for cheating. The requirements for these weapons are nothing short of riciculous.

difficult yes, ridiculous no. You have to remember that these are the tasks you need to do to get by far the best weapons in the game. if the tasks were easy then we'd all be on here complaining about it being too easy to get the celestial weapons

4evarisha
06-29-2006, 07:22 PM
I want to work hard for it so wish me luck.

Jessweeee♪
06-29-2006, 09:53 PM

difficult yes, ridiculous no. You have to remember that these are the tasks you need to do to get by far the best weapons in the game. if the tasks were easy then we'd all be on here complaining about it being too easy to get the celestial weapons

I can understand that they are supposed to be difficult, but the lightning dodge isn't as difficult as it is time consuming and nerve wracking. Imagine...you get to 199 and you are just so nervous that you'll screw up that last one (or overconfident) and you miss it! Some people can't just sit there for that long. And no, you don't have to, but it's easier that way, or so I would imagine.

4evarisha
06-29-2006, 10:12 PM
Thats true.

Ifrit's_Daddy
06-30-2006, 12:27 AM
I can understand that they are supposed to be difficult, but the lightning dodge isn't as difficult as it is time consuming and nerve wracking. Imagine...you get to 199 and you are just so nervous that you'll screw up that last one (or overconfident) and you miss it! Some people can't just sit there for that long. And no, you don't have to, but it's easier that way, or so I would imagine.

Dont get me wrong, i'm not saying that the task isn't a huge pain in the ass, but i think that because its so tense is what makes it so notorious. The tension is what makes it such a challenge. That and its is most definently not good for your eyes!!

the way i did it i got a friend to count in his head for me, that way i didnt get excited/nervous/stupid when i got close to 200. he told me to stop when i was on about 218 or so to be sure.

Good luck 4evarisha!

4evarisha
06-30-2006, 04:50 AM
thanks alot