PDA

View Full Version : Pranks!

Giga Guess
06-07-2006, 04:43 AM
Last week my sister went on vacation (I work with my sister). Before going, though, she brought in two teddies, and posted them to "guard her desk." I am, of course, a RABID elastic band ball builder. Thusly, it's only logical/ I am binding up my sisters teddies in elastic bands, The day prior to her coming back in I shall post pictures of them.

For a topic: best/most recent prank you have pulled......or that has been pulled on you.

Sylvie
06-07-2006, 04:48 AM
I like hiding fake insects and rodents in my moms make up drawer. I smile when I hear that shriek upstair.

Prak
06-07-2006, 04:55 AM
Ooh, i got a good one...

It was because my brother was being an ass... So i sprayed nair on one of his eye-brows.. So he only had one..

My brother got me back though, I fell asleep outside by a pool, and it was like the after noon so the sun was blazing, and my brother wrote ASSHAT on my chest in sun tan lotion.. So yea...

thelastoracle
06-07-2006, 05:04 AM
ok once myself and a few of my friends were driving around when we saw one of our other friend's car parked and he was in some class so we got vasilene and put it on the handles and sterring wheel and such. It was so much fun. but he got angry and really overacted but it was worth it.

DarkLadyNyara
06-07-2006, 09:27 AM
I used to have a rubber roach that I put to good use. :D Other than that, the only thing I can think of was a running thing that several members of Academic Decathalon would to to our coach; changing words on the vocab lists and such for her other classes. I also used to snitch Fireemblem776's stuff. I didn't actually keep any of it (well, except his Vaporeon card) The fun was in the act. :D I'm suprised we're still friends.:riiight:

Captain Maxx Power
06-07-2006, 12:04 PM
My personal favourite prank was convincing my friend that I was being hunted down by MI5 because I'd accidentally stumbled upon top secret microfilm. I was very convincing, even jumping into bushes when police or dark cars went past. Actually, the fact that he believed me says more for his character than my own.

Levian
06-07-2006, 12:19 PM
I have this plastic figurine of a human riding a dinosaur that I throw at people and scream "SPIDER!!!"

Chris
06-07-2006, 12:28 PM
I taunt them with GJ music, when it's really Bob Marley. ><

Brian The Pink Shark
06-07-2006, 12:41 PM
My friend called up a prank phone call service last week and got them to phone me, so i got this girl on the line saying

"hello, do you remember me, my name's Nicola, we met at that club remember, and i said i was 18 but im really 14, but i'll be 15 tommorow, anyway id still like to meet up"

my friend interrupted at that point because he "cared" for me too much to let me hear the next part, but apparentl she was to ask me if i liked bondage or blow jobs xD and to bring handcuffs with me. It was so horrible.

and what was worse was that he and my Girlfriend had hatched this plan up between then, evil peoples :choc:

Samuraid
06-07-2006, 01:02 PM
The EoFF 2005 April fools

I was fooled, not the one pulling the prank. :p

Giga Guess
06-07-2006, 01:20 PM
The fruits of my evil deeds....but I'm not done yet. As I get ahold of more and more elastics, I'm going to add on more.

Brian The Pink Shark
06-07-2006, 02:31 PM
you are mean Giga Guess, i hope i never get on the wrong side of you, so scratch that comment i said about you being mean :p :choc:

~SapphireStar~
06-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Poor GGs sister! I cant recall having a prank done, but my boyfriends friend pretended to be an annoyed neighbour when our friend buzzed the buzzer to our apartment. He had pressed the right one, but our friend started shouting in a bad Asian voice at him. We kept quiet and said nothing when he buzzed again when I let him in. We told him 3 weeks later, he couldnt believe it was us :D

Roto13
06-07-2006, 04:10 PM
I remember waking up to go to the bathroom when I was a kid, and seeing that the door was closed. I would stand just outside of it and wait for whoever was in there to be done. When it's 3:00 am and you open the bathroom door to find someone standing right in front of you, apparently it makes you scream.

I also remember holding my face very, very close to my brother's face while he was asleep and waiting for him to wake up XD.

Or just putting duct tape over his mouth and eyes while he's asleep. Oh, god, that was awesome! XD

Twilight Edge
06-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Putting fake /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif in someone's bed or drawer.

Dignified Pauper
06-07-2006, 04:50 PM
http://www.remarkable-reunions.com/Images/R6087127.jpg

imagine a pyramid of these in front of your dorm room door towering to the top frame and they are opaque and you can't tell that they are all half filled with water... It was hillarious watching some plow through it thinking they were empty.

DarkLadyNyara
06-07-2006, 08:09 PM
Giga Guess, you are my new god. :bow: :bow: :bow: That is just classic.

imagine a pyramid of these in front of your dorm room door towering to the top frame and they are opaque and you can't tell that they are all half filled with water... It was hillarious watching some plow through it thinking they were empty.
:laugh: Another good one. I'll have to try that sometime.

Giga Guess
06-08-2006, 12:51 AM
Giga Guess, you are my new god. :bow: :bow: :bow: That is just classic.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Minxy MOMO
06-08-2006, 12:57 AM
I "borrowed" my friends lawn gnome and took it all the way to Michigan with me...then when I gave it back my guy friends took it to Las Vegas, Orlando, Califonia...and somewhere else...not much of a prank...but it was fun to us XD

SammieBabe
06-08-2006, 01:08 AM
A couple months ago a friend of mine was leaving to meet someone that she had been talking to online. So the day she left, we went and bought her a "kit" that included body butter, motion lotion, love dice and the like. Since she was leaving straight from work we waited to give it to her at the end of the day, so she had to take it with her. What we didn't tell her was that while her bags were stored in my bosses office we took a "personal massager" and wrapped it in tin foil and put it in her carry-on bag.
She was sooo pissed off at us. It was great...

thelastoracle
06-08-2006, 01:08 AM
Once we convienced someone my sister went out with that my dad worked for the CIA

I remember waking up to go to the bathroom when I was a kid, and seeing that the door was closed. I would stand just outside of it and wait for whoever was in there to be done. When it's 3:00 am and you open the bathroom door to find someone standing right in front of you, apparently it makes you scream.

I also remember holding my face very, very close to my brother's face while he was asleep and waiting for him to wake up XD.

Or just putting duct tape over his mouth and eyes while he's asleep. Oh, god, that was awesome! XD

the duct tape sounds like a good idea!

Hey, thelastoracle, please don't double post. If you have anything further to add, you can use the edit/delete button instead. Cheers. - Psychotic.

rubah
06-08-2006, 01:16 AM
my eighth grade english teacher's husband put saran wrap on their toilet under the seat.

Tavrobel
06-08-2006, 02:02 AM
I don't know if this counts as a prank, but once, my friend got my other friend's backpack and gave it to me.

I flipped it, got another friend of mine's duct tape (don't ask me why he had it), put the books back in, tied the zippers together, duct-taped the backback multiple times, got up, drew on the backpack with white chalk, and dumped it in the trash can, all in front of the teacher. To top it off, I yelled out "that's how I roll, b****! Don't mess with me, son."

I got extra points on my next test for that. Yeah, Honors Am. Lit. is awesome! The books may suck but the times were great.