PDA

View Full Version : A question

lovehurts
06-07-2006, 05:42 AM
I doubt that this is the place for this but...does anyone know of a good site to get past low security blocks on web sites. I was banned by some one I personaly know from a web site and this person in real life is a real jerk and is power hungery. I was banned for a realy stupid reason and Im wondering if some one can help me get past his block ...does anyone know of a good web site? A we site that can skip past like school security blocks or level one banns?

Just Pm me please, if you can help.

Beyond
06-07-2006, 07:55 AM
What do you mean by "level one bans"? If you're talking about a simple forum account being banned, just sign up for a new account. Don't get caught doing it either, or you'll just see another ban.

If you're talking about an IP ban, then your best bet is to use a proxy. That, or change your ISP :]

lovehurts
06-08-2006, 02:37 AM
What do you mean by "level one bans"? If you're talking about a simple forum account being banned, just sign up for a new account. Don't get caught doing it either, or you'll just see another ban.

If you're talking about an IP ban, then your best bet is to use a proxy. That, or change your ISP :]

Thank you:)