PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis: Is it worth it?

Hambone
06-07-2006, 07:38 AM
Today after intensive capturing of fiends, I have finally unlocked Nemesis. I beat him on the first try. Incrediby easy (The old quick hit and hastega maneuver :) ) The rewards are great. For beating him, I got 2 warp spheres and Excalibur for Tidus which had break damage limit and 3 empty slots. But what I'm asking is, is it worth it to you to get Nemesis? It is to me. :)

Psydekick
06-07-2006, 07:49 AM
well i havent got it yet so..... i dont no

~Sora!

Hambone
06-07-2006, 08:10 AM
It takes a lot of time... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Are you close?

Tavrobel
06-07-2006, 02:16 PM
It depends on what you intend to accomplish in the game. Are you trying to blow it up, rip and squeeze every living cent out of the game, and master it until you can answer every question about the game and name yourself "Tavrobel?" Or are you trying to just beat the game and see what else you can get before you start playing something else?

If you chose the first option, then it is worth it, simply because you need it to completely master the game. Otheriwse, it isn't worth it, because of the intense amount of work you have to do. I'd be surprised if someone did it and said "it isn't worth it," simply because it is a concious decision whether to leave the game aside, or to get EVERYTHING out of it, which is ironically enough, a large waste of time. A 300 hour waste of time.