PDA

View Full Version : Evil Zone

Venom
06-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Does anyone remember this fighting game? I used to really like playing it and it was one of the games that got me into the fighting genre, anyway I liked it alot, do you guys liked it if you remember it?

EDIT: this game is also entitled "ERETZVAJU"

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-07-2006, 09:32 PM
I've never played it, but it's renowned as one of the worst fighters of the PlayStation era, if not of all time.

Venom
06-07-2006, 10:13 PM
I've never played it, but it's renowned as one of the worst fighters of the PlayStation era, if not of all time.

Nah, its actually pretty good.

Polnareff
06-07-2006, 10:18 PM
I actually own this game.

It's very highly underrated. And it's usually cheap when you find it even though it's rare as hell.

I like the story mode of Evil Zone since it plays out like an anime for each character. The fighting system is pretty unusual too. My favorite characters are Danzaiver and Keiya.

BTW, what's up with Evil Zone's Japanese name (Eretzvaju)? What the heck is that? :P

Venom
06-07-2006, 11:49 PM

It's very highly underrated. And it's usually cheap when you find it even though it's rare as hell.

I like the story mode of Evil Zone since it plays out like an anime for each character. The fighting system is pretty unusual too. My favorite characters are Danzaiver and Keiya.

BTW, what's up with Evil Zone's Japanese name (Eretzvaju)? What the heck is that? :P

I dont know, but is there a sequel to Evil Zone?

~SapphireStar~
06-07-2006, 11:56 PM
I seen it loads of times really cheap in computer game shops, but I never bought it.

Polnareff
06-08-2006, 12:31 AM

I dont know, but is there a sequel to Evil Zone?

I don't believe there is, since the game seems to have done poorly in both the USA and Japan (did this come out in Europe by any chance?).

black orb
06-08-2006, 07:44 AM
>>> The reason why I love this game was frigging Danzaiver!!, they wanted to make the classic Sentai hero and that was totally sweet.. :love:

Mo-Nercy
06-08-2006, 10:12 AM
>>> The reason why I love this game was frigging Danzaiver!!, they wanted to make the classic Sentai hero and that was totally sweet.. :love:
Setsuna ftw.

I liked Evil Zone. It was pretty innovative in that there were only 2 action buttons, but that also made it pretty one-dimensional. It's just another one of those games that should be remembered for it's originality but not exactly great gameplay.

If people love Steve Fox in Tekken, this is like a game of Steves. xD