PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering this..

Rocket Edge
06-07-2006, 10:11 PM
whatever happened to sora's parents, along with kairi's and riku's. as far as i know theres no referance to them towards the end of KH so i was just wondering. anyone know or have any thoughts?:confused:

Tavrobel
06-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Kairi's parents were likely killed or became Heartless when Ansem the Seeker of Darkness began going berserk with his Heartless experiments. Or maybe they volunteered. We don't know. For all we know, Saix could be Kairi's father in Nobody form, (from the way he was guarding her in KHII, and not just because he was assigned to the job) and that Larxene is her Nobody mother (how she treats Namine in CoM). Anything we think is pure speculation. She could be the spawn of Chernabog and a Darkside, but we won't know.

Riku's and Sora's parents are likely to have been killed in the first, but when the worlds were reset, they probably came back. They play no role in either of the KHs, but something tells me Sora has parents (when Sora wakes up in KHI, he wakes up in his room, so he probably is adopted or something) that are alive, but Riku does not. You'd think they would be wondering about what happened to their sons while they were away for so long in the second one. Kairi has school. Even Roxas had to go back at the end of his "summer." Olette and Pence make many references having to do homework and book reports. Shouldn't Sora and Riku?

Although, when you save the realm of light twice, protect the dark realm from a crazy Nobody that spawned from an egomaniacal, evil student, learn wisdom from a wise and powerful king AND the king's own powerful and wise tutor, control multiple legendary weapons and split apart into two to be partly involved with a gigantic anti-universe ploy, I'm pretty sure you won't be needing school from that point on.

Skyblade
06-08-2006, 02:20 AM
Although, when you save the realm of light twice, protect the dark realm from a crazy Nobody that spawned from an egomaniacal, evil student, learn wisdom from a wise and powerful king AND the king's own powerful and wise tutor, control multiple legendary weapons and split apart into two to be partly involved with a gigantic anti-universe ploy, I'm pretty sure you won't be needing school from that point on.

But, years from now, Sora will die because he doesn't know how to integrate a nested trig function.

Sora's mother calls him to come eat when the storm hits Destiny Islands, but he'd already left by that point.

Tavrobel
06-08-2006, 03:10 AM
But, years from now, Sora will die because he doesn't know how to integrate a nested trig function.

Probably. Especially if he attempts to build a highway ramp, and he calculates the vectors incorrectly! MUAHAHAHAHA DEATH BY CONCRETE AND LAW OF SINES! What idiot ever said math isn't useful? It is supremely so.

Xenyth
06-08-2006, 02:16 PM
For all anyone know Riku's and Sora's parents might not give a hoot about them.

kidney / theif
06-08-2006, 03:33 PM
For all anyone know Riku's and Sora's parents might not give a hoot about them.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rocket Edge
06-09-2006, 09:57 AM
some interesting theories for sure, although i had to cover my eyes for some of it as KH2 hasnt come out in my country yet :(

a nirvana fan
06-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Maybe they didnt have any parents, maybe they were all invented by a mission, each with a certain purpose.

IceAngel
06-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Now that would be a great spin off :)

Eiko Guy
06-13-2006, 06:55 AM
why do you cae only two ppl in ix have their parents even change if they were their

IceAngel
06-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Peeps are allowed to wonder.

Larahl
06-13-2006, 12:44 PM
Kairi's parents were likely killed or became Heartless when Ansem the Seeker of Darkness began going berserk with his Heartless experiments. Or maybe they volunteered. We don't know. For all we know, Saix could be Kairi's father in Nobody form, (from the way he was guarding her in KHII, and not just because he was assigned to the job) and that Larxene is her Nobody mother (how she treats Namine in CoM). Anything we think is pure speculation. She could be the spawn of Chernabog and a Darkside, but we won't know.

Riku's and Sora's parents are likely to have been killed in the first, but when the worlds were reset, they probably came back. They play no role in either of the KHs, but something tells me Sora has parents (when Sora wakes up in KHI, he wakes up in his room, so he probably is adopted or something) that are alive, but Riku does not. You'd think they would be wondering about what happened to their sons while they were away for so long in the second one. Kairi has school. Even Roxas had to go back at the end of his "summer." Olette and Pence make many references having to do homework and book reports. Shouldn't Sora and Riku?

You have a rich imagination.

Jessweeee♪
06-19-2006, 06:24 PM
Well Sora's mom sounded like a normal mom, so you wonder why at least he doesn't miss her. Riku said they may never see thier parents again, but I guess they don't care. Like Peanuts. No adults.

Le Mutton Noir
06-20-2006, 11:11 PM
sora's mom sounds (as in her voice) like this woman who owns a dress shop in the town I live in. It actually freaked me out at first.

When I was playing KH II, I kept wondering that: dont their parents miss them?

What do you guys think of the theory that Riku is Xenhort's son?

LunaticPandora37
06-21-2006, 03:22 AM

I think it could be possible...then again i am also entertained of the thought of axel being riku's nobody...it won't go away...playing the game again and it just annoys me...erg...aw well...

Riku being Xehort's son is an interesting theory...do you have any edvidence to show that this maybe true??? I am interested.

kidney / theif
06-21-2006, 03:42 AM
Where did that come from? :confused:

Le Mutton Noir
06-21-2006, 04:48 AM
nope, just heard about it from a friend. It's actually why I joined this forum.

I am also very entertained by the theroy that axel is riku's nobody.

01 Rin
06-21-2006, 05:37 PM
Turns out that there are some spoilers below.

Very interesting theories. After all, Riku has Xehanort's hair, right? lol. And Axel could very well be Riku's Nobody because (Possible spoiler) Roxas and Axel were best friends.
But remember, Riku's heart was never taken away, just taken over by fake Ansem (heartless, I think. When I discovered that there was, like, 3 Ansem's: Ansem the Wise, Xehanort's Heartless, and his Nobody [Xemnas].
Who could Riku's mother be? It has to be someone with blue eyes (Xehanort has red or orange eyes). Maybe (possible spoiler, again) one of Ansem the Wise's apprentices? Not all of his apprentices were members of Organization XIII, I think.

um, "I cried aloud with mirth and merriment?" I never type this...

LunaticPandora37
06-23-2006, 01:53 AM
Turns out that there are some spoilers below.

Very interesting theories. After all, Riku has Xehanort's hair, right? I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. And Axel could very well be Riku's Nobody because (Possible spoiler) Roxas and Axel were best friends.
But remember, Riku's heart was never taken away, just taken over by fake Ansem (heartless, I think. When I discovered that there was, like, 3 Ansem's: Ansem the Wise, Xehanort's Heartless, and his Nobody [Xemnas].
Who could Riku's mother be? It has to be someone with blue eyes (Xehanort has red or orange eyes). Maybe (possible spoiler, again) one of Ansem the Wise's apprentices? Not all of his apprentices were members of Organization XIII, I think.

It brings up a lot of interesting points...a lot of debating could go into this subject....yes indeed

I've been replaying the game for the third time (:D :D) and Axel does kinda act like riku from the first game.I dunno...I find it interesting

kidney / theif
06-23-2006, 02:26 AM
And Axel could very well be Riku's Nobody because (Possible spoiler) Roxas and Axel were best friends.

That's a good point. :eek:

Tavrobel
06-23-2006, 03:09 AM
Very interesting theories. After all, Riku has Xehanort's hair, right? I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. And Axel could very well be Riku's Nobody because (Possible spoiler) Roxas and Axel were best friends.

Riku is not Axel. Riku never became a Heartless, he was only possessed by one. That's a big difference. Also, it says that the OXIII members all had the same bond of brotherhood: they rearranged their former names and added an 'X' to their name. Riku != Axel. The more you try to rationalize it, the more you become wrong.

There is only one Ansem. Ansem the Wise forbade Xehanort to continue his research, and Xehanort continued it anyway, eventually stealing his master's name. That is why Xemnas and Ansem, Seeker of the Dark took the name of Ansem to rearrange. Only Xemnas is allowed because he is both the most powerful Nobody, and founder of OXIII, and Xehanort's Heart became so obsessed with the Darkness of the Heart, that he continued it, believing that Ansem's wisdom was faulty. If Ansem would not continue, then his apprentice should.

Who could Riku's mother be? It has to be someone with blue eyes (Xehanort has red or orange eyes). Maybe (possible spoiler, again) [SPOILER]one of Ansem the Wise's apprentices? Not all of his apprentices were members of Organization XIII, I think.

Ansem the Wise only had 6 apprentices. Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Eleaus, and Ienzo. There are no others and cannot BE any others. ALL of his apprentices' Nobodies joined OXIII. This is clearly stated in CoM and KHII, with the description of OXIII as being led by the Nobodies of Ansem the Wise's apprentices at its core.

It's what happens when you type in "lol" before a period.

Absolute lie. Nowhere in any instance of KHII does it mention that Xehanort got any booty. the other apprentices are male as well, which means none of them could have children with each other.

Xehanort would not have gone out of Ansem's castle, except when absolutely necessary. Leon and the others would also have mentioned this in KHI and KHII if Xehanort had any connection to the outside world, as they still believe that it was the REAL Ansem that went crazy and unleashed the Heartless.

There's no need for spoiler tags when the information is false. There is also no room for debate about this, because the game itself disproves any theory of the any of the above.

cloud20747
06-25-2006, 08:02 AM
Sora probably forgot his mom while he was off on his adventure. Sora's mom didn't remember Sora until he probably got home cause of Namine and her powers. Riku's....I have no Idea

Jessweeee♪
06-28-2006, 09:45 PM
I didn't realize their names were like that. then what would axel be?? Ale Ela Lae Lea Ael Eal?