PDA

View Full Version : How Is Yuna An Attention Wh|re?

Summoner
06-08-2006, 04:27 AM
I've heard people say that Yuna was always looking for attention in the game. I'm on the last chapter, and I've never seen her "seek attention". I've seen her go off to help others, but besides that........Can someone fill me in here?

Marluxiaswife
06-08-2006, 06:11 AM
well i doubt Yuna wants that, she acts like Tidus mix Rikku then later like herself so i don't think Yuna does not nor Rikku or Paine

Zeromus_X
06-08-2006, 06:54 AM
I never considered Yuna like that. Who keeps saying that?

Tidus' lookalike however...:/

Setzer Gabianni
06-08-2006, 06:56 AM
She's the centre of attention - she has to get her ore in everywhere, help people 24/7, when I bet half of the population don't need her help. Gippal puts her straight.

~Setzer Gabianni

No.78
06-08-2006, 10:54 AM
I just use Yuna as a scapegoat for everything. It's funny, you should try it.

Old Manus
06-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Yuna is one good Wh|re

Leen-Leen
06-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Hmm, I never really thought of her that way, then again, I like Yuna xP

Rikku X-2
06-08-2006, 08:17 PM

yeah Yuna cool!, so is Rikku and Paine :p

Venom
06-08-2006, 10:43 PM
She seeks attention by ruining other peoples fun.

Summoner
06-09-2006, 12:02 AM

I think that's why I don't understand, either. I've heard people call her this, and just because she's helpful doesn't mean she's seeking attention.

blak_spyder
06-13-2006, 10:58 PM
well, I don't know what "seeking attention" exactly means. I don't think Yuna does that. Although I constantly crtiticise the costume designs in FFX-2, I don't see why people say that. I noticed that some poeple can't stop comparing her character in both FFX and FFX-2. After all, she is a former summoner who has the skills of a songstress and many others in FFX-2. I think they couldn't adapt to the changes between the two parts. :D

~SapphireStar~
06-13-2006, 11:32 PM
Seeking attention is doing as it says, seeking attention. Being the center of everyones attention, everyone has to have their eyes on you. A child seeks attention by being naughty, people seem to think Yuna seeks attention by doing good and helping people.

Christmas
06-14-2006, 02:48 AM
Cause the game producers made her this way.

gabrielo2580
06-21-2006, 03:15 PM
I hope seymour is reborn for the liek 10th time lol and finally suceeds killing yuna

and blk spyder she doesnt at all have the skills of a songstress..
She doesnt even have gunner skills..

its the dressspheres that give her these attributes maybe u shuld listen to shinra even though hes just a kid

Edit: i hope seymour kills her...

Edit by Psychotic: Hey gabrielo2580, please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button if you have anything futher to add. Thanks. :)

Eiko Guy
06-21-2006, 09:58 PM
sjes not there are just some jealous ppl it's sad becuz she's not real and they still envy him

~SapphireStar~
06-21-2006, 10:02 PM
its the dressspheres that give her these attributes maybe u shuld listen to shinra even though hes just a kid
And thats what blak_spyder means.

gabrielo2580
06-22-2006, 12:42 AM
blak spyder is a user i was adressing

~SapphireStar~
06-22-2006, 12:44 AM
I know and I was saying that is what they meant. Yuna and the dresspheres.

Devil Shroom
06-22-2006, 10:03 AM
I think she is slightly an attention whore but I think she doesn't really know she is.
I know loads of people who crave attention but don't actually realise they're doing it.

In Yuna's case I think she just wants to help as much as possible (which is a good thing) but sometimes goes a bit too far and does get a tad attention whory but she doesn't realise she is.

Markus. D
06-22-2006, 11:20 AM
... she is helping, and pursuing her own personal story at the same time.

she IS trying to succeed in being left alone... but she can be tooooo sympathetic at times.

kikimm
06-25-2006, 10:01 PM
I don't think she's actually going out of her way to be in the spotlight, but she's obviously used to it, and accepts it. It's natural for her, and she enjoys it.

blak_spyder
06-27-2006, 06:36 PM
And thats what blak_spyder means.

yes, thats what I mean. thank you ~SapphireStar~ for making that clear. so, gabrielo2580 , I know about the dresspheres and what shinra said about them. Its not like I wasn't paying attention or anything :)

Christmas
05-25-2022, 12:02 PM
Only an attention whore performs in a concert!! :mad2:

With barely anything on! :mad3:

Blasphemy to Yevon's Faith. :mad4:

:mad5:

Mr Gashtacular
05-25-2022, 05:34 PM
shes just confident. i can see why a bunch of hateful nerds would confuse that with attention-seeking, though

BG-57
05-25-2022, 06:46 PM
She isn't, but her attire make her appear to be this.

People judge others by their appearance all the time and women get hit by this especially hard. If a female character is written as strong intelligent and independent but dresses in skimpy revealing outfits, she is judged much more strongly based on how she looks than how she acts.

Tifa is bashful and Aerith is forward, but they dress in ways counter to their personalities, so they are often pigeonholed by their dress styles.

The real problem is the costuming. FFX Yuna looks like a demure Shinto Priestess, which fits her well, but FF-X Yuna has her default Gunner outfit that does not suit her, even with her learning to loosen up and have more fun in the sequel.