PDA

View Full Version : Stingray and mighty guard.....

silverjunky
06-08-2006, 06:15 PM
okay im in third world and am now zooming about the sunken walse tower area and have been for the past 4 hours!! and not once have i come across anything called stingray, and ive been controlling everything in sight and nothing has mighty guard and i want it!!!
am i doin something wrong or what? help please!!!

Crossblades
06-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Are you near the coast in the Sunken area? Try hanging around there. If the stingray still doesn't appear, then I don't know what else to say

rubah
06-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Here.

silverjunky
06-09-2006, 01:10 AM
thanks ill go zoom around there for a bit ta ;)

06-09-2006, 08:24 PM
I found it the first or second try when I was looking for it, and I was looking somewhere else. I looked in this tiny lake somewhere. I forgot which one, I think it was to the right of a town. That probably doesn't help at all, does it?

Shin Gouken
06-09-2006, 09:35 PM
I have never met stingray and i have tried for hours. Instead i learn it from azulmagia (boss in the cleft of dimension)

If you still havnt managed to find stingray then its just as easy to learn it from azulmagia. Cast reflect on Azulmagia because he's certain to use gaurdian at some point during the battle. When he uses it it will reflect on you and simple as pie you'll learn it. Hope that helps

Actually it might also be worth mentioning... To make sure his reflect is active for when he casts gaurdian, keep casting reflect on him after you have already cast it. It will reflect and cast reflect on you or simply restore the reflect status to him. Im fairly certain he uses it regulary so it shouldnt take too long