PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic III

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-09-2006, 01:34 AM
Do you think the third KOTOR video game should be on the Nintendo Wii? I do because when I saw previews of games for the Nintendo Wii...One game that caught my eye was Red Steel when I saw the sword fight I thought THIS is how swordplay on the KOTOR series should be!

Shoeberto
06-09-2006, 01:39 AM
I could see a Star Wars game going to Wii, for saber battles alone, but not really KOTOR.

Captain Maxx Power
06-09-2006, 11:59 AM
The KOTOR series is stat-based combat, not twitch-based combat. The Wee Wee Wand would be superfluous. Better it ends up on the XBox 360.

Vincent, Thunder God
06-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Who cares about KOTOR 3? I surely don't. I'm still waiting for Lucasarts to make Monkey Island 5. They won't though... they're little money-grabbing bastards. Jim Ward actually had the audacity to say Lucasarts has better ideas for games than MI5. Right. All these constantly re-hashed Star Wars games are better than MI5. They even made Lego Star Wars 2! What an idiot Jim Ward is.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-09-2006, 08:01 PM
I do because Lightsabers--laser swords are WAY BETTER than regular
swords!:cool:

Alixsar
06-12-2006, 01:49 AM
KOTOR is an RPG, not an action game. Maybe a Jedi Knight style game on the Wii, but not KOTOR. And anyway, Lucasarts has stated that they're not interested in making a Star Wars game for Wii at the moment, so don't get your hopes up.

mega_tonberry
06-12-2006, 03:13 AM
I could see a Star Wars game going to Wii, for saber battles alone, but not really KOTOR.