PDA

View Full Version : Warm weather

Brian The Pink Shark
06-09-2006, 11:02 AM
well this is a bit of a shock, we have warm weather in Scotland :O for the first time in years i have actually got sunburn here, so are you guys getting warm weather right now or is it all rainy :( :choc:

Zeromus_X
06-09-2006, 11:04 AM
It's always hot over here. We don't even have spring, it just skips from winter to summer. Well, this year wasn't so bad.

I love it when someone says something like 70 (Fahrenheit) is hot. :cat:

Loony BoB
06-09-2006, 11:05 AM
I like warm weather in Scotland.

However, having the inability to cool off my flat at night without moths coming in is horrible. Ugh. I guess that's the downside of having a flat which stays warm during the winter. It won't cool during the summer. =[

Chris
06-09-2006, 01:45 PM
It's always hot in the Philippines.

Come rain or come shine, it doesn't make a difference. Warm weather all year 'round. That's why I hate Denmark. <<

Rusty
06-09-2006, 01:55 PM
It's freezing in Western Australia at the moment. It's winter and I don't like it. I want summer! I lurve the hot weather.

Madame Adequate
06-09-2006, 01:56 PM
It's getting kind of warm here, 27c (About 80f, I think?), but still a ways from anything unpleasant. Only bad thing is sleeping, my bedroom gets pretty hot.

smittenkitten
06-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Aaargh, it burns it Burns! :( Squinn save me from big fireball called thee sun. :cool:

Brian The Pink Shark
06-09-2006, 02:28 PM
awww poor sks ill protect you *protects sk with factor 50 sun cream from boots* :choc:

a nirvana fan
06-09-2006, 04:23 PM
I got sunburn about 3 weeks back and I hated it.

blue phoenix
06-09-2006, 04:25 PM
its too warm, i hate it. bring back northern irish winters!!

Old Manus
06-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Finally, some warm weather

Shauna
06-09-2006, 04:44 PM
It was like... 26C today in EK. -_-

Dreddz
06-09-2006, 05:10 PM
London was baking today, but last week was hotter.

SammieBabe
06-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Florida's almost always hot...

Ki Ki
06-09-2006, 05:20 PM
It's hot here every day and every night and even when it rains, it's still hot! I would rather freeze to death than to boil at any rate! ):<

rubah
06-09-2006, 06:09 PM
we had 90 degree weather in april and 70 degree weather in May. It's back to about 85 now.

Beautiful sunny weather!

McLovin'
06-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Hot as a grill.

Yuna-Lenne
06-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Because of exams we get to spend a lot of time outside, and it doesn't actually feel that hot when you're out there, but now I've got sunburn and I am not happy! :p

Captain VooDoo
06-09-2006, 06:17 PM
i hate the warness,i had to stop wearing my big boots cause its so hot!
i hate the sun!

RPJesus
06-09-2006, 07:41 PM
I like warm weather in Scotland.

Na ah bahoony, because it doesn't work. It's the same every year. We get months of the freezing cold and rain, and then suddenly it's ridiculously hot. It's even worse because we're not used to it. You see little white children bursting into flame in front of you, wherever you are!
It hurts us. I'm all sticky and gross. Poor tourists will come up expecting to get some traditional Scottish crap in their weathery looking facses, and they'll get this! That or they'll think it's normal. It's just not right, Barbara!

nik0tine
06-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Was that the obligatory serious post for this week to keep you from getting banned?

DeathKnight
06-09-2006, 08:56 PM
RAINY!

http://haydennet.com/ny/times_square_in_the_rain_Ny18.jpg

But...today it's sunny. NYC's weather is messed up, 5 hours of sun, 1 hour of rain, etc.

DarkLadyNyara
06-09-2006, 10:04 PM
I love it when someone says something like 70 (Fahrenheit) is hot.
Hell, 70 is what my AC is set to. :D I live in southern California. It's probably in the 90's right now.

Shoden
06-09-2006, 10:28 PM
It's been great weather here in Shields. I cannot do much because of knee injury. sitting in the nice sun is great. Ya... I went to the beach a few times, no asbestos! Anyway yeah the weather is warm for once in a while.

Shauna
06-09-2006, 11:46 PM

How hot's that in Celcius? :p

Zeldy
06-09-2006, 11:51 PM

How hot's that in Celcius? :p
Its in high 70's here and my friend fainted because of it.

Shaunzie, I think its about 20.C.

Its different for you americans, we arnt used to such heat like this. Its UNBELIEVABLY hot here. Its 78.F here tomorrow, and Im going to melt. seriously. It should be raining, we arnt getting half as much rain as we used to.

SammieBabe
06-10-2006, 12:20 AM
It's always hot over here. We don't even have spring, it just skips from winter to summer. Well, this year wasn't so bad.

You and me both...xD
Part of the reason I love my job is getting to see tourists choke on the heat paired with our humidity...:D

Zeldy
06-10-2006, 12:28 AM

You and me both...xD
Part of the reason I love my job is getting to see tourists choke on the heat paired with out humidity...:D
Id like to see you handle the British winter. Ive had it for 13 years, and I still get those shivers that hurt.

Mo-Nercy
06-10-2006, 12:33 AM
It's always warm in Sydney.

SammieBabe
06-10-2006, 12:37 AM

You and me both...xD
Part of the reason I love my job is getting to see tourists choke on the heat paired with our humidity...:D
Id like to see you handle the British winter. Ive had it for 13 years, and I still get those shivers that hurt.

:D That's why I'll never visit the UK in winter...I'm a cold weather wuss...:D

Zeldy
06-10-2006, 12:39 AM

You and me both...xD

Im the same with heat. I HATE that feeling.

Don't come to the UK in the winter. Our winter is horrible, it feels like its never going to end.
Everybody huddles with coats and scarfes and gloves on.

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-10-2006, 12:58 AM
It's been about 106 the past week here.
I win.
:mad2:

Yuffie514
06-10-2006, 01:06 AM
Arizona is the valley of the sun. the sun likes to hang around with us until the latest hour (about 6:30 PM). the forecast now is clear blue skies and the sun makes it perfect weather for a park picnic.

half of the week so far was visited by dust storms and thunder storms. the second day was much better, since the winds didn't blow in a flurry of mysterious things...

EDIT: my ideal weather is the sun. hate it or love it, it's still no #1. only the night may be something i'd like to remove, just may - not an absolute problem.

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-10-2006, 01:25 AM
Arizona is the valley of the sun. the sun likes to hang around with us until the latest hour (about 6:30 PM). the forecast now is clear blue skies and the sun makes it perfect weather for a park picnic.

half of the week so far was visited by dust storms and thunder storms. the second day was much better, since the winds didn't blow in a flurry of mysterious things...
Pfft two days of storms. If you can call them storms. The rest of the time it's been hot and stupid.

Blitz Ace
06-10-2006, 01:35 AM
its raining today in sydney... which makes me annoyed cos my football game was cancelled...

kikimm
06-10-2006, 03:50 AM
The weather here has been so fucked up. It's disgustingly hot for two days, and then the rest of the week it's freezing. Not as freezing as it was hot, but still too cold to be comfortable. I don't get it. I wish California had seasons. :(

fire_of_avalon
06-10-2006, 05:23 AM
The weather here is perfection. :)

Malboro_Menace
06-10-2006, 05:45 AM
Its been raining for ages here in Newcastle (AUS not UK). Its pissing me off.

Hot is good. Except when its p.e, thats crap as hell.

escobert
06-10-2006, 06:02 AM
RAINY!

But...today it's sunny. [/strike]NYC's[strike[ vermont's weather is messed up, 5 hours of sun, 1 hour of rain, etc.

escobert
06-10-2006, 06:02 AM
[QUOTE=DeathKnight]RAINY!

same here.

Moon Rabbits
06-10-2006, 06:57 AM
It was very hot two weeks ago. A girl passed out in my school from the heat. Today it was rather chilly though, and we are still occasionally getting the relaxing rain showers.

Zeromus_X
06-10-2006, 07:09 AM
How I would love to go somewhere where it's cold, that rain looks like paradise. Although if people think ~70s is bad, they should come here now when it can get up to 100+(or more, in extreme cases). :cat: I detest the heat, but I guess I've built an immunity to it somewhat. Then again, as much as I love the cold, I probably wouldn't be conditioned to it properly like with heat. (I've only been in the snow a few times, and that was Flagstaff in winter.) It's only snowed once here that I recall, and that was just frost.

*posting big picture again*

*sigh*

Old Manus
06-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Was that the obligatory serious post for this week to keep you from getting banned?
I must have been drunk

Rye
06-10-2006, 11:31 AM
It was warmer in April and May! It's warm now, but it's just very rainy. ;___;

Hambone
06-11-2006, 09:08 AM
omg don't get me started on hot weather. I live in Texas. (Yeah. The place with the cowboys and the hics that go Yipee Kye Aye!) Only we are more civilized than that . It's usually hot from March till October every year here. It sucks.

Shauna
06-11-2006, 12:40 PM

Then you'll never want to visit Scotland full stop. ;) It's like winter every day usually! :p Except, winter is really so much colder. :p

Jess
06-12-2006, 02:13 PM
The weather here in the UK is beautiful at the moment. I'm currently lying in my garden on the laptop sunbathing. It's lovely. :jess:

Marly
06-12-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm melting here in Kent. Too much heat, especailly in the middle of exams. Its so hard to concentrate on your geography paper when it asks about global warming and you can feel the full effect of it right where you're sitting.

Jess
06-12-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm melting here in Kent. Too much heat, especailly in the middle of exams. Its so hard to concentrate on your geography paper when it asks about global warming and you can feel the full effect of it right where you're sitting.
I agree about the exams. It drives me mad sitting in an exam hall when the heat is so distracting. I had that this morning when I sat my (final ever, yesss!) maths exam. But otherwise, the weather is beautiful. :bigsmile:

Marly
06-12-2006, 03:52 PM
I agree about the exams. It drives me mad sitting in an exam hall when the heat is so distracting. I had that this morning when I sat my (final ever, yesss!) maths exam. But otherwise, the weather is beautiful. :bigsmile:

I done that maths paper! But I've got 3 more left now. What also annoys me is that I can't be outside, enjoying the heat as I have to be inside revising. The best weather we've had in a long time and I can't enjoy it. :( Life sucks

starseeker
06-12-2006, 03:57 PM
Tell me about it. the exam hall where I am in London is just too hot. The fans are noisy and your hands get so sweaty its hard to hold a pen. Oh yeah and there's officially a drought.