PDA

View Full Version : What a DISSAPOINTMENT

MikeL Valentine
06-09-2006, 08:08 PM
I finnaly got my hands on the game.
That was really dissapointed what kind of game is that..........cards? :mad2:
What's that thing with the cards :mad2:
I didn't bothered by Donald or Goofy even if I am 18 I like those guys :D
But the game in general dissapointed me very much it's not the FF game I used to know and expected:(

At least can you tell me this:
Is all the game taking place in the Oblivion Castle?
The only things you do is fighting monsters and opening doors?
What's the good/fun about the game at all? :confused:

McLovin'
06-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Well the bright side is now that you have finished CHAIN OF MEMORIES you can play KH2.

MikeL Valentine
06-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Is the 2nd better or once game that sucks :mad2:
Ohh where are the really good FFs I used to know? :eep:

I Took the Red Pill
06-09-2006, 09:03 PM
The game was there to bridge the gap between the storylines of 1 & 2.Obviously the PS2 games are the main focus, but CoM had to be there to connect the stories.

McLovin'
06-09-2006, 09:52 PM
Kingdom Hearts 2. Buy it. Rent it. Borrow it.

Spawn of Sephiroth
06-09-2006, 10:31 PM
buy it because even though i was a little dissappointed by how easy kh2 was, it still has alot of side quests and mini games which are pretty fun. it will take a little while to completely finish jeminys journal, but there is plenty of extra stuff to do in this game, its a definite buy.:choc2:

Orophin
06-10-2006, 04:07 AM
You talk as if Kingdom hearts is a Final fantasy title, it's not. The only thing that can link FF to KH is the FF's cameos like Cloud, Yuffie, Aerith and a couple more.

By the way, have you played Kingdom Hearts 1 before trying Chain of memories? It could be a little confusing by starting with the second title of the series. (Kingdom Hearts II is the 3rd title)

atlanteay
06-11-2006, 03:45 AM
i thought CoM was really good. It has two stories and there are stories and cutscenes in each world. I really liked it and i think it's one of the best gba games out there.

Is all the game taking place in the Oblivion Castle?
yepp! although if you play as riku the ending is riku and mickey leaving the castle;)
The only things you do is fighting monsters and opening doors?
there are cutscenes and stories between fights. Much like kh1 but shorter cutscenes and cards
What's the good/fun about the game at all?
you get to kill many Org XIII members so you don't have to deal with 13 of them in kh2:p

Markus. D
06-11-2006, 11:22 AM
e the CoM story better then the KH story.

I am yet to beat the both.... as I await KH2.

Sefie1999AD
06-11-2006, 11:39 AM
I thought KH CoM was a relatively fun game, though not as good as KH. Some bosses were probably a bit too hard, and I hated the final door that required 99 points worth of cards and a blue #1 card! Getting 99 points is easy, but that blue #1, oh man, that's almost enough to make you hate the game since it's probably as rare an item as something like the Pink Puff treasures in FFIV. The storyline feels like a repetition of KH at first, but it picks up later when you're about to clear all the Disney worlds in KH, and the story becomes very emotional and sad. :cry: So far Reverse Rebirth hasn't had that much story, and I'm not really feeling like playing it, but I guess I'll just have to if I want to understand KH2 better.

McLovin'
06-11-2006, 01:34 PM
"It is only a dissappointment if you make it one."

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-11-2006, 03:26 PM
What's the good/fun about the game at all?
you get to kill many Org XIII members so you don't have to deal with 13 of them in kh2:p
id perfer to kill them in kh2 better

XxSephirothxX
06-11-2006, 04:30 PM
The card combat was fun; it wasn't like playing a stupid game of Yu-gi-oh or something. You simply had to pick the appropriate attack cards, and throw in combos, magic, potions, and special moves at the right times; overall, it was quite fast-paced and almost as fun as the combat of the first game. The story was, for the most part, a rehash, but it was still enjoyable enough to play.

No.78
06-11-2006, 06:06 PM
I got stuck on COM... In neverland I couldn't find the f*****g cards to get to the next areas... so I'd leave and find them, come back use 'em, leave grr... It was an endless cycle!!!

So up untill that point I liked the game.