PDA

View Full Version : escape from the studio (yes again)

tailz
06-10-2006, 05:08 PM
well two days ago i finally got to see 'tallica live. And they were good, what they were great.

I truly enjoyed the entire show even the waiting for it to start. The three support acts were all pretty good, except avenge 7x. And then finally the moment when estacy of gold started to play it was so great to hear it and then 'tallica started of with motorbreath. it was great. Although right before they started my friend fainted he came back after a few songs, but he missed a lot of great stuff.

It's amazing how the entire crowd sings along with every song they play (except orion for obvious reasons). after playing the unforgiven. the screens turned to a movie about master of puppets and after that they played the entire MoP album it was great. I almost fainted during damage inc. because it was soo extremely hot and the lack of water so i went back to the drink stands (wich was far I was almost at the front) and tried to make my way back after that.

nothing else matters was beatiful it always was a great song but when the entire croud sings along to the point i couldnt even hear james sing it was beatifull trruly.

our setlist was:
The Ecstasy of Gold
Motorbreath
Fuel
Wherever I May Roam
New Song
The Unforgiven
Battery
Master of Puppets
The Thing That Should Not Be
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Disposable Heroes
Leper Messiah
Orion
Damage, Inc.

Sad But True
Nothing Else Matter's
One
Enter Sandman

die die my darling (with trivium and avenge sevenfold)
seek and destroy

anyone else going to this tour or has already seen them?

Shoden
06-10-2006, 05:21 PM
They played Orion live? It's been what, 20 years since that happened. What an oppurtunity, good to hear you enjoyed it.

tailz
06-10-2006, 06:58 PM
yeah well to be precisely they never played orion live till this tour they said so themselves

it was just to great :D