PDA

View Full Version : Let the FFVII Survivor games begin!

Pages : [1] 2

daggertrepe
06-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Ok here is where we start the game! For any questions, look at the other htread for FFVII survivor. It is Free Time, I think...who is moderating?

Yuffie

Barret, thanks for the wood.

Yuffie needs some alliances-and quick!

(By the way when we vote-whom we voted for is not revealed)

Who wants to be in partnership with me? :D We'll get along great!

Twilight Edge
06-10-2006, 06:51 PM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h314/EndingEmbraces/Sephiroth4.gif

I will ally with anyone no problem.

daggertrepe
06-10-2006, 06:52 PM
Ok then, Seph, we have started an alliance! Would anyone like to join us?

blue phoenix
06-10-2006, 07:53 PM
im moderating it. yes free time for a few days, challenge on monday.

First of all, this thread is more interesting than the title suggests

Ive ripped the idea off from "Boys from the dwarf" who ripped the idea off from "Sakura angel"

ill try to explain what it entails

1. You take on the persona of a FF7 character
2. You are all stranded on a desert island
3. The game is to vote people off one by one
4. There will be challenges etc. to make game more interesting
5. On the island alliances etc may be formed to keep your character alive, you can declare them openly or behind closed doors. (ie PM).
6. When voting time occurs you PM the name of the character you wish to vote off.
7. Be a regular at least post every week, more often would be appreciated

8. NEW RULE. This is one i added. If a particular alliance gets too strong, i will personally intervene to cut it down to size. i will try to recruit one of the group as an "informer" who will tell me the groups next target etc. this informer of mine will not receive any prize initially (apart from the extra fun involved of being a spy) but their loyal service afterwards may see them granted favours. This ensures a large group will only stand if its members are all completely loyal and adds another deception element to the game. Also be aware a leader of a group may be an informer, as it guarantess him time to wipe out his opposition both inside and outside the alliance.

Basically you get to gang up on people and try to root out spies within you midst as well as cleverly working out opponents strategies.

For more info read through first few pages in FF9 game.

Characters up for grabs are anyone from FF7- too many to list. if you get stuck for a character ill list them. i first want to see if this will kick off.

CHARACTER LISTS

Finalzero- VINCENT .......................(15th)
Omnislasher Draco- SEPHIROTH........(11th)
Brian the Pink Shark- TIFA...............(8 th)
Vivi_Ultima- NANAKI.......................(10th)
Andrewsim92- CID.........................(6th)
xxthebadgemakerxx- AERIS
Boys from the dwarf- KUJA...............(12th)
Sephiroth's Cage- RUDE...................(13th)
Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer- RENO
DoaJ- RUFUS.................................(7th)
SakuraAngel623- YUFFIE.................(14th)
BustaMo- BARRET
Fantasy Fan- ZACK........................(9th)
RoboDrunk- CLOUD.........................(5th)
Etak-Evol- CAIT SITH

McLovin'
06-10-2006, 08:17 PM
http://rpgoblivion.gamingsource.net/Animated%20gifs/FF%207/diff%20regular/rude.gif

Mmm hmm.

boys from the dwarf
06-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Kuja:

bwahaha! how pitiful. sephiroth we are the same. we are beings of pure power and yet you seek alliances with simple humans. id imagine the mighty sephiroth would have higher standards than that for alliances. come let us start the guild of evil. what has happened to you sephiroth? wheres the bloodlust, the power, the evil!? if you really insist we bring the ninja girl fine but we should join forces. we could sweep aside these humans in seconds! what say you sephiroth? will you shine in the glory of infinite power or reside with the weak humans. rufus, reno! are you interested? i see strength and power in your eyes rufus. surely you will not waste that power with normal humans! *flies of and starts building a HQ for the guild.*. hmm. what should i do about food? * casts flare on boar.*. mwaha! the power!

blue phoenix
06-10-2006, 08:27 PM
"with a speech like that, how could you refuse?"

Sephiroths cage is there any chance you could put the map in this thread?

daggertrepe
06-10-2006, 09:17 PM
I'm with you anyday Kuja...:D :D :D :D :D

McLovin'
06-10-2006, 09:18 PM
I thought I already did. But here:

This was it right? You had the Karl River thing right.

http://www.inetbb.net/images/7048survivor island 2.GIF

daggertrepe
06-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Yuffie

*Yawns*

I wish more people would post here. It's getting pretty borning, and Yuffie needs her action!

*Glances over at Kuja and Garland*

They are the only ones who ever say anything around here!

McLovin'
06-10-2006, 09:30 PM
http://rpgoblivion.gamingsource.net/Animated%20gifs/FF%207/diff%20regular/rude.gif

Mm? Garland? Who?

daggertrepe
06-10-2006, 09:31 PM
:eek:

I must be going blind! For a second there...Rude looked like garland...wait, who IS Garland, anyway???!!!

McLovin'
06-10-2006, 09:40 PM

I have no materia. Away.

daggertrepe
06-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Yuffie

:D Oh I'm not looking for materia! I'm lookig for alliances! Wanna join?

McLovin'
06-10-2006, 09:46 PM
I am with Reno.

daggertrepe
06-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Yuffie

Well alliances can't just be two people! You'll surely be outplayed...

McLovin'
06-10-2006, 09:51 PM
You're cramping my style. Away.

daggertrepe
06-10-2006, 09:54 PM
Yuffie

Alright...but I think you'll regret it Rude. The name sure fits ya.

*Walks away to deal with more reasonable islanders*

McLovin'
06-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Hm.

boys from the dwarf
06-10-2006, 10:37 PM
kuja:

so youd like to join the guild yuffie? fair enough. rufus. you were always better than cloud and you know it. with such power you could become a god among these insects. and to sephiroth. are you ready to have revenge against those fools who foiled your brilliant plan? they only just beat you last time. alone we are mighty but together we are invincible. we shall make our settlement atop the snowy mountains. with our magic powers we shal be able to fly up there in seconds along with any allies. and then we shall cast down doom upon those below us and show them who the masters are.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-10-2006, 10:44 PM
Reno:

Hey there people...so like Rude wanna go grab a cold beer?

DoaJ
06-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Rufus:

Hmmm...Kuja, I like the way you think. I am willing to help, but for a small fee. You let me get in the final hit and I'm in. I have a score to settle.

daggertrepe
06-11-2006, 12:11 AM
I like the way you think Kuja! I like it a lot better than Mr. Rudes...*shudders*

I don't care if I have to be good or evil, I'll take any alliance, and this one just seems like the best place to go! But there can't be too many...maybe we should get the cetra girl and cloud and stop it right there! Everyone else can do their own thing. How about it? Oh, and Rufus can be in too!

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-11-2006, 12:13 AM
Reno:

Once a TURK always a TURK

daggertrepe
06-11-2006, 12:15 AM
Oh and maybe that Tifa girl can come too...how about nanaki? It's your decision, after all!

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-11-2006, 12:17 AM
Reno:

What a lovely bunch probably wonīt get along anyway...

daggertrepe
06-11-2006, 12:22 AM
Well MAYBE if your rude parter wouldn't have been so difficult, you two would have been in too! :rolleyes2

BustaMo
06-11-2006, 02:35 AM
Barret

Still need a another member of the alliance?

Twilight Edge
06-11-2006, 02:38 AM
Sephiroth:*draws and points sword at Kuja*Excuse me,but I suggest you show a little respect in your words.But......your idea should work fair enough.*sheathes sword*

Dell
06-11-2006, 05:34 AM
Nanaki

"Yuffie! I want to join you!"

DoaJ
06-11-2006, 05:42 AM
RUFUS

Hmmm...whats the point of an alliance if it consists of everybody?

boys from the dwarf
06-11-2006, 08:46 AM
kuja:

exactly. so we have sephiroth, you and the ninja. mwaha. maybe one more but we cant have this too big. some of you cowards trying to join us out of fear are riduculous. the only reason i let yuffie in was because she never fitted in with you people. once a theif, always a theif and no one can change that. what about vincent? you have so much power so much power and to think your wasting it with these people is stupid. im nearly done getting resources from the forest to make a shrine atop the mountain. i apologize for any disrespect sephiroth but i had to know if you were still your old self.

OOC: our alliance should have 5 people at maximum.

blue phoenix
06-11-2006, 10:51 AM
"An outsider leading the alliance? despicable! lol"

Materia shall be handed out on monday. till then everyone has their weapons.

Kuja can use his in battle moves, and i may give him some materia. i dont know about that yet.

McLovin'
06-11-2006, 11:28 AM

Yo Reno. Lets go. We go where the president goes.

boys from the dwarf
06-11-2006, 11:38 AM
kuja:

im not the leader. having someone rule over everyone only leads to the worst. its true that i seem to have started the group but im not its leader. now if youll excuse me i have scemes to attend to. onwards to victory. destruction. its so beatiful. * casts thundaga and makes storm.*.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-11-2006, 11:45 AM
Reno:

Letīs do it Rude, thereīs only one thing us TURKS are loyal to and thatīs to each other...but for now were working for Shinra and that means we stand by the presidents decision.

Fantasy Fan
06-11-2006, 11:47 AM
Zack

"Cloud stole my style."

McLovin'
06-11-2006, 12:05 PM

Yeah.

OOC: Reno and Rude were awesome in Advent Children. Makes me want to watch it again...I think I will...!

Fantasy Fan
06-11-2006, 12:18 PM
OOC: You do that

"Mine is natural!" :D

OOC: Why does Cloud have such a big fucking sword? And why is his sword evenly matched with Sephy's?

McLovin'
06-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Because Sephiroth has more power than Cloud but Cloud is stronger.

Power > Strength

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-11-2006, 12:23 PM
OCG: You can not deny that the TURKS are cool.

Reno:

Hrmph you all make alliances when you forget that in this SURVIVOR alliances are broken just like that...i for one know who to trust and thatīs myself and Rude too cause is an alright guy after all.

McLovin'
06-11-2006, 12:27 PM
"There 2 men that I trust. Myself and not you."

Mm.

Fantasy Fan
06-11-2006, 12:28 PM
Zack

"Whatever you say Reno."

OOC: I love Turks :D

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Reno:

Ahahaha thatīs the spirit Rude but donīt forget who was the one that payed you that last drink.

McLovin'
06-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Mmm...

daggertrepe
06-11-2006, 01:44 PM
I think our last alliance should be cetra girl, I mean, COME ON!!! She's a cetra!!! She could do great things!

And by the way, we won't break the alliance because we all trust each other, right Kuja? :cool:

Twilight Edge
06-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Sephiroth:Oh,that Cetra girl?Oh how I'd love her to be in our team as she's the only one that can stop my meteor!

daggertrepe
06-11-2006, 03:31 PM
Sephiroth:Oh,that Cetra girl?Oh how I'd love her to be in our team as she's the only one that can stop my meteor!

Yes, yes...we should recruit her.

What do you say, Aeris?

andrewsim92
06-11-2006, 04:11 PM
hey,cid here......umm what do we do now?

sorry for not being able to go online.....i had to overnight at my aunt's place....slow pc.......

boys from the dwarf
06-11-2006, 04:13 PM
Kuja:

Hmm. i admit the girl has power. and shes the only reason sephiroth didnt win so it would be a wise idea. i guess this is our alliance.

me (kuja.)
sephiroth.
yuffie.
vincent (hopefully.).
aeris. (hopefully.).

daggertrepe
06-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Sounds great. We're sure to beat em'!

boys from the dwarf
06-11-2006, 08:03 PM
kuja:

lets wait for their replies. their the only 2 that are worthy to join us. brute strength will never defeat limitless power! *adds finishing touches to mountain shrine.*

Badge
06-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Aeris

"HI..."

(Sorry being having net troubles)

Brian The Pink Shark
06-11-2006, 08:17 PM
Tifa

Ok as Tifa i will be planning on breaking some rocks for no particular reason, but when you need rocks that are in small pieces you will thank me :choc:

daggertrepe
06-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Yuffie

Aeris, Aeris, my dearest friend! Kuja and I would like you to join our alliance, if you haven't already heard. We think you will be a great addition to our group! So how about it? :D

Brian The Pink Shark
06-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Tifa

Kuja can join me over behind the bushes ;) :choc:

Badge
06-11-2006, 08:45 PM
ok yuffie as long as u dont steal my materia

daggertrepe
06-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Yay!

Kuja, add Aeris to the list.

Now...all we need is Vincent, then we are set-the ultimate!

boys from the dwarf
06-11-2006, 09:44 PM
kuja:

hang on. i forgot about rufus.

this is our group.

me (kuja.)
sephiroth.
yuffie.
rufus.
aeris.

5 is enough. being powerful is good but being so powerful that no one can even attempt to resist is boring. behold. the mountain shrine! *hovers group up to it.* using my magical skills and resources from the island i have built this. the last remaining of the cetra? this shall be very interesting. your power is above nearly all of these pests. well want to think of a group name. i cant think of anything right now for a name so do you have any ideas.

daggertrepe
06-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Yuffie

Hmmm...*chomps on coconut*

How about...The Black Waltzing Cetras?

Or maybe

BLACK MATERIA!!!! :p

boys from the dwarf
06-11-2006, 10:47 PM
kuja:

you have given me an excellent idea yuffie. from now on we are the "dark waltzes." unless anyone doesnt like that name or has a better one that will be our group name.

daggertrepe
06-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Sounds good to me! :D

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-12-2006, 12:25 AM
Reno:

Just look at this...i guess there ainīt no point now is there?Going to find something to drink.

daggertrepe
06-12-2006, 01:09 AM
Yeah...I can already tell this is going to be grrreat!

*Chomps on coconut*

Yeahhhh...:p

DoaJ
06-12-2006, 06:25 AM
Kuja:

Hmm. i admit the girl has power. and shes the only reason sephiroth didnt win so it would be a wise idea. i guess this is our alliance.

me (kuja.)
sephiroth.
yuffie.
vincent (hopefully.).
aeris. (hopefully.).

Hmmm, so Kuja, am I not in? If that's the case, I hope you have some defenses. Cuz the Turks go, where I go. Understood?

Twilight Edge
06-12-2006, 07:10 AM
kuja:

you have given me an excellent idea yuffie. from now on we are the "dark waltzes." unless anyone doesnt like that name or has a better one that will be our group name.

Sephiroth:Dark Waltz huh......impressive......;)

Badge
06-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Right so were're sorted with the alliance, I'm luvin the name.

Dell
06-12-2006, 02:25 PM
OOC: I'm hating the name.:)

Nanaki

*Move Away* "Everyone ignore me........I want to go home, protecting my Canyon is more important......" *Keep Moving*

Brian The Pink Shark
06-12-2006, 02:27 PM
Tifa

Aww Nanaki, dont run away, come chocobo riding with me

err, are there chocobos on the island? :choc:

Dell
06-12-2006, 02:36 PM
Nanaki

*Touched*....Tifa....You always act nice to people *Come to Tifa*.

There's a chocobo in Karl River!

Badge
06-12-2006, 02:41 PM
Yeah Tifa is nice to everyone but i always had that sense she hated me..so sorry if Cloud loved me more than he loved Tifa!

Brian The Pink Shark
06-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Tifa

aww i love you too :p

but now there is important business afoot

*runs off to Karl's river for the chocobo* :choc:

Badge
06-12-2006, 03:08 PM
business?

andrewsim92
06-12-2006, 03:29 PM
ugghh...so hungry....fell like going fishin wif me trusty spear...

andrewsim92
06-12-2006, 03:29 PM
btw im cid...

n sorry for da double post

DoaJ
06-12-2006, 03:38 PM
RUFUS

Tifa may be nice, but that'll also make it easier to take her out. Tifa, you should be cautious. You don't know who's to trust, and you should remember that.

Badge
06-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Hey Cid hows the ship?

daggertrepe
06-12-2006, 03:55 PM
The Dark Waltzes have the name
The Dark Waltzes own this game
The Dark Waltzes will put up a fight
The Dark Waltzes will play FFVII Survivor all night!

The Dark Waltzes are righteous and loyal
The Dark Waltzes plans won't be foiled!
The Dark Waltzes will see right through
The Dark Waltzes, we are true!

That will be our tribe's anthem, ok? :D

Brian The Pink Shark
06-12-2006, 04:03 PM
RUFUS

Tifa may be nice, but that'll also make it easier to take her out. Tifa, you should be cautious. You don't know who's to trust, and you should remember that.

Tifa

i'd rather just trust anyone, if people plan to use that agianst me then they are messing with the wrong person :p :choc:

boys from the dwarf
06-12-2006, 05:33 PM
kuja:

excellent work yuffie. * casts flare on mountains and melts the snow.*. id kill all of you right now but i want to win the prize then kill you! nah. im evil not stupid.

blue phoenix
06-12-2006, 05:45 PM
ill hand out materia, some other day soon. it may be fairly complex so ill leave it till a day when my brains not fried.

ahem! CHALLENGE time!!!!

in the forest all of you, must work together to defeat many foes. they currently surrond your group. Tell me what each of hyou would do in this situation. Tip- Stick close to your talents ie magical or physical. Most sensible and most creative strategy wins a prize. There is room for individual skill ie flashy limits but teamwork as well. ie recognising Aeris cannot beat them to death, and Zack cant extensively use magic etc.

BustaMo
06-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Barret

We all as fighters and characters have our special talents. I think Yuffie should be the spy who follows the enemy closely and warns us of moves they make. This will then call for those who wield magical talents to distract and terrorize the enemy while throwing them into a state of confusion as to who is attacking them. This will then set up the perfect time for Brute fighters like myself, Cloud, Sephiroth, etc...to finish off the party. This way, each survivor here on the island will be playign a decisive and critical part in defeating a potential hazard.

If someone fails to play their part or makes it hard on the others, we will spot out the week point.

*Arms Missing Score weapon, ready to fight.
*Equips Bahamut summon materia just to be safe.

daggertrepe
06-12-2006, 07:45 PM
Well, it's all quite simple, of course.

Since my ninja skills are so wonderfully impressive, I would tell everyone to fight there best and made sure they didn't die. Time for the interesting part!

Since the enemy is enclosing on us, would simply but skillfully jump up into a tree! Not so hard. Then, I would jump down on an enemy then go back up and throw my cross on them and kill them. If they had arrows to make and arial attack, I would dodge the arrows with my ninja agility. They would probably get stuck in the branches anyway. And if one of my fellow mates were being attacked, I would jump down and slit they enemies' throats. I would repeat until the harsh battle was over, once again claiming us as the winners!

:D

Brian The Pink Shark
06-12-2006, 08:30 PM
Tifa

"I'll smash them" :choc:

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-13-2006, 12:33 AM
Reno:

Nothing more easy.
I would simply need the help of Rude, and this is how it goes, i would use my famous atack pyramid to trap my opponents,then Rude could use is punch atack to finish off the monsters ohhh and President Rufus could also shoot them using is shotgun.
If there were any enemies still standing i would use Neo Turks Light to confuse them and them i would just go sit down watching everyone fighting everyone.

blue phoenix
06-13-2006, 08:57 AM
These are very good. "im not sure about brian the pink sharks...but at least he had a quote"

JENOVA

"You pitiless folls have one more day to post your entrant, and i may have to eat vincent (as he hasnt shown)"

Brian The Pink Shark
06-13-2006, 09:25 AM
lol i had to rush out the house at the time and i was quickly reminded of that scene in Don COrneo's bedroom, so i just posted that quote :D :choc:

Badge
06-13-2006, 09:56 AM
Well I would be the sensible one, healing as i go and making sure everyone is up to speed with Haste, then let Yuffie steal stuff fom the foe so we can live better lives on this island and Kudaj can kick there ass!:tongue:

McLovin'
06-13-2006, 11:18 AM
I would need the help of Reno. I would put up my fists and punch my way through while Reno took out his electric rod and covered me. And eventually all enemies will fall to our teamwork.

andrewsim92
06-13-2006, 02:09 PM
wait for me nanaki!!

me want to ally with you:cool:

andrewsim92
06-13-2006, 02:12 PM
cid

not so good......engine blew up...overload i guess....i'll need some help

sorry for the dp

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-13-2006, 02:17 PM
Reno:

So like Cid donīt forget the highwind was Shinras property so let us borrow a ride from time to time.

Twilight Edge
06-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Sephiroth:Kuja and the ninja girl's skills are beeter for long ranged battles.The Cetra girl can't deal massive damage.So I shall kill every single foe that are nearest to us and give Kuja and the ninja girl a clean shooting range to fire their weapons and magic,while the Cetra girl heals us.

Dell
06-13-2006, 03:22 PM
Nanaki

Cid! Let's team up, but Tifa is with the other.....

They will all feel my fury. First, I will jump and go berserk. Then, I will take an enemy from another to another. Plus, with my sharp senses, I will have the chance to avoid back attack. I will try to finish them as soon as I can, I don't really care about the damage, I can defend myself, that fight won't take long because I'm in Berserk Status and my sharp sense will allow me to counter or evade. Cid did help me but I let andrewsim92 to post his strategy.

Actually, Nanaki has good magic stat so is that mean I could use magic?

OOC: I have an idea, everyone start with Fire, Ice, Lightning and Cure Materia, they will obtain new materia when they win a challenge. I'm just suggesting, I didn't force you to accept that.

DoaJ
06-13-2006, 03:44 PM
RUFUS

Hmmm...I'd use my ability to control others with fear. Many of the creatures go running and cowering, and the rest, I sic Dark Nation onto the others. Kuja, Sephiroth and Yuffie would help considerably, along with Aeris. Sephiroth could walk all over them, with his sword and what-not. Yuffie would use her shuriken, eliminating many many more, and Kuja. Well, to say the least - they're dead. :P

OOC: You didnt specify how many enemies, sorry, lol

boys from the dwarf
06-13-2006, 07:17 PM
kuja:

hah! the thought that these simple forest scum can defeat me is insulting. id use flare start to greatly weaken them and along with that id use thundaga and powerful holy and flare spells. my flying would let me dodge most of their moves. as for the other 4 members of the "dark waltzes." sephiroth and yuffie and rufuses dark nation would tear apart the weakened enemies and rufus could provide useful cover with his shotgun. and with aeris healing and casting negative status effects on them and positives on us i think the enemies would eventually get the idea and flee. if it comes to that though id fly after them and destroy them with ultima blasts (but ill try not to because that would destroy a lot of the island. me alone against them wouldnt be too tough but with help from the team we are invincible.

blue phoenix
06-13-2006, 07:29 PM
vivi- ultima i may take your suggestion on board, as it may be too complicated to give everyone independent materia. However some members ie Aeris and kuja will get more magic as they have pathetic physical skills. And everyone will get an independent summon.

Im pleased with the strategys so far, lookin good. Another hint, if you havent included some elemnts of teamwork, it is imperative you do so. even if it is only one ally (ie Reno and rude is ok). It Rufus you wont be able to defeat all the nemies on your own, you need additional help (and not from your dog!)

OOC- Nanaki is not a dog, he is a preened warrior.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Reno:

When will the winner be anounced?Just to get the game going and Vincent seems to have disappeared.

boys from the dwarf
06-14-2006, 08:06 AM
OOC: the winner should be announced today.

kuja:

*casts holy on last monster.* hah! i think thats my bloodthirst quenched for today. whos camp to burn?..... ahah! * thundagas vincents tent.*

Brian The Pink Shark
06-14-2006, 09:40 AM
Tifa

so long as the enemies attack one at a time i'll be fine, otherwise i'll need some help :choc:

EDIT - That reminds me i now have a chocobo, so i can avoid battles right? :choc:

blue phoenix
06-14-2006, 12:15 PM
ill be on later to decide, however any late additions should be added (not edited in) as this competition is going right to the wire.

Dell
06-14-2006, 02:25 PM
OOC: Nanaki isn't a dog but he's a Rare Species of Wolf. He howl.

Since, I'm with Cid, let me try:

As you say, we're surrounded. They will all feel our fury. First, I will jump and go berserk while Cid jump and strike them. Then, we will take an enemy from another to another. Plus, with my sharp senses, I will have the chance to avoid back attack and alert Cid to defend himself or avoid. We will try to finish them as soon as we can, I don't really care about the damage, I can defend myself and Cid can defense himself, but we will help each other in defending and attacking. This fight won't take long because I'm in Berserk Status, my sharp sense will allow me to counter or evade and Cid has great Dragoon Skill which can kill the enemy, plus great agility. I like our teamwork.

boys from the dwarf
06-14-2006, 03:19 PM
come on. results!

andrewsim92
06-14-2006, 04:10 PM
hey nanaki.....i can help fight...i could spin my my spear for cover....

and reno...sure u can hitch a ride yo.....

i could clear areas using dynamite......or dragon dive....nanaki,go berserk.....you would own

Brian The Pink Shark
06-14-2006, 04:28 PM
Tifa - LIMIT BREAK

*pounds the monsters arses* :choc:

blue phoenix
06-14-2006, 04:36 PM
JENOVA

Right! results time, all of them were good and were read and re-read. each had their own strengths and weaknesses, and it was eventually wittled down to 4.

(In alphabetical order)

Barret,Kuja, Reno and Sephiroth

How i then went on to decide-

Barrets eliminates Sephiroth as both are more focused on teamwork. Barrets just pips sephiroths

I like renos, but I don’t know why. It contains teamwork, and good techniques but it cant really win when compared To others. It does however mention specific reno, rude and rufus skills.

Kujas has BETTER INDIVIDUAL SKILLS, with techniques named. Barrets mentions very little.

BOTH go into good detail for at least one ally, Kuja with aeris, and barret for Yuffie

Barrets however takes into account, STRATEGY. He uses a classic military technique of shock and strike and espionage put in as well. Whilst kujas is good, Barrets is better, especially bearing in mind that the enemy encircles us.

BARRET is the winner, im sorry kuja. You have every right to feel aggrieved. But there had to be a winner, and in my mind it just pipped yours. Your invidual talents were better than barrets which did score you points, but I did highlight teamwork as the main object., in which I felt barret was better, as well as strategy involved.

Everyones technique was good, though. No ones was lame.

CONGRATULATIONS BARRET!

You now decide who is forbidden from immunity. You also get first choice on what Summon materia you want (excluding KOTR) and one other materia of your choice, as long as its not Mime, Hp-Mp or Quadra magic.

boys from the dwarf
06-14-2006, 07:07 PM
kuja:

hmm. i think i deserved to win that. no matter though. i think a lot of the reasons i didnt win is because the prize would make me even more powerful than i already am. i think that using flare star to weaken the monsters seriously then sending everyone in for an easy kill was actually good teamwork and using aeris for backup was good but i guess i just didnt win. ill win next time.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Reno:

My strategy seemed by far better but iīm not a bad loser congratulations to Barret for wining i guess iīll return to the bar.

blue phoenix
06-14-2006, 08:10 PM
as i said every right to feel bitter, but Barret was a deserved winner. i explained my reasons as well.

DoaJ
06-14-2006, 08:20 PM
Hmmm...congratulations. I know I didnt have that won, I was oddly unprepared. Congratulations to Barret, you obviously earned it, although, I find it odd that Kuja didn't take prize. Another day, I suppose.

Brian The Pink Shark
06-14-2006, 09:55 PM
Tifa

I losted :( :choc:

daggertrepe
06-15-2006, 12:13 AM
Yuffie

Good Job Barret! :)

boys from the dwarf
06-15-2006, 07:28 AM
kuja:

mwahaha!!! you cant expect to win against 100 monsters and do wellfor strategy if you only say "ill smash em" and use a limit break.

Brian The Pink Shark
06-15-2006, 10:05 AM
Tifa

Yeah probably not :p :choc:

blue phoenix
06-15-2006, 10:14 AM
barret will get his prize, well have 2 days rest in between then the next challenge which will be followed by a vote of who you want off the island.

JENOVA

"I see the alliances are in place, with Kujas Black Waltzes to the west. But a secret large bloc arises from the east. Do you even know if you can trust your team? time to find out. This is a warning to any loners, make sure to get yourself a few allys or at least be on friendly terms with the majority of people, or it will be my personal pleasure to infect you. "

However you have 4 days to do it. (roughly when challenge ends, voting starts)

Today = rest
Tomorrow = rest
Saturday = Challenge
Sunday = Challenge continuation
Monday = Start voting

McLovin'
06-15-2006, 11:21 AM
RUDE:

Mm. Next time.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-15-2006, 11:44 AM
Reno:

Infected how can you infect us?Iīm already infected with alcohol.

andrewsim92
06-15-2006, 01:07 PM
cid

nanaki,we gotta do sumtin....

blue phoenix
06-15-2006, 02:37 PM
JENOVA

"Pitiless fools. i infected the mighty Cetra, what makes you think i cant infect you! you ....mortal!"

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-15-2006, 03:16 PM
Reno:

Yeah whatever cetras donīt have half of my charms,streght, amusement and gimnastiscs. Cause i can climb a wall like a rabid monkey.
You infected a bunch of spell casting mummies woooooooow good for you.

boys from the dwarf
06-15-2006, 04:04 PM
kuja:

good point. were not the holy wusses that the cetra were ( apart from you aeris. your the only half decent cetra.). and the cetra dont even have one tenth of my destructive power! im adestroyer of worlds and the ender of existence...well i should be. how did i let those pathetic wretches defeat me so long ago? saving their worthless hides was the stupidest thing ive done in my life.

Dell
06-15-2006, 04:19 PM
Nanaki

"We accept our defeat, but maybe because Cid and me didn't do a great job, we will enhance our technique and teamwork later, but that's when we are still here." *Go to Cid* "Cid, let's be a good friends!"

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-15-2006, 04:28 PM
Reno:

Hey nanaki you have a good potencial.actually i wonder how youīd look in a Turks suit.

blue phoenix
06-15-2006, 06:10 PM
JENOVA

"The biggest mistake mankind made was to believe the devil didnt exist"
"The second biggest mistake you lot made were underestimating the power of the devil"

"Your mockery of my powers is irritable, even when i am struck down i can regroup, and the Cetra were much more worthy fools than these current humans...psh a failed clone defeats you all in battle. Except for the one who dresses funny...he got defeated by brainless primates. Nuff said"

DoaJ
06-15-2006, 07:16 PM
RUFUS

How can you call the entire human race worthless? I, unfortunately fall under that catagory. Although, I am much higher than those brain dead civilians. They believe anything that comes out of the government's mouth, and I use that to my advantage.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-15-2006, 08:39 PM
Reno:

Yeah right the Turks were never defeated i do not recall falling to nobody and you say we got beaten by a simple clone but as i recall you were destroyed by him...whose wortheless now?

Against us Turks what are you?

boys from the dwarf
06-15-2006, 10:01 PM
kuja:

we were never underestimating the power of the devil. if anything we were overestimating your powers. since when were you the devil? just imagine the my full power focussed on the chasm you reside in and then stop this underestimating of anything that isnt you. and wre you talking about me when you said the one who dresses funny? thats also quite bad grammar. whos powerful now? us thats who! not mindless primates but powerful lifeforms (humans, experiments and genomes alike.). i'll respect your position of power on the island if we dont have to put up with this. i agree with the turks and rufus on this matter.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-15-2006, 10:11 PM
Reno:

You are powerfull hey iīm the first to agree but i bet that if me and Rude fought you would fall.
Itīs not you who hold the power but us.

DoaJ
06-16-2006, 12:42 AM
RUFUS

Not to mention, if I do say. Were you not easily defeated by Cloud and his pals? Sephiroth is more powerful than you, he at least killed one. You are nothing, if that. So, before you go ranting, consider who you're up against. Because if you can fall from a failed experiment, then you can damn well fall from me. Understood?

daggertrepe
06-16-2006, 01:47 AM
Yuffie

I, personally, have nothing against the cetra race! :D And by the way, where is Barret? Doesn't he get to decide who goes to Exile Island, or is there no Exile Island in this game?

blue phoenix
06-16-2006, 09:20 AM
OOC- If you lot are actually seriously getting wound up, then my apologies. i was simply trying to adapt a more Jenova-like host

JENOVA

"Those who stay shall see my power, think what u like- it matters not. I was not defeated by Cloud if i was under my own control it would have been an easy battle. He also failed to finish me off, i can still regroup. As for the bad grammar i have no need for words as i still converse in the old Cetra language, so my "english" is rusty"

Badge
06-16-2006, 09:44 AM
Excuses Jenova Excuses...

McLovin'
06-16-2006, 01:11 PM
RUDE:

Hmph.

andrewsim92
06-16-2006, 03:21 PM
cid

reno,rude,nanaki....let's team up

we'll show them who's boss.

daggertrepe
06-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Show who? :choc2:

Dell
06-16-2006, 04:38 PM
OOC: Both Sephiroth and Jenova in the game sucks. Case Closed.

Nanaki

"Well, Cid, I don't want fight, if you want, I'm out."
"I'll accept that as compliment Reno, though that sounds harsh."
"Hmm.....I wonder what happen to the Canyon?"

*Run around*

boys from the dwarf
06-16-2006, 05:38 PM
kuja:

* charges giant ultima blast. nanaki looks.* err. i was just... um... not trying to blow up cosmo canyon! hell never suspect a thing! did i say that out loud. im off! flys up mountains.

blue phoenix
06-16-2006, 06:45 PM
Is everyone nicely divided into their own wee teams? itd be useful if you were. im not forcing, but it may be useful for the formation of challenges etc. anyways carry on! Vincent ive no idea how long youve been gone, but its too long. post in about 3 days or youre out on your ass. Double eviction!

Brian The Pink Shark
06-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Tifa

still a loner here :p

Twilight Edge
06-16-2006, 07:28 PM
Sephiroth:Well,it looks like I failed on strategy.But that still dosen't deny the truth that I'm more powerful than most of you!

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Reno:

it was a complement nanaki you would look cool!No as cool as me but still cool.

boys from the dwarf
06-16-2006, 08:30 PM
kuja:

hmph. that is so pathetically vain.

daggertrepe
06-16-2006, 08:54 PM
Yuffie

BO-RING!!!

When is there going to be some ACTION around here?!!

DoaJ
06-16-2006, 09:01 PM
RUFUS

Hmmm...somebody should make me a nice chair. So I can sit in it. I shouldn't waste my time on something as that.

McLovin'
06-16-2006, 09:05 PM
RUDE:

Yes Mr. President.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Reno:

Yup Mr.President Rude will take care of that.

BustaMo
06-16-2006, 09:41 PM
Barret

Sorry all for the late response...working. :-/ For my Summon I would like Bahamut-ZERO, and the immunity, errrr, can someone tell me a bit more about the immunities? This is my first Survivor type game played.

THank you too all who congradulated me, and those who also answered. I liked a lot of the things you guys said for strategy and answers. Good competition.

One more thing...anyone got a free spot on their alliances for one more? I'm not sure who's sided with who right now, but I'd like to help out one team as much as I can. Thanks everyone. I'll post the immunity or chosen person/team when I find out exactly what I need to post.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-16-2006, 09:50 PM
Reno:

Iīll explain since you won the challenge Barret you have the right to send someone to exile island this means that the person you choose canīt paly the immunity challenge and therefore is one of the persons who can be voted off.

boys from the dwarf
06-16-2006, 10:01 PM
kuja:

remember rufus. i made that shrine atop the mountain for the "dark waltzes." it has thrones for us to look down upon and crush any opposition. but its a long way up so ill use some magical welding and get you a good chair. *makes chair." now thats 300gil please :D . nah. dark waltz membership discount. 299gil :D. come on. your the president of shinra and if you wanted i bet you could use all of that money in a gil toss attack and destroy most of the world. just imagine gill toss with 1,000,000,000,000 (1 trillion.) gil. i spent all of myy money on washing clothes (do you know how expensive it is to get blood stains out? i have to kill everything and look fabulous at the same time. who do they think i am?).

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Reno:

Whatīs our salary?

DoaJ
06-16-2006, 11:45 PM
Reno:

Whatīs our salary?

30,000 gil a hit. And fifty gil for that damn chair :)
Hmmmm....Reno; Rude. Take me to the Dark Waltez lair so as I can sit down.

Dell
06-17-2006, 07:11 AM
Nanaki

*Run around doing nothing* "Immunity......Immunity.....Immunity.... The keycode is: Wunslglig

OOC: Try to guess what is Wunslglig.=)

boys from the dwarf
06-17-2006, 08:05 AM
kuja:

is that some sort of anagram?

Dell
06-17-2006, 08:22 AM
Nanaki

Yup!
What is Wunslglig?
The hint is: Loves rival!

Fantasy Fan
06-17-2006, 09:16 AM
Zack

"I need no hints."

blue phoenix
06-17-2006, 09:43 AM
CHALLENGE!

Barret you need to send someone to exile island, so i dont know if its fair too start this, but then again he mightnt reply back.

Hows this, Barret if youre back today you can send someone there, but not if theyve already posted their challenge. Youre not eliminating ppl barret youre just stopping them from winning the challenge

ACTUAL CHALLENGE

High atop Istros mountain (the snowy one). One of your party members falls. Do you

(a) Go back and help
(b) Take the prize at the top of the mountain
(c) Laugh at the moron
(d) slight variation of one of the above.

It may seem odd but its a test of character, you have to decide whether your character is nasty, which may alienate your allies. or whether theyre nice, but not staying course to their true self.

Points for

Likeness to character
Strategy (how youre going to rescue them, how u would make sure you got the treasure at the top first)
Other random stuff that marks it out from the others

You have to decide if winning the challenge is worth losing your allys trust.

and the best strategy who goes for the treasure at the top will gain a treasure. best strategy overall (could be same one) gains immunity. Difficult challenge. give it a go!

Badge
06-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Aeris:

Well I would obviously go back and help but then try and get the treasure but if i don't win its the experience I'd rather save the Planet that win treasure.

boys from the dwarf
06-17-2006, 12:25 PM
kuja:

i dont care. all things die eventually. messing with one persons fate could be a bad thing. theyll only get in my way later. it wouldnt matter much. why should i care about weak normal humans? id just hover up the mountains and to stop anyone else from getting up id make the mountain impossible to climb by using thundaga to create huge avalanches and id use ultima to blow up a lot of the mountain and shape it into a dangerous deformed hard to climb surface. then id take the treasure. in short mines a combination of option A and B.

Badge
06-17-2006, 12:40 PM
Such a wonderful person!^---^You could do with a good bash of holy magic!

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-17-2006, 12:43 PM
Reno:

My option depends actually on the person who needed my help if it were Rude or President Rufus i would help them withought a second thought...but
Should it be someone else this is what i would do:

First i would cast Pyramid to trap the person in danger my pyramid serves not only to stop any person from making a move but also serves as a sort of a barrier the guy who was stuck would fall down on the ground but probably wouldnīt die since my pyramid protected him/her from the shock.

Using my incredible agility (that you see in FFVII AC) i would quickly climb to the top and secure the treasure then i would slowly climb down while whistling.

When i got down into the ground i would ask "Hey man you alright" with an ironic look.

And finally walked away sharing the treasure with Rude.

So in resume my opinion would be d) a slight variation.:D

andrewsim92
06-17-2006, 02:31 PM
i'd definitely help my friends.....unless they are mean....

and nanaki,i'd guess we'd better stick together with more allies and not fight......you were right

blue phoenix
06-17-2006, 03:43 PM
Kuja and reno have the idea. Aeris and Cid put more detail in if you want a chance of winning the challenge.

BustaMo
06-17-2006, 03:47 PM
I'm sending Sephiroth to Exile Island since he hasn't replied yet but was in the final 4 for the last challenge.

As for my challenge answer:
Most definitely go back and help and pull them out of whatever mess they are in with brute strength and my weapon to blast away debris in the way, but I would use the prize atop the mountain as a motivation for my partner. Sure my party member fell, but I don't want to baby him/her. I will encourage them if they are not too hurt to put in that extra effort and prove their strength as we work together for the goal and prize. Then after I see that the party member is truly dedicated and a strong individual, (sort of a challenge inside a challenge) then I will do whatever I can to make sure my fallen comrade will be 100% safe the rest of the way until recovery.

EDIT: Can I have the Cure Materia for my materia choice? I think BLue Phoenix said I get to choice a summon and a regular materia as long as he has not barred it yet.

blue phoenix
06-17-2006, 03:56 PM
SEPHIROTH YOURE EXILED- Dont bother answering challenge(still in the game, just cant win immunity)

yes you may. if youre sure. Theres a pretty big selection. So you want Fire, ice, lightning, Cure, bahamut Zero and two other materia

Everyone has Fire, ice and lightning. ill allocate everyones individual summon after the vote and maybe two extra materia (magic and command, if necessary indepedent (purple) and support (blue)

boys from the dwarf
06-17-2006, 04:03 PM
OOC: i dont like how everyone can cast the same spells. its boring and unimaginative.maybe you should split up the materia E.G. you give one person fire, one person earth materia, another person demi E.C.T. and at least that way everyone has unique moves. everyone being able to do the same thing is not a brilliant idea. i know they have special attacks and limit breaks but i am against the idea of eveyrone having the same materia.

blue phoenix
06-17-2006, 04:10 PM
everyone has the basics fire, ice, lightning. the rest is divided. i also highly doubt everyone will remember their own specific materia combo, this way people should be able to at least remember they have fire,ice, lightning and their own summon. even if they cant remember the two other specifics

all right hang on

1 summon (different)
2 materia (different for each person)
Fire
Ice
Lightning

Thats what everyone was gonna get, you think thats a problem?

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-17-2006, 04:10 PM
Reno:

Cid iīm gonna need a ride on that highwind sooner than later...

I think Kuja is right itīs not fun if everyone as the same materia i think it would be fair if a person who wins a challenge gets a summon materia and a regular materia of their choice.

BustaMo
06-17-2006, 04:11 PM
I guess what Blue Phoenix wanted to do though was make it so all were even to start with, and as it progresses, the characters gain more. This way we all started off on teh same playing grounds with the 3 materias of the same element. No advantages.

As for my "Cure" materia Blue Phoenix, after looking through the list of materia's able to obtain, I'll have the "Manipulate" one instead; not the Cure. That is my final answer. :-)

blue phoenix
06-17-2006, 04:16 PM
id change your sig then :p

i dont quite understand what the rest of you are saying. i was always going to make everyones materia unique, but having those 3 as a staple that everyone had, seemed a good idea (proposed by vivi Ultima) i took it onboard and agreed it was a good idea

Are u saying to start off with no materia, until you win a challenge? thatd be very biased on the poor souls who dont win challenges, this way everyone has some materia

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Reno:

Yeah but i think it would be funnier if we could hand pick it for example kuja already uses flare and ultima magic withought materia, i think that since every character as itīs own special atacks it should begin like that.

blue phoenix
06-17-2006, 04:22 PM
You can all use your own normal attacks

Kuja has his battle spells
Reno, rude, Rufus etc- have their battle skills
FF characters- Have their limits.

the materia should supplement it.

EDIT- dont forget theres a challenge on! but any suggestions/adaptions to this materia idea can still be posted so i can argue back! lol. no seriously if i feel its a better idea ill take it on board, i just think giving everyone some materia from the start, and having some of the materia the same is the best way. Because none of the characters have ANY attacks in common

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-17-2006, 04:31 PM
Reno:

Well letīs wait to see what other people think...and as you know my post about the challenge as already been made letīs hope other people post fast so we can get the show on the road.

blue phoenix
06-17-2006, 04:37 PM
okey dokey. the challenge ends on sunday night. ie. ill judge it on Tuesday, afternoon (exams yey!) But any entries on monday and Tuesday will be discounted. the vote will start on Tuesday afternoon or Wed morning. but ill signal it.

Sorry bout the delay, but it shouldnt cause too many problems, just do the usual chat among yourselves.

BustaMo
06-17-2006, 05:09 PM
Barret

Damn Damn, I just remembered...Saturday June 24 - the Next Saturday July 1, I'll be away counseling a Camp for School kids. Um...how will this affect the game for me?

Dell
06-17-2006, 05:12 PM
OOC: Everyone should start with Cure, Ice, Lightning and Fire. Turks limits is their battle skill in FFVII. Same as Kuja, his limits is Flare, Ultima etc. What about this?

Nanaki

Let's imagine Cid fall:

No matter how many money the prize worth, Human's Life is more valuable, unlimited money. So, what I do is I'll save Cid first, that's important. If I have time, I'll get the prize.

It's not really hard for Nanaki to climb the mountains, you see Nanaki and his children climb the mountains near Midgar at the end of FFVII. So, I have the time to grab the prize after I save Cid.

First of all, I will quickly go to Cid and saves him with my uber agility (Nanaki is a wolf). After I has save him 100%, I will go berserk and fast with Lunatic Moon and Howling Moon. I will then run as fast as I can and reach the top, grabbing the prizes. I will go to Cid after I grab the prizes, "This is for us to share".

Done!

daggertrepe
06-17-2006, 05:39 PM
Yuffie

Well...

1. If it was Kuja I was laugh because he can just float back up. Then we can get the treasure together! :D
2. If it was anyone else, I would attach myself to the mountain (you, to one of those thingys-those bungee cords) and jump down and save them. Then, we would help each other get back up and get the treasure!

OR

1. I would save them the same way, then put them on my back and jump up the mountain with my super ninja-skills! :D

boys from the dwarf
06-17-2006, 05:46 PM
OOC: so now materia is only as prizes? good. that means that main characters can use all of their limit abilities and enemies can use their battle abilities.

blue phoenix
06-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Right! the materia question

1. Start off with fire, ice and lightning (vivi_ultima). plus unique summon and two unique materia. More can be won as challenge prizes. and FF characters can use their limits as well, non FF7 characters use their in battle commands and materia. (blue phoenix)
2. No materia, only as prizes, plus individual skills bit (Boys from the dwarfs motion)
3. All the same materia (nobody)
4. no materia in general (nobody)
5. Something else

Please choose one of the options, and not on who picked it. i only included that so if their idea is accepted they get the credit. But this isnt about favortism, its about what ideas the best. as i said point 1s a sorta combo between my idea and vivis. Just pick whatever option sounds best!!

DoaJ
06-17-2006, 09:38 PM
RUFUS

I'd immediately send Dark Nation running for my ally, and he'll bite onto their sleeve or collar or something, and he'll then drag them to the closest ledge where they can catch their breath or whatever. Meanwhile, I'd quickly run to the top, and fire my shotgun destroying any other obstacles that may be in my way. I'd take the prize and make my way to my fallem ally to check on them, and then we'd all make our way down the rest of the mountain.

andrewsim92
06-18-2006, 03:26 AM
cid

nanaki,reno...when the highwind is fixed you'd both get the first ride...

but now spare parts are hard to find

boys from the dwarf
06-18-2006, 08:03 AM
OOC:
i like option two: win materia as prizes (i guess materia doesnt always have to be the prize but everyone starting off with high level fire,thunder,ice and cure spells isnt good.)
BTW. just so you know what my battle moves are heres a link to a website that will tell you them just so you know im not making things up (i can use kuja and trance kujas moves right?).

http://ffonline.com/ff9/bosses-cd3.htm

blue phoenix
06-18-2006, 09:19 AM
thats interesting, Ultima isnt in his official move list. But he does use it when hes close to death.so ill give you it.

Well what about characters like Aeris? she needs materia, she cant go about poking people with a staff.

Dell
06-18-2006, 03:51 PM
thats interesting, Ultima isnt in his official move list. But he does use it when hes close to death.so ill give you it.

Well what about characters like Aeris? she needs materia, she cant go about poking people with a staff.

OOC: Everyone start with Low-level Fire, Low-level Thunder, Low-level Ice and Low-level Cure. If he/she win a challenge, he/she can choose to either get a new materia or upgrade the materia that he/she have.

For Example: Barret wins a challenge, Jenova (blue phoenix) will tell Barret to send someone to Exile Island. Then Barret can choose his prize:
1) Upgrade current materia.
Or
2) Earn new materia.

How about this?

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Reno:

I still think that the only materia we should have is the one we win at contests.
Aeris as her limit breaks.

blue phoenix
06-18-2006, 06:00 PM
Several definites i wont be changing

1. everyone has their own individual summon
2. Individual limits, moves etc.

well thats it, i still havent decided about it.

Anyway ill judge the challenge now.

All good entrants with again several coming close but the winner is....

KUJA!

Congratulations. u have immunity. i dont know quite what you were talking about when you said it was from option a and b. it appeared to be just going for the treasure, which is something kuja would do, and the technique was spot on.

Your prize (treasure) is the HP-Mp materia! (not a sick joke) make of it what you will, but with your high mp it could be immensely useful.

EDIT- oh and as of now theres a vote on which will end on tuesday (you can vote on tues, just not on wed)So ote who u want off! cept kuja cause hes got immunity.

Badge
06-18-2006, 06:22 PM
Congrats Kudaj!

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-18-2006, 06:57 PM
Reno:

Doensīt seem fair to me but whatever...

daggertrepe
06-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Congrats Kudaj!

It's Kuja! He's from FF9! :D

Badge
06-18-2006, 07:55 PM
oops i thought it was a mispell but hey

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-18-2006, 10:25 PM
Reno:

Itīs time.

boys from the dwarf
06-19-2006, 07:24 AM
kuja:

yeah! o.k dark waltzes. we have discussed who were planning to vote out now lets get him/her/it.

remember. our group is

me.
yuffie.
aeris.
sephiroth.
rufus.

Badge
06-19-2006, 02:23 PM
Ok boss *salutes*

boys from the dwarf
06-19-2006, 04:17 PM
kuja:

boss? i know im arguably the most power thing on the island and started the group i still dont like to be the leader. im the founder of the group and a spokesperson (by that i mean i usually PM the group members to discuss stuff in private.)

Badge
06-20-2006, 10:15 AM
Ok sorry....boss hehe.

blue phoenix
06-20-2006, 01:16 PM
im back! till the end of tonight till decide who to vote for. one problem though

IMPORTANT

those who voted for Vincent, change your vote hes gonna be evicted anyway.

boys from the dwarf
06-20-2006, 04:00 PM
kuja:

how come? whats vincent done wrong?

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-20-2006, 04:02 PM
Reno:

he only posted once....
Seems fair to me. How many people have already voted?

blue phoenix
06-20-2006, 04:07 PM
vincent hasnt posted in the entirety of the game

boys from the dwarf
06-20-2006, 09:23 PM
o.k. ill send you my new vote.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Reno:

You voted for Vincent...i thought he was one of you Dark Waltzes guys.

boys from the dwarf
06-20-2006, 09:46 PM
kuja:

bugger. i said new vote out loud. ah well. most of the reason i voted for him is because he only posted about once.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Reno

You almost had me fooled Kuja...but think again.

boys from the dwarf
06-20-2006, 10:02 PM
kuja:

is that supposed to be a threat?

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-20-2006, 10:13 PM
Reno:

No i only said that you almost had me fool.

McLovin'
06-21-2006, 04:30 AM
RENO:

The ninja girl could endanger the president.

DoaJ
06-21-2006, 04:44 AM
RUFUS

Reno, how would that be, when we're both apart of the Dark Waltzes. Are you telling me she's a traitor? Where have you gotten your resources?

abrojtm
06-21-2006, 06:29 AM
Off topic, I'm sure--but does anyone else remember the original FFVII Survivor headed by CloudDragon? That was really fun.

boys from the dwarf
06-21-2006, 07:00 AM
OOC: can you give me a link to that thread?

kuja:

yuffie is one of thew most loyal members. she would never betray you unless you betrayed us which you obviously wont. BTW. how was i trying to fool you reno?

DoaJ
06-21-2006, 08:36 AM
RUFUS

I thought so, I was wondering why she'd be a threat to me. Well, as appears, Reno, I should be fine. Good lucking out though.

blue phoenix
06-21-2006, 09:16 AM
ive counted the votes...

1st vote.......YUFFIE
2nd vote.......YUFFIE
3rd vote........YUFFIE
4th vote........RUDE
5th vote........RUDE
6th vote........RUDE

so the result is a TIE!

interesting......as Kuja won the immunity, itd be a little unfair to allow hm this as well so ill refer back to the first challenge winner BARRET to make the decision. this rule will be carried throughout this game. if he doesnt comply in 48 hours its your choice Kuja. Any complaints (there will be) make sure to say em. tight vote though

Badge
06-21-2006, 09:18 AM
Aeris
Everyone is way too suspicious can't we just be friends hehe :)

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-21-2006, 09:47 AM
Reno:

If i may ask which people didnīt vote? Only 6 people voted...that seems very low can you at least say the names of the people who voted it doesnīt matter who they voted it just matters if they voted or not.
I think itīs unfair for Rude to leave is a drinking buddy...plus is a Turk, Mr.President due something....his your employe after all.

boys from the dwarf
06-21-2006, 03:06 PM
kuja:

why cant i choose? how is that unfair? anyway. i think voting should go on for a bit longer so more people can vote. and also. saying who voted for who is a bad idea. it completely gives away alliances and plots against people and makes it impossible for anyone to plot and backstab. in the FF8 and 9 ones they dont say whos voted.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Reno:

Itīs unfair because you won immunity not the right to vote someone off...and of course itīs obvious you would choose my buddy Rude.

And i donīt want to know who voted who i only want to know the people who voted so that the people who didnīt vote can be PM and send their vote.

boys from the dwarf
06-21-2006, 06:00 PM
kuja:

my vote still counts though right? and i bet that barret has someone hell obviously vote off.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-21-2006, 06:04 PM
Reno:

It all depends...but Rude is a cool guy so Barret wouldnīt vote him off"

boys from the dwarf
06-21-2006, 06:51 PM
kuja:

and yuffies a ninja. go on barret. yuffie has true friends and im sure me and you would both regret her leaving.

BustaMo
06-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Tough choice...tough choice. I've spoken to both. Man, I should have just voted earlier so I wouldn't have had to be put on the spot. :-/

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Reno:

If Rude leaves iīll challenge you myself to a fight Kuja for the Turks.

blue phoenix
06-21-2006, 08:14 PM
Barrets told me who he wants off, he shoulda just posted it.

Its unfair Kuja, not cause its you but because you had immunity, the first challenge winner will gain less, so in an unlikely event of a tie, to even things up they choose.

Barret has chosen this person to leave.....

VINCENT (going anyway)

and

YUFFIE

sorry, about that. any last words/warnings?

boys from the dwarf
06-21-2006, 08:25 PM
kuja:

damn! i knew this would happen. no worries. i still have the rest. you taking out yuffie may turn you into an enemy barret but if you redeem yourself and join with the dark waltzes you may be in a more powerful position on the island than ever. listen to this advice.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Reno:

I think Yuffie was voted mostly because her character in the game is a bit annoying.

McLovin'
06-21-2006, 11:19 PM
RUDE:

Hm. By a landslide. Mmm. You broke my sunglasses...

I know you had something to do with my win Mr. President. I thank you.

Mm.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-22-2006, 12:06 AM
Reno:

Always with the sunglasses...look man i told you more than once i wonīt buy you a new pair.

McLovin'
06-22-2006, 02:41 AM
You also broke them when we fought Yahoo and Loz in Midgar. You owe me 40 gil. Mmm.

EDIT: Yazoo :p

boys from the dwarf
06-22-2006, 07:15 AM
kuja:

hey! tifa. how would you like to join our group? im sure you always knew you were wasting time with idiots who just swing their sword randomly or just viciously maul enemies. thats nothing compared to your skills.

TinyRikku
06-22-2006, 07:36 AM
Hmmm.What's this forum about exactly??? Sorry, I'm just confused *giggles* I'm new lol^_^

Badge
06-22-2006, 08:56 AM
It's a game called survivor it's basically like big bro, i don't know if there is anyone left that u could play mate. Blue Phoenix is there anyone left?

andrewsim92
06-22-2006, 03:40 PM
cid

lucky you rude...

sorry for not being able to post cos i've got plenty of scrapbooks to complete

boys from the dwarf
06-22-2006, 04:01 PM
OOC: hey tinyrikku. why dont you join the FF8 survivor or FF7 survivor. ultimecia and choco billy are still free in the FF8 one and im sure there are loads left in the FF7 games so itd be good for you to join them both. there are links in my sig.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-22-2006, 04:25 PM
Reno:

The tide as turned...ehehehe
Hey Rude letīs go to a pub and have a cold one.

Dell
06-22-2006, 04:53 PM
Nanaki

"Where am I? What happened? Let me get a good rest."

daggertrepe
06-22-2006, 05:31 PM
(As myself)

I knew it was a bad idea playing because I was the creator of this game...but why was I voted off? I've never done anyting to anyone! Was it because I was second-leader to Kuja? I'm sort of mad...whenever there's a tie, in my game, either I decide, or they face-off. I think it's unfair that one person gets to decide the other's fate! I don't know...maybe I should have been the host instead...?

(How did I get booted off my own game FIRST? But then again, I can't be a sore loser! :) It was probably because I was Yuffie, and quite a bit annoying as her character...:(

And I WAS a triple threat...so...Kuja, I wish the best of luck to you.

If you don't mind, BluePhoenix, I am joining the host. After all, I can, can't I?

McLovin'
06-22-2006, 07:32 PM
RUDE:

Mmm. I smell a sore loser...

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-22-2006, 07:42 PM
Reno:

That was also my opinion. Plus there is only one moderator in each Survivor.

McLovin'
06-22-2006, 08:30 PM
RUDE:

hmm.

DoaJ
06-22-2006, 08:45 PM
RUFUS

Kuja, don't act so weak. We lost a member; that doesn't mean get another one. I feel that too many members will ensure a traitor. We should be more cautious. You understand where I am coming from don't you?

daggertrepe
06-22-2006, 09:47 PM
Sore loser? I said I was trying not to be. And besides. I created this game. Have some respect. :mad2:

I didn't ask you anyway.

boys from the dwarf
06-22-2006, 09:59 PM
kuja:

speak like that again and ill make you eat those words!(OOC: nothing personal. just being evil. after all. i am kuja.) i know that getting continuos replacements is bad but we can get some good allies. i didnt expect yuffie to go. but im sure tifa or barret need someone to join and what better group than the dark waltzes? no better group! i dont want to lose oppurtunities for possible allies. i understand where your coming from rufus and im sure you understand where im coming from.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-22-2006, 10:03 PM
Reno:

Have some respect????????????For who?Where Turks we only have respect for the President thatīs about it.

daggertrepe
06-22-2006, 10:09 PM
Never mind...BluePhoenix, can you allow me to help? :D

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-22-2006, 10:14 PM
Reno:

I agree if the President agrees.

BustaMo
06-22-2006, 11:21 PM
Barret:

Urg, I got until Saturday morning at 8AM EST to be here. Hope all is going well with everyone, I know me being away means that I will not be able to assist in the survivor or challoenges in anyway, so I must apologize for that, and if I end up being voted off at that point in that week, I guess it's all in fairness. Just a heads up to those of you playing along in Survivor; which is almsot everyone in here.

Anyway, I need to go strengthen my materia. I'm going to take Bahamut ZERO for a walk, anyone want to come along and kick some enemy ass along the way?

DoaJ
06-23-2006, 12:55 AM
OOC: Yeah, same here. Nothing personal, just being as ass of a leader, lol.

RUFUS

Kuja, I completely understand where you're coming from. Just make sure not to over do it. Reno, Rude, make me a sandwhich.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-23-2006, 01:04 AM
Reno:

A sandwich with what sir?

DoaJ
06-23-2006, 06:18 AM
RUFUS

Must I tell you again? Dark Turkey meat, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, white bread, and green lettuce. :]]]

boys from the dwarf
06-23-2006, 07:11 AM
kuja:

kicking enemies ass you say?! wait for me! *flies after barret.*

DoaJ
06-23-2006, 09:00 AM
RUFUS

Mmmmm....good sandwhich. Reno, Rude, go kill some wild animals and bring me the experience...hahaha

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
06-23-2006, 09:36 AM
Reno:

Ahhh as you know sir itīs impossible to bring experience that we gained...and the reason i asked about the sandwich was because were in a middle of a island an the only sandwich we can possible make is a sand sandwich or a fish sandwich or a fruit sandwic....no turkeys here no sir.

Badge
06-23-2006, 10:10 AM
Aeris
Nooo I must protect the animals!