PDA

View Full Version : A View to a Kill

Chris
06-10-2006, 09:58 PM
http://www.alyon.org/generale/theatre/cinema/affiches_cinema/a/a-ac/a_view_to_a_kill.jpg

What do you think about this movie? Surprisingly, it is one of my favourite movies. I love it, and it holds many great memories from my childhood (it does >O). Roger Moore however, does seem a little old for the part, and Christopher Walken is not as his absolute best. But it is still one heck of a movie! Oh, yeah...YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH BETTER GRACE JONES IS THAN YOU. What do you think about the movie? Please no spam or stupid Grace Jones comments -- DEAL WITH ME IF YOU DO. What do you think about the movie? Watch the intro from the movie here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYYaFibEus0)

Resha
06-10-2006, 10:02 PM
Great movie, I loved it. I found the villain super-creepy, and that always helps. I found her as May Day quite scary too, but only because she seemed damn invicible. :p A good movie, all in all. Wish she had a better ending, and I hated Stacey Sutton. Also thought that 007 slept with too many women (four, I counted).

Chris
06-10-2006, 10:16 PM
I hated Stacey as well. I found her constant: "Oooh, Bond. I'm falling, please save me" to be annoying as hell. I loved Mayday, and yeah, she could have had a better faith with a little move explosive power! ><

I Don't Need A Name
06-10-2006, 10:27 PM
i never really liked this one, i was more of a Live And Let Die kinda person

lovehurts
06-10-2006, 10:35 PM
I love all the bond movies. I love the scene where she rides the bomb out after lifting james bond and the bomb up! she she rides it out and blows up with it. I also love the scene where zorn falls off the bridge laughing. 10/10

Mr. Graves
06-11-2006, 12:40 AM
One of the better Moore Bond films. I Approve. :)

Alixsar
06-11-2006, 04:54 AM
Christopher Walken is the villian. What more do you want?

XxSephirothxX
06-11-2006, 08:04 PM
I really dislike Moore as Bond, and he was simply too old in this movie. It wasn't as stupid as some of his other ones, but I still didn't like it very much.