PDA

View Full Version : Round translations

starseeker
06-10-2006, 10:30 PM
This is a game me and my sister play. You put English into BabelFish (http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr), translate it through a few languages and see what you get. Then post your results up here. Song lyrics are quite funny.

Portugese, French and German turned Hotel California into this: (Translation in Bold)

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy, and my sight grew dimmer
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor, I thought I heard them say...

In a dark road of the desert fresh wind in my hot smell of the hair colitas, which straightens up above by above air forward in the distance, I, there a light, have shimmering my head grew heavily, and my opinion is had me grown more darkly that for the estêve night in the entrance will hold on there; I have myself belong the bell, and I of the task myself thought we ' this could be heaven, or this hell ' could be then, those a candle above lit up and me the kind showed there was meant voices under the runners, I that I had heard it to say...

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (such a lovely place)
Plenty of room at the Hotel California
Any time of year, you can find it here

Boa.vinda at the hotel California a so provoking place) a so provoking abundance at the place (of the room in the hotel California at any opportunity as on year you can find it here

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz
She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget
So I called up the Captain, 'Please bring me my wine'
He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since 1969'
And still those voices are calling from far away
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say...

Their rotated spirit Tiffany é has it benz that has the many beautiful, the beautiful boys of Mercedes, the friends calls it, as dances in the patio to gesuessten sweat of the summer begun. Any dese dance of of it to remind, any dance for ' to thus forget from me to me over the captain called ' me please brings my wine ', said ' we had this spirit not here since 1969 ', and still these voices call it far away from the above guard absent in the means of the night just of ouviz them to say...

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely Place (such a lovely face)
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis

Boa.vinda at the hotel California a so provoking place (a so provoking face) it livin ' it above in the hotel California what brings a pleasant surprise their alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling, the pink champagne on ice
And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the master's chambers, they gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast
Last thing I remember, I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
'Relax' said the nightman, We are programed to receive.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave

Mirror in the cover, that pink Champagne in the ice and in to their said the fact that ' we are here imprisoned everything it fair by our own device ' and in the master chambers them met for the celebration, staff with their steely measurers but cannot kill the thing of the last one of the arm chest me me reminded of me me functioned, so that has the door that I find the transition backwards to the place me to ages forwards ' ease ' said nightman, us programmed, over derecevoir. You can examine excluded, if toi like, but you can never come out

Try it with other stuff and post your results

I turned 'What do you think you've found? Here, in this dying world' into 'Something which you think found. Here, this in the world where it dies'

Rye
06-10-2006, 10:41 PM
I am the master of Engrish on Babelfish. Ask anyone. xD

farplaner
06-11-2006, 02:29 AM
funny. :p I'll have to try that.

YTDN
06-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Ok, English=Greek=French=Dutch=English, Dani California Lyrics

Getting born in the state of Mississippi
Papa was a copper
And mama was a hippie
In Alabama she would swing a hammer
Price you gotta pay when you break the panorama
She never knew that there was
Anything more than poor
What in the world does your
Company take me for

For causes to the situation of papa of Mississipi takes he was a purchaser and mummy was he hippie in Alabama talanteyo tan a price of hammers gotta you pays when you the panorama break that never did not know that nothing has existed more poor than to the world he your venture you take me for do

Black bandana, sweet Louisiana
Robbin' a bank in the state of Indiana
She's a runner, rebel and a stunner
On her marry sayin’
Baby watcha gonna
Lookin down the barrel of a
Hot metal .45
Just another way to survive

Black Louisiane Robbin gentle bandana and "a bank to the situation of Indiana marry a runner, stunner insurrectionist and sayin" gonna Lookin watcha of babies under the barrel a metal 45 that exactly burns another manner to survive

[CHORUS]
California rest in peace
Simultaneous release
California show me your teeth
She's my priestess I'm your priest

Kaljfo ' those rnjas to the release Kaljfo ' simultaneous rnja of peace remain, present me my its your cogs you ' reja ' that your priest are

She's a lover, baby and a fighter
Shoulda seen it comin’ when
It got a little brighter
With a name like Dani California,
The day was gonna come
When I was gonna mourn ya
A little loaded she was
Stealing another breath
I love my baby to death

Amant, the baby and a soldier Shoulda who evle ' I was of comin when he few fwtejno ' have taken tero with a name such as Danish Kaljfo ' rnja, the day gonna come when I gonna pencw ' ya a beetje these I flew another breathing I affection my baby to dying was charged

[CHORUS]

Who knew the other side of you
Who knew what others died to prove
Too true to say goodbye to you
Too true to say say say

Push the fader, gifted animator
One for the now and eleven for the later
Never made it up to Minnesota
North Dakota man was a gunnin’
For the quota
Down in the badlands
She was saving the best for last
It only hurts when I laugh
Gone too fast

Who knew your other one part of which knew that others have died so that they are too really proved that they good-bye to you to say too really say for you falls that you push you fader fall, talantoy ' leap about co-ordinator for now and eleven for most recent that never is to the person of the woman of the north Ntako ' hope of Minnesota was gunnin for the quota in lower part to bath country has become which disadvantages best for last mentioned only saved when I joke too fast

[CHORUSx2]

starseeker
06-13-2006, 09:42 PM
The barney song sent through Korean and back

Me it will be extensive you it loves it will carry and it loves. We company grudge are the big family. In you the hazard company grudge which will carry big the gun old Mr. and height su. You whom it spreads out will carry and the something to say which you love too much.

The classic line from 'my generation' (I hope I die before I get old)
Will go out and before Doe getting long, the hope i matrix

farplaner
06-14-2006, 05:20 AM
no wonder the world can't get along. We've probably been telling each other to "bring happy cakes to the obese laundry hat."

Giga Guess
06-14-2006, 01:26 PM
This is a game me and my sister play. You put English into BabelFish, translate it through a few languages and see what you get. Then post your results up here. Song lyrics are quite funny

English to Dutch to French to German to English

It is a play me and my sister play. They place English in BabelFish it translate by a language pair and see, what you receive. Stationed then here in top your results. The lyric poems of the song are rather strange

YTDN
06-14-2006, 02:33 PM
Eyes on Final Fantasy forums are so great translates through Korean to
The eye to be like this the company does last in annular forum

Giga Guess thinks he's so funny translated through Korean is He like this Giga guess thinks that it is fun

RSL
06-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Baby Got Back English-Italian-French-English

OH, mien, god. Becky, glance at its end. It is thus large * scoff * resembles, one of the girlfriends of these types of blow dry. But, the y' know, which includes/understands these types of blow dry? * scoff * do they communicate only with it, purquoi, resembles to prostitutes total, a ' kay? I mean, his end, am just thus tall * scoff * cannot believe that that is to say just thus round, it is like, outside there, I mean - gross. You observe! It is thus... black just! [ to sir mescol-un-mix-- Batch ] I like the large ends and then not to be you other brothers cannot deny that when a girl walks in with a life bitty itty and a round thing in yours fact obtain leaped, of the desires to extract yours ' causes lasts noticed that end were stuffed in-depth in the jean is while carrying to me am hooked and cannot stop the child staring OH, wishes to obtain the wit' cha and to take with your image miens homeboys tested for the lu' to inform but with this end obtained with steps Ooh tact thus corneo, croup O' smooth shovel said that desired to obtain _ well, usilo, it employ ' cause be not this groupy average I have see that they dancin ' the hell with the romancin ' it be sweat, bathe, obtain the the goin ' as I disturb some ' Summit be tiredness of degli compartment Sayin ' the end plane be the receipt of what the uomo black means and him require that it have obtain pack very posterior thus, fellas! (yeah!) Fellas! (yeah!) Did yours girlfriend obtain the end? (Hell yeah!) That he says ' to the EM lu' to agitate! (jolt it!) Agitilo! (jolt it!) You agitate that I cleansed borders! The child obtained behind! (you make with booty of Oakland) child obtained behind! [ to sir mescol-un-mix-- Batch ] I like ' EM round and large and when they are throwin ' a gig that I cannot hardly help myself, are actina ' as a here maintaining animal are my scandal wishes to obtain to you sits it and the ugh, double in on, ugh, the ugh it is not playboy ' parts of period of the talkin ' of the silicone of cause moves towards the toys often wishes ' EM and sugoso real finds this double mescol-un- Lutte sugoso in the Beggin difficulty ' for a part of this bubble of me am lookin ' to the videos of the Battent rock - they kneeded ' as the pickaxes my wives as the word of Flo OJ have with sistas thick heart, the desires to obtain with the ya cuss or I will not strike the ya but I obtained to be right when I say that I wish * swept * finchè rupture LED child of paddle obtained the goin ' sui simps will not like much this song ' the cause the punks like to strike them and rinunciarlo it and rather would remain and play ' the cause is along and is strong and must in bottom obtain the friction on thus, signore! {yeah!} Signore! {yeah} so desired with the role in my Mercedes {yeah!} Then turns around! Attacchilo outside! Even the white boys obtained to shout child obtained behind! The child obtained behind! Yeah, the child... when it comes to the females, Cosmos is not obtained the nothin ' to make with my selezione. 36-24-36? It has has, only if it is 5' 3 ". [ to sir mescol-un-mix-- Batch ] thus yours girlfriend rolls a Honda, the ribbons of workout of the playin ' Hollow of Goal Digs is not obtained to an engine in the posterior part of its Honda my anaconda does not wish any less than with have.got the rolls, hun can make the side curves or sed- increase, but I request does not lose that they confine some brothers wish to play that role "I last" and they say to you that the end is not gold gettilo and lascilo and shooting on quickly pointing out Cosmos to him he says that are fatty well are not in bottom with that! ' you cause your life is small and your curves are kickin ' and are thinkin ' stickin of period ' have injuries LED beanpole negli compartments: It is not him, m.lle Thing! Diami a sista, I cannot resist his fagioli red and rice did not miss its certainly knucklehead not tested with tell ' to cause his/her daughters is on my list which had play but it chose to strike ' EM and shooting quickly obtaining signore EM of ésprit ' thus, if the end is in round and desired a triple shooting of X in bottom, make 1-900-MIXALOT and from dates of the kicks they of the thoughts nasty the child obtained behind!

Sefie1999AD
06-14-2006, 03:10 PM
The English translations done by the BabelFish are so painful and annoying to read. :D

English to Dutch to English:

This way painful and annoying the English translations which by BabelFish become are done to read.

English to French to English:

The translations in English made by BabelFish are so painful and awkward for reading. (hey, this one was pretty good!)

English to German to English:

Are so painful and disturbing the English translations, which took place via the BabelFish, in order to read.

English to Dutch to French to German to English:

Will leave the English translations, which is in BabelFish, so painfully and will read attraction means.

Uh huh.

KentaRawr!
06-15-2006, 04:09 AM
From English to Korean, then from Korean to English. :)

Well, I like a star fox venture with the individual. Talking to the person and me it does not worry,! =O