PDA

View Full Version : My 1st attempt with 3d.

lovehurts
06-11-2006, 03:12 AM
There are no shoulders or arms or head...This is my 1st model ever. I started today after a modeler from this site gave me a few very helpfull tips.

The porpotions may be off , please there is no need to comment on that because I know that they are off. Building something with a computer is different than using your own two hands or pencil which youve used for life and can use to eaily create an image to the exact porpotions and likliness you want it to have.

Any compliments would be highly appreciated and any tips from modelers would be adored.

WAIT. If you truly want to see these images right click the links and do "save as" if you truly care and want to be supportive or critical for me. Im sure that the links will break its yahoo, and I cant remember my photblog acounts so the links are sure to break. Simply right click and save the images they are small and sure the heck deletable from your computer.

Any input would be appreicated.

Bear in mind this is my very 1st attempt without using any tuttorials or anything like that,
The only help I had was a generous user at these forums that told me to see cilinders with 8 sides and 8 height. I thank him very much.

This is my 1st model and I can only get more experienced and better from here on through.
Any positive remarks would be appreciated as well as the negative....

Thanks.

http://www.geocities.com/dr.korytco/untitled.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/dr.korytco/untitled2.JPG

I asked for help from the user that helped me before and I cant wait to see if hell help me again but any other help in addition would be more than I could ask for and would be highly appreciated. He has helped me considerably already and I cant wait to learn more by myself and I will love any occasional tips or suggestions from anyone him or you.:)

I am having trouble making a head and with joining arms with wrists and wrists with arms ect ect

thanks

Meat Puppet
06-11-2006, 03:33 AM
That's not bad for your first try and only going off tips rather than tutorials. I haven't done very much work in 3D I'm afraid, so I can't give you any tips of my own.

Oh, when you model humans aren't you supposed to build them in a Vitruvian Man kind of way? I mean I don't know if it's really important. Again, I've done little work in this field.

black orb
06-11-2006, 03:35 AM
>>> Not bad for a first try, there is a tool to make the polygons you have there more complex. Im not really sure but think it was "mesh" or something..

lovehurts
06-11-2006, 03:46 AM
Thanks . I'll check into the tools.
black orb, thanks for complemmenting me for my 1st try . It means alot to me because I think that you are extremely extremely talented and I highly respect your artistic insights .

Thank you too meat puppet.

Ill keep at it and try to make a better one. Thanks.