PDA

View Full Version : Need cutscenes for new video........

Akira Strife
06-11-2006, 08:25 AM
I have a really crappy computer so I can't download any cutscenes from the game to put in my new music video I'm gonna make so can someone get from kh-vids.net some cutscenes of roxas and xemnas final fight and email them to:

soraxroxas@yahoo.com

Thx! And once I'm done making the video, i'll be sure to post it up here and give special thanks to who ever sends my the vids too!

McLovin'
06-11-2006, 12:14 PM
When do Roxas and Xemnas fight?

Mirage
06-11-2006, 12:20 PM
I have a really crappy computer so I can't download any cutscenes from the game to put in my new music video I'm gonna make so can someone get from kh-vids.net some cutscenes of roxas and xemnas final fight and email them to:

soraxroxas@yahoo.com

Thx! And once I'm done making the video, i'll be sure to post it up here and give special thanks to who ever sends my the vids too!

Um, how would it be faster for you to download them from your e-mail server than it would be for you to download them directly off the site?
Doesn't make sense to me.

Just let the PC download them overnight or something.

Akira Strife
06-12-2006, 04:29 AM
I'm asking for cutscenes of roxas and the whole final fight of xemnas's final form where you are in that white realm and all these chains pop up everytime xemnas teleports.