PDA

View Full Version : [A] Tempest

Avarice-ness
06-11-2006, 09:12 AM
It took forever. -FOREVER- I am actually liking this one only because I tried to do something that look like I tried. But now... at 3:11am, I -have- to sleep, I'll talk about it tomorrow, once I'm awake. Hope you guys like it. ^^
<3.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g89/crimsonh2o/tempest2.jpg

black orb
06-11-2006, 10:03 AM
>>> Nice idea and colors, but the picture looks so unfinished thats the only problem, that background could turn great with some more work same goes for that person there..

note: if you draw with the tablet I suggest dont do it anymore, its better and easier draw with a pencil on paper and then scan your draws..

starseeker
06-11-2006, 11:51 AM
Its good but as black orb said, it looks unfinished. The skin tone of the person also looks a little off.

Avarice-ness
06-11-2006, 05:17 PM
>>> Nice idea and colors, but the picture looks so unfinished thats the only problem, that background could turn great with some more work same goes for that person there..

note: if you draw with the tablet I suggest dont do it anymore, its better and easier draw with a pencil on paper and then scan your draws..
Yeah I guess, I've never been one to refine my art, hence everyone of my other pictures. Now I'm slightly debative if I should leave the sktchy like I've done on all my others and forget about line-art attempting it. @ @;;

I don't have a scanner right now so everything I've done is done with my tablet. And in ironcy of not using the tablet, I've dragged it around with me to it's death so the cords coming out slowly but surely, I'll try to use electrical tape and tape it up but I don't want it to die. ; ;
And actually for me it's easier to draw in pen then pencil on paper. ^^;; But I get your point, I'll try to invest in a scanner eventually.

Thanks for the constructive crits. :)

Rengori
06-12-2006, 04:21 AM
Hm... the lineart looks so much more finished than you usually give us. :(

Avarice-ness
06-12-2006, 04:42 AM
Hm... the lineart looks so much more finished than you usually give us. :(
Yeah, I plan to stick with sktchy-ness. It's easier and what I do. Trying to do line-art like all the cool kids doesn't work for me. :p

Jess
06-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Other than it looking unfinished I think it's great. I couldn't do anything like that using just the computer, I'd have to draw it out by hand. The colours you've used are beautiful, too. :jess:

nik0tine
06-12-2006, 02:26 PM
Why isn't she wearing any underwear? :p

Avarice-ness
06-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Why isn't she wearing any underwear? :p
o o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; *falls over*

Seems I blended the white of her bottoms in with her skin.
:riiight: :riiight: