PDA

View Full Version : Last stretch

Rye
06-11-2006, 01:40 PM
What do you guys do/what did you guys do on the last weekend before school ended?

This is the last weekend before classes end and I'm so happy. Saturday was such a fun day because of the Ciddies, but today, I'm going to be stressed out from all the work. xD I have to do my Photography 2 final and do 12 pages full of History questions I have to write about a paragraph for each. ;___________; But I can't complain too much, since man, I only have until Monday and Tuesday, then school is OVER! Then I have to go in for finals on Wednesday, then Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week, and then school is over, and then I go on my cruise, and then I turn 16, and possible run on sentence, and I'm so excited. :)

Spiffing Cheese
06-11-2006, 01:44 PM
I have about six more weeks of school. :(

On the weekend before the last week I'll be hyper and excited 'cause of end of year theme park trip ahahaargh.

Zeldy
06-11-2006, 01:44 PM
Over a month of School left for me.
Oh how fair :(

Same as Emmar, I have a school trip to a themepark soon too! :D

Rye
06-11-2006, 01:47 PM
That's so cool, I like trips! Our school has a big senior themepark school trip, I think, but that's it. But the seniors deserve it. xD

I'm really going to miss the graduating seniors. ;___; Next year I'm a junior (3rd out of 4 years of High School and it's also the most important year since Senior Year is a joke) and this thought scares me.

Madame Adequate
06-11-2006, 01:52 PM
You're acting like I remember.

I probably played some videogames and saw a movie.

But maybe not. xD

Rusty
06-11-2006, 01:58 PM
I think I spent the whole weekend out with friends doing...stuff that I can't remember. I have four weeks left of school till the next holidays. Sounds like a lot but it'll be over so quick. Exam revision week this week, then exam week, then only two weeks of school.

Levian
06-11-2006, 02:46 PM
We had a two week long party, then we almost failed the exams. It's a Norwegian tradition.

Lost Number
06-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Hmm, I think I have 3/4 weeks left. Im not sure. Once my LAST EXAM(Maths Calc paper) tomorrow is done, the party will start. oN the last weekend, everyone gets together, dressing in Derry/Antrim shirts (delete as applicable) and fighting. Then the survivors get together and fight the Inst down the road. Then THOSE survivors get together and get absolutly smashed on the money we nicked off the other school. Then we get eaten next day for showing up bruised, bleeding, and hungover.

Meat Puppet
06-11-2006, 03:09 PM
I drove halfway across the North Island of New Zealand to live with my grandpa.

Jess
06-11-2006, 04:23 PM
I do the same as I always do, I think. Except now that I've finished school for good and I only go in for my exams I spend my weekend with my boyfriend and friends and then on a Sunday I revise...:(

XxSephirothxX
06-11-2006, 04:26 PM
I think I spent part of it with a friend, and then went shopping for clothes for graduation that I'll probably never wear again. That was only a few weeks ago, but my memory's not so hot. :p

rubah
06-11-2006, 04:30 PM
I did the same thing I did on every other weekend.

Faris
06-11-2006, 04:32 PM
Yesterday was ciddies and I had to go to a party. Today I'm doing review work and writing my essay, so all I do during the last weekend of school is work. :D

Tavrobel
06-11-2006, 05:03 PM
I finished school at the end of May, and the last weekend (well, two weekends, because my school splits up finals over two weeks), I studied, posted on EoFF, and did what I do almost every other weekend. Although this time, I think I went out to eat steak with my cousins, because they were in the mood for 48 oz. steaks.

kikimm
06-11-2006, 05:15 PM

:monster:

Except I've played more videogames than usual. I'm already gettin' back into the groove. And I won't miss the sun.

nik0tine
06-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Did you say stretch? (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/nik0tine/shodenwithareallylongarm.jpg)

..I did what I usually do. Sit around and do nothing.

Alive-Cat
06-11-2006, 05:19 PM
My school finishes in July sometime. Then I get to sit down for over a month. :cool:

RPJesus
06-11-2006, 05:23 PM
School for me ends in 2 1/2 weeks.
The last weekend isn't important. It's just another weekend. It's the holiday after that matters, I guess. The last little while of school isn't anything special for me, because I'm only in my 3rd year. No exams or graduation or anything.
But we do have our trip to Alton Towers the last week, which I'm looking many forwards to. :D

Rye
06-11-2006, 05:23 PM
Did you say stretch? (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/nik0tine/shodenwithareallylongarm.jpg)

..I did what I usually do. Sit around and do nothing.

xDDD I love you, nik. I forgot about Bladen Fantastic.

tan
06-11-2006, 07:34 PM
I studied until my brain hurt because I was worried about my finals. Turns out that they weren't that hard -_-

escobert
06-11-2006, 07:40 PM
I skippeed school a lot.

Shauna
06-11-2006, 07:45 PM
The last weekend before school ends? :o I do what I do every other weekend! :p It's not like the weekend before is a big thing, I still have a WHOLE week left. xD

Vincent, Thunder God
06-11-2006, 07:47 PM
Unfortunately I've got a few weeks of high school left. I'm rushing to complete my work in time. Actually I would literally agree to having even more school time to finish everything in before exams. Hopefully I'll get all the work done in time. But when the end of the school year arives for me, I'll be doing lots of field trips with one of my classes... and cheering the death of the school year.

Shoeberto
06-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Yeah, basically. I had an exam to study for, but otherwise it was normal.

Levian
06-11-2006, 08:39 PM

...Trying to conquer the world?

Aurey
06-11-2006, 08:45 PM
I have a sudden urge to watch Pinky and The Brain.

Finished school on Wednesday, had an exam on Thursday and one on Friday, and now I'm all done. We finished earlier than other schools in my area because we had to get our school sprayed or something like that. Yay.

Jojee
06-12-2006, 03:48 AM
I finished class over a month ago ^^ Spent the last week doing finals.

Started class again two weeks ago, have my midterm tomorrow -_-;;

eestlinc
06-12-2006, 04:34 AM
I only have seven more weeks at work until I quit my job and I am damn excited. I've already stopped caring at all.

Kirobaito
06-12-2006, 04:50 AM
I went to Baccalaureate, and that's pretty much all I did.

DeathKnight
06-12-2006, 06:21 AM
classes ended 559 billions of years ago for me, so no, it really doesn't apply to me.

Rase
06-12-2006, 08:21 AM
I had a busier-than-usual weekend, though not due to studying.

Friday: After getting out of school, I went to help with this event my church was putting on. Stayed there from 3:30 PM to 11:30 PM. Went to bed.
Saturday: Worked 9:30-4:00, got home, relaxed, played videogames, did homework, went to bed.
Sunday: Woke up, church, studied (sort of), more videogames, hung out with friends, went to bed.

Sometime in there I also eat as I usually do.

jesteranimefreak
06-12-2006, 09:18 AM
I finished class over a month ago ^^ Spent the last week doing finals.

Started class again two weeks ago, have my midterm tomorrow -_-;;

Summer session? ouch..... well college has it's perks. Ended class about a month ago.... I don't remember how I spent the weekend before.