PDA

View Full Version : A hot chick who borrows some of your clothes...

Peter_20
06-11-2006, 11:08 PM
Why do I always think it's a huge turn-on whenever a chick wants to borrow my shirt or whatever?
I mean, today a very hot chick wanted to borrow my sweater for a few minutes, and afterwards I wore it for the rest of the day. :D

I don't exactly seem to be alone with these thoughts, either. :cool:

ZeZipster
06-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Um, no? I think it's hot when a hot chick isn't wearing any clothes.

Peter_20
06-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Um, no? I think it's hot when a hot chick isn't wearing any clothes.But there's something... appealing in having her wear it for a wile, and then wear it yourself. :D

Levian
06-11-2006, 11:11 PM
I don't think any girls have ever borrowed any of my clothes, but a hot girl once puked on my pants, if that counts for anything. I wore it for the rest of the day. :love:

Peter_20
06-11-2006, 11:13 PM
I don't think any girls have ever borrowed any of my clothes, but a hot girl once puked on my pants, if that counts for anything. I wore it for the rest of the day. :love:Sounds pretty disgusting. :eek:

Miriel
06-11-2006, 11:13 PM
I have hot chicks who borrow my clothes and forget to give it back and they've had it for the longest time. =/

But I like wearing my boyfriend's sweaters and stuff. It smells like aftershave. :)

Sylvie
06-11-2006, 11:15 PM
Um, no? I think it's hot when a hot chick isn't wearing any clothes.

QFT.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
06-11-2006, 11:17 PM
I always wonder this too xD. I've borrowed some guy friends sweaters and stuff when its really cold, and I dont get the big deal really xD. They offer it to me really :p

Peter_20
06-11-2006, 11:18 PM
I always wonder this too xD. I've borrowed some guy friends sweaters and stuff when its really cold, and I dont get the big deal really xD. They offer it to me really :pPerhaps they also think of it as a major turn-on. :D

"Oh, wanna borrow my sweater? OF COURSE!!!" :D

yuffiesblaze
06-11-2006, 11:20 PM
Ive never borrowed any of my guy friends clothes

NeoCracker
Maybe its knowing they're close enough to you to want to wear your clothes and your subconciously reading as they want to wear you?

But more importantly

I think it's hot when a hot Neko chick isn't wearing any clothes.
Thats better.

Sylvie
Yeah, I offer girls my sweaters... some girl was sitting there smelling it all day... Too bad she wasn't that pretty.

rubah
I have hot chicks who borrow my clothes and forget to give it back and they've had it for the longest time. =/

But I like wearing my boyfriend's sweaters and stuff. It smells like aftershave. :)
qft.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
06-11-2006, 11:21 PM
I always wonder this too xD. I've borrowed some guy friends sweaters and stuff when its really cold, and I dont get the big deal really xD. They offer it to me really :pPerhaps they also think of it as a major turn-on. :D

xD. You made me laugh. I just say im really cold and they offer me the sweater. Dont think its the "major turn-on" part :p Just a nice gesture to a freezing friend :)

Peter_20
06-11-2006, 11:23 PM

xD. You made me laugh. I just say im really cold and they offer me the sweater. Dont think its the "major turn-on" part :p Just a nice gesture to a freezing friend :)If they're you FRIENDS, then they might not think of the situation in a sexual way too much.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
06-11-2006, 11:31 PM

xD. You made me laugh. I just say im really cold and they offer me the sweater. Dont think its the "major turn-on" part :p Just a nice gesture to a freezing friend :)If they're you FRIENDS, then they might not think of the situation in a sexual way too much.
Too much? xD Okay :p

RSL
06-11-2006, 11:34 PM
My shirts would probably be huge on most hot girls, but I guess if they ever wanted to wear one, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Vincent, Thunder God
06-11-2006, 11:36 PM
Well, that's never happened to me, but I would imagine that I wouldn't be that excited about it. I can see how others would like it, though.

Jess
06-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Usually when I stay over at my boyfriends house I sleep in one of his tops. He usually then keeps that top in his bed until I next stay because I leave it smelling of me. He doesn't wear my clothes (xD) but when he stays over my bed smells of him and yummy for days. ^_^

...but it's not exactly a turn on. It's more like having a part of him here when I don't see him. Or something. :jess:

Christmas
06-11-2006, 11:45 PM
So if the chick isn't hot, will you ever lend her your clothes or just dump the clothes away after she returned it.

Jack
06-12-2006, 12:01 AM
I've had my clothes borrowed, and I just consider it as a friendly thing. Shows closeness. Never thought too much about it, and YES my best friend is a hot chick. I've borrowed her Dad's & her brother's clothes so many bloody times...

My girlfriend borrows my jumpers and shirts. I think she looks quite hot in my shirt. Then again, there are many other reasons for that...

NeoCracker
06-12-2006, 12:17 AM
Usually when I stay over at my boyfriends house I sleep in one of his tops. He usually then keeps that top in his bed until I next stay because I leave it smelling of me. He doesn't wear my clothes (xD) but when he stays over my bed smells of him and yummy for days. ^_^

...but it's not exactly a turn on. It's more like having a part of him here when I don't see him. Or something. :jess:
Thats creepy.

Mirage
06-12-2006, 12:20 AM
I think it's a bit snexy when my girlfriend use my shirts. She borrowed one of them before she went back home too.

Captain Maxx Power
06-12-2006, 12:28 AM
Because you're perverse and wrong and impure and should set yourself on fire to purge yourself of the evil. :mad2:

I kid, I kid. I joke, I joke. Perhaps it's because they've taken a liking to your clothing you feel you have something in common and are thusly attracted. Maybe you are turned on by the fact that you'll be wearing clothes that they've worn, giving to a kind of second-hand intimacy. Or you could just have a fetish about this sort of thing. Each unto their own.

KentaRawr!
06-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Shirts aren't sexy. It's sexy when they borrow your shoes! :jokey:

Mo-Nercy
06-12-2006, 12:38 AM
Now that it's winter, I find myself having to unjacket myself for the sake of keeping girl friends of mine warmy warm. I just think it's cute to see a little asian girl wrapped up in a jacket/jumper/hoodie that's clearly too big for them.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
06-12-2006, 02:35 AM
Now that it's winter, I find myself having to unjacket myself for the sake of keeping girl friends of mine warmy warm. I just think it's cute to see a little asian girl wrapped up in a jacket/jumper/hoodie that's clearly too big for them.

yea ditto i wear enough layers to offer a girl my jacket to keep both of us warm at winter lol...

Sylvie
06-12-2006, 02:43 AM

...but it's not exactly a turn on. It's more like having a part of him here when I don't see him. Or something. :jess: Thats creepy.

rubah
06-12-2006, 02:51 AM
it's not creepy. I plan on stealing one of stu's shirts to keep with me;o

Miriel
06-12-2006, 02:53 AM
I demanded a shirt from Tony. It's huge, so I use it as my pajama shirt.

Tasura
06-12-2006, 02:57 AM
No ones asked me for mine, but, they could use mine for a dress almost =O

Levian
06-12-2006, 03:00 AM
The shirt I'm wearing now is such a girl. It's so tight over the shoulders that I can't bend over and pick something up. I have to squat down. :mad2:

Shoeberto
06-12-2006, 03:21 AM
I let a hot girl wear a shirt of mine once. She really liked it! I'm going to let her keep it when I see her again.

-N-
06-12-2006, 03:31 AM
Dude, it's a good thing.

Jojee
06-12-2006, 03:35 AM
I love wearing guys' sweaters that are huge on me XD

Which is like, every guy's sweater.

<33

Raistlin
06-12-2006, 03:37 AM
The only time a girl ever wore any of my "clothes" (you'll see the reason for the quotes in a moment) is during my senior play in high school. A friend (female, obviously) was cold while we were getting ready and I was in a old-fashioned three-piece suit and getting rather hot. Without thinking, I took off my coat and put it around her shoulders. I didn't think anything of it, but when one of the other girl's said "awww" and looked at me with a "omg cute" face I was like "what? O_o" It didn't even occur to me at the time that it was anything but normal.

However, a girl wearing one of my shirts would be hot. Especially one of my ripped ones. ;)

eestlinc
06-12-2006, 04:21 AM
borrowing clothing from a MOTOS is a sign of intimacy. Unless you are gay, I guess, in which case it's probably just like "those pants look so hot!"

Avarice-ness
06-12-2006, 05:31 AM
At risk of sounding slightly vain, I love stealing dudes shirts, I think I've only managed to keep one, but from what I told, I'm allowed to steal shirts and wear them around when I want.

And it's not really because we want to wear your shirt, we want to feel cute and pretty in guys big clothes. I made myself giggle.

Does any other girl know what I mean? n n;;;;;;

escobert
06-12-2006, 05:43 AM
I make hot chicks walk around WITHOUT shirts, then I kick them. HARD! FEEL THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!

Sylvie
06-12-2006, 05:45 AM
I make hot chicks walk around WITHOUT shirts, then I kick them. HARD! FEEL THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!

Thats not even funny. I hope you're kidding.

escobert
06-12-2006, 05:51 AM
of course not, DO YOU WNAT TO FEEL THE PAIN!?

Avarice-ness
06-12-2006, 05:54 AM
Bert you're mean. If you kicked me I'd grab a butcher knife and take out your throat. :cry:

DeathKnight
06-12-2006, 06:07 AM
It is CUTE..I wouldn't say HOT..unless it's a really tight shirt ;P.

NeoCracker
06-12-2006, 06:17 AM
The fact that you would have a really tight shirt on a girl leads me to believe A) your a stereo typical gay guy, or B) your a midget.

DeathKnight
06-12-2006, 06:19 AM
The fact that you would have a really tight shirt on a girl leads me to believe A) your a stereo typical gay guy, or B) your a midget.

haha, I don't wear tight shirts at all, believe me if there's something I hate it's tight shirts. Hmmmmm nevermind my post then. I was thinking of the girl and not of the fact that I'd have to wear the tight shirt for her to wear that tight shirt too :mog:

Avarice-ness
06-12-2006, 06:35 AM

haha, I don't wear tight shirts at all, believe me if there's something I hate it's tight shirts. Hmmmmm nevermind my post then. I was thinking of the girl and not of the fact that I'd have to wear the tight shirt for her to wear that tight shirt too :mog:
In your defense, they do make those guy shirts for dudes that work out, they form to your body, so even if you had a size large and I stole it, it would still be tight on me.

DeathKnight
06-12-2006, 07:12 AM

In your defense, they do make those guy shirts for dudes that work out, they form to your body, so even if you had a size large and I stole it, it would still be tight on me.

woohoo! :ty:

Old Manus
06-12-2006, 07:47 AM
I let someone borrow my shirt, I got it back and someone had written their initials on it in urine

escobert
06-12-2006, 08:11 AM
Bert you're mean. If you kicked me I'd grab a butcher knife and take out your throat. :cry:
wow calm the hell down.

Avarice-ness
06-12-2006, 08:18 AM
wow calm the hell down.
Oh wow, Totally forgot I was mad. Uhm... *throws the knife behind her because she's apparently been carrying it around this whole time*

... Friends? :greenie:

Neron
06-12-2006, 08:20 AM
Oh wow, Totally forgot I was mad. Uhm... *throws the knife behind her because she's apparently been carrying it around this whole time*

... Friends?

pfffft!

Avarice-ness
06-12-2006, 08:22 AM

... Friends?

pfffft!
Okay okay, I guess It would be okay if Bert kicked me.. Jeez. The world these days.

escobert
06-12-2006, 08:30 AM
wow calm the hell down.

I suppose ;)

Avarice-ness
06-12-2006, 08:36 AM
wow calm the hell down.

I suppose ;)
*claps* And we shall all rejoice. :D But to stay on topic. Bert... *gets on her right knee* May I have your shirt? ; ;

escobert
06-12-2006, 08:47 AM
well of course *takes of shirt and hit to Avarice-ness*

Ki Ki
06-12-2006, 09:29 AM
I gave my shirt to a friend of mine who is very hot and then she wore it.
I felt proud. :aimcry:

Meat Puppet
06-12-2006, 09:36 AM
If she's hot she doesn't really need my shirt. I would be willing to part with my clothing if the cold temperature isn't bothering me as much as it is her. And not just with girls: I wouldn't have a problem lending my clothes to a guy—but when when I see my friends are freezing I try to give them my jacket and they do not accept. :confused:

Loony BoB
06-12-2006, 10:30 AM
I let smittenkitten wear my jumper on her way home because it was cold. That was a month ago. I haven't seen it since. It's my best jumper, too, it's really comfy. I want it back! Every time I see her, she 'loses' it just beforehand. This means I don't even get to see her in it. She's hoarding my jumper, dammit!

I wouldn't say it's a turn-on, but it is cute (or sexy, depends on what they're wearing). If I was turned on, it would be her, not the clothes, that did it. So yes, it is nice, but if you don't get that jumper back then you can't wear it after she has. :(

Do Murd and Hsuhu spill their aftershave on their sweaters often? Also, I laughed so hard when I read Bert's post, it was so much in contrast with the rest of the thread.

Maybe I can make a trade, give her one of my other shirts in exchange for the jumper...

Mirage
06-12-2006, 03:53 PM
I let someone borrow my shirt, I got it back and someone had written their initials on it in urine
Someone loves you.

Old Manus
06-12-2006, 03:57 PM
Next time they can send me a valentine's card or something.

Markus. D
06-12-2006, 05:32 PM
no... I dont find anything erotica about this thread.

I do however like it when my girlfriend asks to wear some of my clothes (im like o_0...)

ps: it goes a little far when/if/would one were to smell a sock.... or two.

Reine
06-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Hm, ive lent a shirt to a girl before. I meant nothing by it, ust being nice, but as usual, others took it the wrong way.

Denmark
06-12-2006, 06:31 PM
my girlfriend borrowed my sweatshirt like a week ago and hasn't given it back. i'm cold.

Shoeberto
06-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Do Murd and Hsuhu spill their aftershave on their sweaters often? Also, I laughed so hard when I read Bert's post, it was so much in contrast with the rest of the thread.
I was kind of surprised Allie quoted the part about smelling like aftershave, since my aftershave really doesn't smell that strong and generally doesn't touch my clothes, and I don't wear cologne much (I only wore it to prom that weekend ;o). I must just have a naturally manly smell!

Moon Rabbits
06-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Various ex-girlfriends have borrowed sweaters and the like from me. I also borrowed some of their clothes. I expanded my wardrobe about 25%. I know how wierd that sounds.

RPJesus
06-12-2006, 07:06 PM
I don't know. You're kinda sad? :-\

Shoden
06-12-2006, 07:40 PM
There's this hot girl in school, hyper type of person, always steals my hat, she returns it to me after a long while with it. It's just because seeing hot girls with your stuff rocks.... I dunno, they look better without clothes. Especially wet.... *drool*

SammieBabe
06-12-2006, 07:41 PM
I had an ex that loved it when I wore his clothes. He actually threw me in his pool once so I would have to borrow his stuff. Hubbie thought it was cute at first too, but he's kinda jaded to it now.
However, I love stealing his pillow, because it smells like him..:D

Anaisa
06-12-2006, 07:57 PM
I don't know how you can find a woman in men's clothes attractive. Girls that wear their boyfreinds clothes look frumpy because the clothes are always too big for them.

Peter_20
06-12-2006, 08:39 PM
The strange part is that it wasn't even cold outside, it was something like +85°F in the shade, and it was evening (yes, Sweden actually is that warm during summer).
Moreover, we'd only known each other for about three hours or something, so the whole thing is pretty weird. :eek:

Laugh at face of Danger
06-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Ah well, take it as a compliment, i would if some cute-ass guy asked me if he could borrow my hoodie or something.

Then again, it might be a compliment to the hoodie/sweater -_-

Loony BoB
06-12-2006, 10:24 PM
I don't know how you can find a woman in men's clothes attractive. Girls that wear their boyfreinds clothes look frumpy because the clothes are always too big for them.
It's not "woman in men's clothing", it's "women in your clothing". There's a notable difference. =]

lovehurts
06-12-2006, 10:32 PM
ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES!!!!!!

It would be much hotter if she was taking them off of you and not wearing them after.....

Anaisa
06-12-2006, 10:48 PM
It's not "woman in men's clothing", it's "women in your clothing". There's a notable difference. =]
Not in frumpyness. Unless you've got womanly clothing.

Loony BoB
06-12-2006, 11:11 PM
Not in frumpyness. Unless you've got womanly clothing.
Depends on what they're wearing. But it's not about the look so much as the fact that they're wearing your clothing. :)

Shauna
06-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Maybe you'd be able to relate to the poster of this topic Daniel, if she ever returned your jumper. ;)

Loony BoB
06-12-2006, 11:28 PM
:(