PDA

View Full Version : Atelier Iris

Moon Rabbits
06-12-2006, 12:45 AM
I was walking downtown with a few friends of mine last friday and we stopped in a gaming store called Letterbox. It had many new and used PS2 games on it's shelves. One game in particular caught my eye.

Aletier Iris: Eternal Mana is an RPG concerning alchemy, from what I gathered. The reason I was so interested was because of it's charming graphics (call me superficial).

Anyway, before I go head in and buy this game, is it any good? Aside from it's beautiful graphics? I don't want to buy a game based on graphics alone and hate it (like I did with Drakengard, the dark and gory theme interested me, but I hated the game).

So, is Aletier Iris: Eternal Mana a good buy?

Captain Maxx Power
06-12-2006, 12:51 AM
Going off of the Game Rankings (http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/919604.asp?q=Eternal%20Mana) page the title is certainly higher in quality than other games, but not a runaway success. I guess it would depend on the price, perhaps someone who's played it can compare it to another game so you can see what it's like.

Erdrick Holmes
06-12-2006, 12:54 AM
Yes, awesome RPG and funny as hell game.

NeoCracker
06-12-2006, 01:13 AM
I love the game, I'd say get it, including the sequal.

~SapphireStar~
06-12-2006, 06:47 PM
I bought mine the day it was released and I played it for a good 2 weeks, but sadly traded it in for Magna Carta. It was a lovely little game, it is worth it.