PDA

View Full Version : bad birds

Luara
06-12-2006, 12:16 PM
I hate some of them because they have no respect for us!
Did you happen to walk to go to somewhere and then...POM... in your head?... :choc2:
It already happens to me... :cry:

Dreddz
06-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Nothing bad has happened to me yet, but I stay wary if I was to walk through Trafalgar square or somewhere similier.

Meat Puppet
06-12-2006, 12:22 PM
Magpies (the sinister kind) usually attack my head when I am walking outside with no hat on. It's pretty scary sometimes because there's just all this flapping and black and white and I don't know what has hit me! Most of the time they don't actually do any damage but there are times when I get cuts on my scalp or forehead. Since I've dyed my hair a darker color they have stopped doing it, so I know that they were actually just going for my hair and not me as a person.

Chris
06-12-2006, 01:33 PM
I hate some of them because they have no respect for us!
Did you happen to walk to go to somewhere and then...POM... in your head?... :choc2:
It already happens to me... :cry:
Funny you should mention it. Last week my mom had an encounter with a very bad, bad seagull. IT POOPED STRAIGHT DOWN ON HER HEAD, WHILE SHE WAS EATING. :(

blackmage_nuke
06-12-2006, 01:38 PM
There i was placing crumbs of bread on the floor i intended to pick up later and throw in the trash and BANG these pigeons just fly right up and start eating them! The nerve :mad:

And ive been attacked by a magpie too, or it couldve been a crow, I cant remember but everytime i walked past its tree it just came down at me

Levian
06-12-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm just thankful that ostriches don't fly.

Moon Rabbits
06-12-2006, 01:42 PM
I'm just thankful that ostriches don't fly.

That, sir, would be terrifying.

Jess
06-12-2006, 01:49 PM
I hate it when there are large groups of seagulls/pigeons flying above me. I have to get out of the way! :(

TheSpoonyBard
06-12-2006, 01:58 PM
I don't like birds either. They're scary and you never know what they're thinking. I've never liked them since I was chased by a huge swan when I was little.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h167/xendlesstwilightx/pigeon.jpg (picture edited to obscure obscenity)

nik0tine
06-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Dude, I feel you. I get POM'ed in the head every time I happen to walk to go somewhere. It sucks. :(

bipper
06-12-2006, 02:32 PM
It is that damned mohawk nik0. You should get an emo brand haircut. They offer great protection from any /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif the world drops on you. If that fails, at least then you could always blast 'Dashboard Confessional'.

Cz
06-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Birds are cool, and they're always nice to me. I don't think I've ever been POM'ed. :cool:

Marly
06-12-2006, 03:30 PM
Theres something wrong with the brids in my area. They all seem to have this inner instict to aim directly for my trampoline whenever they go poop. No where else in the graden is hit, but my poor trampoline. Evil birds - they do it to annoy me.

eestlinc
06-12-2006, 04:06 PM
once in college i was walking down the street and a bird took a dump on my forehead. i was so pissed and I had my hand over the spot. then this homeless guy comes up to me asking for money and move my hand to reveal the turd and I yelled at him "A BIRD JUST /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif ON MY FUCKING FOREHEAD!!!!" and he ran away.

Then I went home and took a shower.

Luara
06-12-2006, 04:22 PM
Birds are cool, and they're always nice to me. I don't think I've ever been POM'ed. :cool:
wait and you'll see...the birds will catch you too... there is no safe place... MHUAHAHA

Old Manus
06-12-2006, 04:37 PM
A bird *snip*<!--shat--> on my burger once. I hadn't even taken a bite out of it.

This is swearing, Manus, and you know it. - Psy.

Alive-Cat
06-12-2006, 06:06 PM
It annoys me when the birds in my school are eating some stuff off the floor, then I throw bread and they fly away. :mad:

SammieBabe
06-12-2006, 06:08 PM
I can honestly say that has never happened to me before...

Neron
06-12-2006, 06:18 PM
You Guys have No Idea...Up In Dublin where My Mother Worked,Theres These Huge Geese,. And My Dad (smartass He is :mad: ) Said..Bet You Can't Go Touch One Of Those Geese's Eggs,..If You Do..Ill give you 5$..So Me at the age of 8...5$ is 5$..i ran over there..got on my knees..headed behind the bush where the eggs were..and leaned in to touch them...when i heard *QUACK QUACK QUACK* And a Mother Goose Bite me Right On my nose,...Still got the scar..well..i still got the 5$...so its all good :)!

~SapphireStar~
06-12-2006, 06:34 PM
Ive never bee attacked by a bird, just insects. My ann was crapped on by a magpie once, she was annoyed :D

Shoden
06-12-2006, 07:50 PM
Bird crap on your heads will be the least of worries when we're all dead of bird flu! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Yeah, I'm lucky with this stuff, but me dad had it bad. he was walking along, dodged one dive bomb, then another hit him right in the middle of his baldy head.

Rye
06-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Oh Perola. <3 And zomg, Bladen is Shoden again? Waaaah?

I've never had a bird crap on my head, yay!

DeathKnight
06-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Nope, never ever! They wouldn't DARE do such a thing to me.

Avarice-ness
06-12-2006, 08:45 PM
I like birds but when I was little I learned to -not- feed a large ammount of sea guls, because you never know where their little bombs will hit.
In this case, the little bombs hit my leg. :(

Yuffie514
06-13-2006, 02:05 AM
- pigeons pooped all over the balcony of an apartment building, where i onced live in Canada. time to take out the slingshot and paper wads.
- one day as a child, while walking to school with my brother...a pigeon dropping fell on my shoulder. now why didn't that land on my brother?!
- birds pooped all over the yard not too long ago in my current home. i wonder if the chicken killings, (triggered by the Avian flu), drove them away in refuge?
- a crow or some type of black bird...makes a lot of racket. it only caws when it spots that homeless cat that often comes by. i don't remember asking that bird to take part as a sentinel for me!

overall, they are forgiven and i wonder if i could take hawk-training lessons...

Psychotic
06-13-2006, 02:14 AM
Once a bird tried to POM on me, but it landed just in front of me. I consider it my greatest escape, beating the one where I went over Niagra falls chained up in a barrel by some distance.

Hawkeye
06-13-2006, 02:15 AM
I hate birds. With a fucking passion. But I love boobies. Those are cool.

eestlinc
06-13-2006, 02:33 AM
You Guys have No Idea...Up In Dublin where My Mother Worked,Theres These Huge Geese,. And My Dad (smartass He is :mad: ) Said..Bet You Can't Go Touch One Of Those Geese's Eggs,..If You Do..Ill give you 5$..So Me at the age of 8...5$ is 5$..i ran over there..got on my knees..headed behind the bush where the eggs were..and leaned in to touch them...when i heard *QUACK QUACK QUACK* And a Mother Goose Bite me Right On my nose,...Still got the scar..well..i still got the 5$...so its all good :)!
are you related to Jaffar?

boobies!
http://www.etsang.net/bird/boobies.jpg

Christmas
06-13-2006, 04:56 AM
A bird once tried to make a nest on my friend's head.

Calliope
06-13-2006, 05:09 AM
Birds are beautiful creatures, and I adore them. This is mostly to do with the fact that about 90% of the native fauna of Aotearoa are birdlife, and I spent hours as a childling committing my country's natural history to memory.

One day, Joseph and I will tour the country looking for moa. It will be fabulous.

Reine
06-13-2006, 05:49 AM
haha, eest's example realy cracked me up.

I havent been shat on by a bird, although I was eating my lunch on the school bench when plop! right beside me..I felt really lucky xD

If it landed on my doughnut I would have KILLED the thing though!

Yuna-Lenne
06-13-2006, 04:43 PM
I was once lucky, I guess. Bird poo once landed in my soup! -_- I wasn't happy, but I suppose it's better than my head! :p

DeathKnight
06-13-2006, 04:55 PM
are you related to Jaffar?

boobies!
http://www.etsang.net/bird/boobies.jpg

blue FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! :exdee: I want one of those.