PDA

View Full Version : Two new fighting game ideas!

SuperMillionaire
06-12-2006, 01:39 PM
I have devised two fighting games: one is a tournament, and the other is to save the universe. The tournament game is called Superhero Fighting Tournament 2006, and it is a tournament similar to the one in Capcom vs SNK 2. The other game is called Battle for the Universe, and is similar to Marvel vs Capcom.

Both games contain characters from DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Disney, Square-Enix, and Capcom, with amazing 4-on-4 tag-team battles!The first 100 confirmed characters are:

Capcom characters:
Ryu
Guile
Chun-Li
Sakura (older)
Rose
Sagat
Cammy
Sean (older)
Alex
Yun
Allen Snider
Captain Commando
Ruby Heart (from Marvel vs Capcom 2)
Ingrid (from Capcom Fighting Evolution)
Rook (from the cancelled Capcom Fighting All-Stars)
D.D. (also from CFAS)
Mega Man
Proto Man
Zero
Roll (older)

Square-Enix characters:
Cloud
Zack
Vincent
Cid
Tifa
Yuffie
Reno
Rude
Tseng
Elena
Leon
Irvine
Selphie
Laguna
Tidus
Yuna
Lulu
Wakka
Auron
Sora
Kairi

Warner Bros./DC Comics characters
Bugs Bunny
Lola Bunny
Daffy Duck
Melissa Duck
Porky Pig
Road Runner
Wile E. Coyote
Foghorn Leghorn
Taz
Marvin Martian
Batman
Wonder Woman
Superman
Flash
Green Lantern
Aquaman
Martian Mahnunter
Plastic Man
Atom
Phantom Stranger

Disney characters:
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Kim Possible
Ron Stoppable
Hirotaka
Yori
Hercules
Aladdin
Peter Pan
Jack Skellington
The Beast
Darkwing Duck
Robin Hood
Mulan
Captain Shang
Inspector Gadget
Mr. Incredible
Elasti-Girl
Dash
Violet

Marvel Comics characters:
Storm
Cyclops
Rogue
Jean Grey
Gambit
Wolverine
Psylocke
Jubilee
Spiderman
Silver Surfer
The Thing
Invisible Woman
Mr. Fantasic
Human Torch
Quicksilver
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Thor
Iron Man
Captain America

There will be more, but I haven't decided yet. What other characters would you like to see in the game?

The fighting system will be a mixture of that of Kingdom Hearts 2, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Capcom's Street Fighter and Marvel vs Capcom games. What would be your concept? I'll be happy to consider some suggestions.

KentaRawr!
06-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Link. I want Link to be in the game. :cool:

SuperMillionaire
06-12-2006, 01:47 PM
Link. I want Link to be in the game. :cool:
From Zelda? Well, he's a Nintendo character, and I didn't include Nintendo... maybe we might put him in there, considering he was also in Soul Calibur 2, although Namco isn't a part of this either...

KentaRawr!
06-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Well make them a part of it! >:O We need Kilik, Link, Voldo, Berserker, and finally: Assassin. :)

edczxcvbnm
06-12-2006, 02:19 PM
Disney and Squenix in a fighting game just kills the game from the moment it leaves the gate.

Mo-Nercy
06-12-2006, 03:31 PM
Bugs Bunny isn't Disney. :eep:

Madame Adequate
06-12-2006, 06:33 PM
So I presume every single character is going to have either magic or Kryptonite?

(PS Include Varimathras.)

Old Manus
06-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Tony Blair

Special Attack: Freebie Holiday - when the going gets tough, Tony Blair runs away like a pansy on a free cruise to the Bahamas, and leaves an overweight man in his place to run the country.
Weakness: Moves are executed often years late, or not at all.

Erdrick Holmes
06-12-2006, 08:17 PM
... what the hell?

I Took the Red Pill
06-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Moses

Special Attack 1: Shalom Slam. Unleash the spiritual power of Mt. Sinai and the chosen people upon your unsuspecting foe.

Special Attack 2: 10 9 Commandments. A nine-hit combo unleashed when Moses calls upon the power of his old buddy from college, God to pummel his opponent. Why only nine? Because you're already breaking one commandment by merely using this attack: "Thou shalt not kill"

KentaRawr!
06-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Tony the Tiger would be nice too. His super special attack would be the great attack. :D

Speaking of Tony, let's have Tony Hawk in there too.

Speaking of over-rated, maybe we could have Master Chief.

Speaking of Halo, perhaps we could have a dead guy in there.

Speaking of dead, let's put in a Re-Dead.

Speaking of Zelda, let's put Zelda in there.

Speaking of stupid people, let's put Jack Thompson in there.

Speaking of Video Games (Sorta), maybe we could get Ralph Baer in the game.

Speaking of creation, maybe we could get a creature from Spore in there.

Speaking of that, I can't think of anything. ;)

SuperMillionaire
06-12-2006, 08:35 PM
Alright, this is turning out to be a joke that you guys have all created. The characters have to be from Disney, Capcom, Warner Bros. DC Comics, Marvel Comics, or Square-Enix. Or you can create a unch of brand new fighters for the heroes to either team up or fight against. Yeah, it can be a battle of classic vs all-new!

Azure Chrysanthemum
06-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Rule of thumb: Warner Brothers and Disney characters do not go well with fighting games.

Lionx
06-12-2006, 10:01 PM
You know with the list of characters i cant see this as more than a joke @_@ Esepecially when you try to mix in KH2 and all those other different fighting formulas..>>

KentaRawr!
06-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Okay, no more joking around. :choc2:

I suppose it's an interesting idea, but alot of those characters don't seem fit for a fighting game. Such as Bugs Bunny and Kim Possible. The styles just clash too much. o.o

Edit: I am not good at reading posts. :) I thought you were complaining. Anyway, here's MY new fighter!

A clash between Bugs Bunny, Spiderman, and Strider. A Ninja Bunny who studies the art of the Spider Ninja. He uses webbing as his form of transportation, and his main weapon is a carrot. He wears Black and Orange. His face is covered with a black and red bunny mask. His name is Ryarbun. :cool:

SuperMillionaire
06-13-2006, 01:25 PM
Okay, no more joking around. :choc2:

I suppose it's an interesting idea, but alot of those characters don't seem fit for a fighting game. Such as Bugs Bunny and Kim Possible. The styles just clash too much. o.o

Edit: I am not good at reading posts. :) I thought you were complaining. Anyway, here's MY new fighter!

A clash between Bugs Bunny, Spiderman, and Strider. A Ninja Bunny who studies the art of the Spider Ninja. He uses webbing as his form of transportation, and his main weapon is a carrot. He wears Black and Orange. His face is covered with a black and red bunny mask. His name is Ryarbun. :cool:
Great idea.

The special effects would include camera shaking, as well as hit explosions, stars, and words to describe the sound of the attack, such as "slash!". There will be superhero, mystical, magical, mutant, cosmic, and cybernetic attacks that will be seen on the fighters.

I still have yet to decide on a fighting system. It has to be a mix of KH2, SSBM, MUA, SF, and MVC.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-13-2006, 02:50 PM
u cant mix those.....

Madame Adequate
06-13-2006, 03:59 PM
Tony Blair

Special Attack: Freebie Holiday - when the going gets tough, Tony Blair runs away like a pansy on a free cruise to the Bahamas, and leaves an overweight man in his place to run the country.
Weakness: Moves are executed often years late, or not at all.

Wait, you're not Levian at all! >=|

SuperMillionaire
06-13-2006, 11:42 PM
u cant mix those.....
Not all parts of it, but certain parts. Which parts should I take in from each fighting system?

Sylvie
06-13-2006, 11:48 PM
Add Akuma. Akuma is a must.

Markus. D
06-14-2006, 04:29 AM
maybe Tifa would have attacks styled as Faust (ovcourse not as zany and random)

where a random choice and a little luck will determine what will happen in the special attack or something.

SuperMillionaire
06-14-2006, 08:29 PM
Add Akuma. Akuma is a must.
I will. And Sephiroth too. They are both evil boss characters, and I will have Apocalypse (from X-Men) have them undergo a cybernation transformation to become Cyber-Akuma and Cyber-Sephiroth!

drunkymonkey
06-14-2006, 09:09 PM
I always thought that 'Naked Granny Wrestling' and 'Bradford Race Riots: The Game' would both be worth a try.

SuperMillionaire
06-15-2006, 12:25 AM
I always thought that 'Naked Granny Wrestling' and 'Bradford Race Riots: The Game' would both be worth a try.
?!?!

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-15-2006, 02:56 AM
u cant mix those.....
Not all parts of it, but certain parts. Which parts should I take in from each fighting system?
u can always do diffrent modes

Lionx
06-15-2006, 03:02 AM
You probably want to follow Guilty Gear XX's lead, with alot of characters that are unique, however lots of sharable subsystems that even out the madness and yet keep its unique individual characters and freeform-ness.

drunkymonkey
06-15-2006, 01:50 PM
?!?!First customer, possibly?

Sylvie
06-15-2006, 05:29 PM
Add Akuma. Akuma is a must. I will. And Sephiroth too. They are both evil boss characters, and I will have Apocalypse (from X-Men) have them undergo a cybernation transformation to become Cyber-Akuma and Cyber-Sephiroth!

Akuma isn't necessarily (sp?) evil. He has been known to help those in need. But why don't you just make Sephiroth morph into Safer Sephiroth and Akuma morph into Shin Akuma?

SuperMillionaire
06-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Add Akuma. Akuma is a must. I will. And Sephiroth too. They are both evil boss characters, and I will have Apocalypse (from X-Men) have them undergo a cybernation transformation to become Cyber-Akuma and Cyber-Sephiroth!

Akuma isn't necessarily (sp?) evil. He has been known to help those in need. But why don't you just make Sephiroth morph into Safer Sephiroth and Akuma morph into Shin Akuma?
Well, Akuma is actually Shin Akuma, but then is transformed in Cyber Akuma by Apocalypse (from X-Men). Instead of Safer Sephiroth, I'll do Cyber Sephiroth.

Sylvie
06-16-2006, 01:43 PM
But Shin Akuma is Akuma up to his true power. Do what you want though... it ain't my game.

SuperMillionaire
06-16-2006, 02:10 PM
Hey, this is influenced by many other games.

What do YOU think the fighting system would be like? Submit and I'll choose the best design. It has to be a mixture of KH2, SSBM, SF, MVC, and MUA.

Sylvie
06-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Make a mode for Tag Battle, Team Battle, Practice... I would also like to see a FF Twist in it, where the damage amount appears when you hit someone like, "30!" and stuff... Also make the arena's able to fall off of, and make it so that you can use the environment against your enemy. OH and make a mode where like, 4 people can fight like SSB. I'll think of more later.

SuperMillionaire
06-17-2006, 10:50 PM
Thanks. More ideas, please!

SuperMillionaire
06-18-2006, 04:25 AM
Hey guys, I just added 80 more characters!

boys from the dwarf
06-19-2006, 08:02 AM
and when an FF character wins i think the last move should do 9999 damage. and if they start losing their HP bar should go yellow. ive always imagined a MVC style fighting game with FF characters. but warner bros and disney? are you sure about that?

SuperMillionaire
06-19-2006, 02:01 PM
and when an FF character wins i think the last move should do 9999 damage. and if they start losing their HP bar should go yellow. ive always imagined a MVC style fighting game with FF characters. but warner bros and disney? are you sure about that?
Hey, Kingdom Hearts didn't seem to make much sense at first, but it did in the end, so I'll do this too. It's going to be more childish and funny, so I'm aiming for an E10/Pre-Teen rating instead of a Teen rating. As is Kingdom Hearts, this fighting game is aimed at a younger audience.

boys from the dwarf
06-19-2006, 04:28 PM
but this is different to kingdom hearts. its a fighting game where KH is an RPG. how would most of these characters fight? alladin? whatll he do to beat the enemies? its a great idea and im not against having disney andwarner bros but you should definetly think it through (which i think you have.) before putting in random characters that cant even fight. also your choive for FF characters could be better. a lot of the main good guys are similar in abilities so putting in kuja and sephiroth or chaos or the emporor or someone like that would be a good idea.

SuperMillionaire
06-20-2006, 01:32 PM
but this is different to kingdom hearts. its a fighting game where KH is an RPG. how would most of these characters fight? alladin? whatll he do to beat the enemies? its a great idea and im not against having disney and warner bros but you should definetly think it through (which i think you have.) before putting in random characters that cant even fight. also your choive for FF characters could be better. a lot of the main good guys are similar in abilities so putting in kuja and sephiroth or chaos or the emporor or someone like that would be a good idea.

I've thought these over. I know I just can't put someone in who can't fight, so I thought it through, and this is perhaps the most logical cast I could think of. I guess I'll have to study what moves the characters make in movies and other games, and also create new moves. Level 3 Super combos will be called Limit breaks. They require 3 stocks of super meter, out of a total of 6.

Furthermore. I will modify certain characters' movelists. For example:

Ryu
Original appearance: Street Fighter
Move list:
*also available in the air

Special moves:
High Surge Ball* (standing Hadou-ken)
Low Surge Ball (crouching Hadou-ken)
Fiery Surge Ball (Shakunetsu Hadou-ken)
Atomic Surge Ball
Dragon Punch (Shoryuken)
Hurricane Kick* (Tatsumaki-Senpukyaku)

Super combos:
Super Surge Beam* (Shinku Hadou-ken)
Dragon Punch of Destruction (Metsu Shoryuken)
Super Hurricane Kick (Shinku Tatsumaki-Senpukyaku)
Super Blitzkrieg

Limit Breaks (Level 3 super combos):
Super Atomic Surge Ball (Denjin Hadou-ken)
True Dragon Punch (Shin Shoryuken)

Also, I wanted to get the heroes out of the way first. After that, then I can think of some villains. The first three I've thought about are Akuma, Sephiroth, and Apocalypse.

I also need more ideas for a battle system! I have two, but I'd like to see your styles. And I'd like you to create some new characters, too! Give me at least about 4 or so, and more if you can.

boys from the dwarf
06-20-2006, 04:16 PM
ive played MVC 2 and can give you ideas for characters.

kuja (trance.).

special attacks.

flare, holy and reflect. ( flare should be an area attack. holy should be a beam and reflect should reflect any attacks back at the attacker for a short amount of time.)

hyper combos.

ultima beams. launches focussed beams for massive damage.

ultima explosion. massive ultima area attack. hits everything on the screen.

demi. takes a certain percentage of the enemies health off.

ill make some more up later. tifa and zell are too similar in abilties to be put in the same game. same with quite a lot of the others.

Sylvie
06-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Are you actually making this game or do you think you're making this game?

boys from the dwarf
06-21-2006, 07:10 AM
i doubt s/hes making it or anything but its sorta fun to make up characters.

SuperMillionaire
06-22-2006, 01:29 PM
ive played MVC 2 and can give you ideas for characters.

kuja (trance.).

special attacks.

flare, holy and reflect. ( flare should be an area attack. holy should be a beam and reflect should reflect any attacks back at the attacker for a short amount of time.)

hyper combos.

ultima beams. launches focussed beams for massive damage.

ultima explosion. massive ultima area attack. hits everything on the screen.

demi. takes a certain percentage of the enemies health off.

ill make some more up later. tifa and zell are too similar in abilties to be put in the same game. same with quite a lot of the others.
I decided to keep Tifa. I have decided to put some Final Fantasy XII characters in there as well.

boys from the dwarf
06-22-2006, 04:12 PM
well FF12 isnt out yet and remember that a lot of fans love the enemies though.

SuperMillionaire
06-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Don't worry. That's the hero list. I'll come up with the villains too. Sephiroth will be there.

Also, I'm considering summons, similar to those in Marvel vs Capcom. What summons should I put in this game? They should be from Marvel, Capcom, Disney, Final Fantasy, DC Comics, and Warner Bros.

Here's what I'm thinking:
Riku
Roxas
Ifrit
Shiva
Bahamut
Leviathan
Carbuncle
Alexander
Doomtrain
Tonberry
Anima
Donald
Daisy
Launchpad McQuack
Yen Sid
Goofy
Stitch
Genie
Tinkerbell
Mushu
Lightning McQueen
Tron Bonne and the Servbots
Duo
Alia
Iris
Colonel
Ciel
Signas
Amingo (from Marvel vs Capcom 2)
Sho, Gennety, and Hoover
Yakko, Wakko, and Dot
Slappy and Skippy Squirrels
The Goodfeathers
Katie Ka-Boom

Any other summons from Capcom, Disney, DC Comics, Warner Bros., Marvel, or Square-Enix? Keep in mind; they are good summons. You can select up to four summons to use in battle (Battle for the Universe only). I'll have to take care of evil summons later.

Sylvie
06-24-2006, 12:10 AM
Is this game actually being made, SuperMillionare?

Roogle
06-24-2006, 12:12 AM
Well, there are a lot of reasons why the rosters in fighting games aren't terribly huge. It becomes really hard to balance each character and ensure that the system does not allow infinite combos or glitches on certain characters or on all characters. Do you know what I mean?

You might want to trim the list down a little bit just to keep it realistic, even though it is just a thread for the creative flow of ideas. I'd recommend getting rid of a few obscure characters from the comics' universes, for example, Lola Bunny. Unless her planned skillset just had to be in the game, she'd probably be a waste of space!

I'm glad to see that you included some nice Capcom characters, though, but if you have Rose, you might as well have M. Bison.

SuperMillionaire
07-01-2006, 02:58 AM
Well, there are a lot of reasons why the rosters in fighting games aren't terribly huge. It becomes really hard to balance each character and ensure that the system does not allow infinite combos or glitches on certain characters or on all characters. Do you know what I mean?

You might want to trim the list down a little bit just to keep it realistic, even though it is just a thread for the creative flow of ideas. I'd recommend getting rid of a few obscure characters from the comics' universes, for example, Lola Bunny. Unless her planned skillset just had to be in the game, she'd probably be a waste of space!

I'm glad to see that you included some nice Capcom characters, though, but if you have Rose, you might as well have M. Bison.
I want to set records here. I put those Looney Tunes characters in there because their future counterparts from Loonatics Unleashed can fight, so I made their present characters fight as well. I'm planning this release for the Playstation 3 or 4, which will most likely have the technical requirements to boast this kind of game, and all characters will be balanced. All characters' abilities will be raised to a superhero level far beyond that of the Marvel vs Capcom series, alllowing all sorts of special effects. And many villains will be in the game, including M. Bison, Urien, Gill, Akuma, Sephiroth, Magneto, Apocalypse, and many more.

SuperMillionaire
07-01-2006, 03:11 AM
Hey, I've just come out with two possible fighting systems I could use:

1. Classic Capcom style
LP, MP, HP, LK, MK, HK, Punch x3, and Kick x3. You can perform chain combos (light-to-hard) on both the ground and in the air. With 4 fighters on your team, press LP+LK to switch to your second character, MP+MK to switch to your third character, and HP+HK to switch to your fourth character.

2. New style.
One punch and one kick button, Press repeatedly until your character executes a combo-finishing move (similar to Kingdom Hearts). Reaction command (similar to Kingdom Hearts 2) has several commands, inluding dodge, parry, counterattack, and more. Throw button allow you to throw (or grab) your opponent. Run and sidestep buttons are used. You select four summons to help you in battle. There are two different attacks for each summon, which all come out at the same time.

Super combos will be called limit breaks. The limit break gauge is a hybrid of the Final Fantasy style with the Street Fighter style. Every time you hit an opponent, the bonus message will tell you how much HP you have taken off the opponent's lifebar.

Which one do you like better? And what else would you like to see in the battle system?

PS: Sorry for double-posting/bumping. Please don't close this thread.

Sylvie
07-01-2006, 09:41 AM

1. Classic Capcom style
LP, MP, HP, LK, MK, HK, PPP, and KKK. You can perform chain combos (light-to-hard) on both the ground and in the air. With 4 fighters on your team, press LP+LK to switch to your second character, MP+MK to switch to your third character, and HP+HK to switch to your fourth character.

2. New style.
One punch and one kick button, Press repeatedly until your character executes a combo-finishing move (similar to Kingdom Hearts). Reaction command (similar to Kingdom Hearts 2) has several commands, inluding dodge, parry, counterattack, and more. Throw button allow you to throw (or grab) your opponent. Run and sidestep buttons are used. You select four summons to help you in battle. There are two different attacks for each summon, which all come out at the same time.

Which one do you like better? And what else would you like to see in the battle system?

:eek: KKK?? This sounds complicated...

drunkymonkey
07-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Yeah, Ryu fighting a white-robed lyncher? Seems very complicated.

SuperMillionaire
07-01-2006, 06:21 PM

1. Classic Capcom style
LP, MP, HP, LK, MK, HK, PPP, and KKK. You can perform chain combos (light-to-hard) on both the ground and in the air. With 4 fighters on your team, press LP+LK to switch to your second character, MP+MK to switch to your third character, and HP+HK to switch to your fourth character.

2. New style.

:eek: KKK?? This sounds complicated...
PPP = Punch x3
KKK = Kick x3

And there is no Ku Klux Klan in this game.

KentaRawr!
07-01-2006, 07:13 PM

:mad: Darn.

Okay, another character idea.

Name: Genji (lolz)

Genji is a cross between Strider and Akuma. He has a black and dark blue suit, with a belt saying "WOOT!" on it. He uses his knives and fists as his weapons. His special move is "Knife-oken", where he throws a single knife with two hands.

SuperMillionaire
07-06-2006, 06:21 PM

:mad: Darn.

Okay, another character idea.

Name: Genji (lolz)

Genji is a cross between Strider and Akuma. He has a black and dark blue suit, with a belt saying "WOOT!" on it. He uses his knives and fists as his weapons. His special move is "Knife-oken", where he throws a single knife with two hands.
He needs to have a movelist. A few special moves, and a few super combos.

Also, you can derive from other fighters, but also put some originality in them.

JaytodaP
07-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Ya need the Juggernaut. Hands down hes like, the best character.

NeoCracker
07-07-2006, 03:51 PM
You should use the Incredible hulk. Just give him one attack, smashing things.

boys from the dwarf
07-08-2006, 02:47 PM
hulks move list

"hulk smash!"

"hulk bash!"

and thats all there is to it!

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-08-2006, 03:21 PM
There should be a Tonberry summon:tonberry:

Sylvie
07-08-2006, 08:43 PM
I think I should be in it, only make me have a katana. No knives.

SuperMillionaire
07-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Is Tonberry from FF?

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Is Tonberry from FF?

Yes his a classic monster from FF and a bad ass to...a game withought the tonberry is always imcomplete.

Also are you going to put the Turks in there?

It would be nice to have Reno and Rude.

SuperMillionaire
07-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Oh, thanks. Tonberry will be a summon here. What are the rest of the summons from FF? Tell me, please.

And I don't know if I'm gonna put the turks in there...

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Ohhh come on put at least Reno he would make a great fighting character...:(

There are a lot of summons i tell the most important to me and the ones that appear more:

Ifrit
Shiva
Bahamut
Leviathan
Carbuncle( although if itīs a fighting game he wouldnīt make much sense)
Alexander
Doomtrain( it would be nice to see him)
Tonberry
Anima ( cause itīs awesome)

Are you really making a game?

Cause it sounds like a game i would like to have.

SuperMillionaire
07-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Ohhh come on put at least Reno he would make a great fighting character...:(

There are a lot of summons i tell the most important to me and the ones that appear more:

Ifrit
Shiva
Bahamut
Leviathan
Carbuncle( although if itīs a fighting game he wouldnīt make much sense)
Alexander
Doomtrain( it would be nice to see him)
Tonberry
Anima ( cause itīs awesome)

Are you really making a game?

Cause it sounds like a game i would like to have.
Okay, great. Thanks. Perhaps I will put Reno in there. See the character list. I replaced the five FFXII characters with the four turks (including Reno) and Wakka from FFX.

Also, which of those summons are good, and which are evil?

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Hummm... i donīt think there are really evil summons...maybe Anima...but it all depends on how you use them...

SuperMillionaire
07-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Okay... good. Hmmmmm... perhaps I may even put in one original character in there... a female character, like Ingrid from Capcom Fighting Evolution, except that she will use wind power... I don't know what her last name would be, but her first name is Katrina.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Is this just an idea?Or is it actually turning into something bigger?