PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben in Motorcycle accident

silentenigma
06-12-2006, 06:48 PM
woah. I guess he's in "serious but stable" condition as of now...

Elite Lord Sigma
06-13-2006, 01:22 AM

Who's Big Ben? For a moment there I thought you were talking about the British clock tower. Then I realized that clock towers don't ride motorcycles.

jesteranimefreak
06-13-2006, 01:25 AM

Who's Big Ben? For a moment there I thought you were talking about the British clock tower. Then I realized that clock towers don't ride motorcycles.

Ben Rothlisberger of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Sad day for the NFL champions and the NFL in general... hope he's ok.

Kirobaito
06-13-2006, 01:37 AM
I'm sorry to hear that he's hurt, but this is now the third professional player in the last three years (Kellen Winslow, Jr., Jay Williams, and now Ben Roethlisberger) to have gotten in a serious motorcycle crash. I don't understand how people continue to get them without having a clue about what to do on them.

eestlinc
06-13-2006, 01:39 AM
it's sad, but what a moron. not even wearing a helmet.

Del Murder
06-13-2006, 01:57 AM
Sucks for him, but I bet Pitt will be ok. We can finally see if Spuuky is right that Big Ben sucks.

Strider
06-13-2006, 01:58 AM
You know what this means...

Charlie Batch, first round pick!

edczxcvbnm
06-13-2006, 06:59 AM
That is what he gets for riding the death cycle. I don't have much sympathy for those who get fucked up because they are riding a motorcycle. It has zero protection against anything which means that you would have to have beyond incredible luck and be perfect...which he used up his luck in the play offs against Indy and man in general is far from perfect.

It sucks but too damn bad. Maybe sports teams will take a stand against that and make players sign a contract that say they will not ride a motorcycle but may own one for collection purposes and the like.