PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me Why!

Laugh at face of Danger
06-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Why are we happier to walk aroun din our bikinis and our trunks rather than in our underwear?! Often our swimwear is much more revealing than underwear! Os there a tabboo i'm not aware of...?

Rye
06-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Today is a good day for young horny teenage males on EoFF, isn't it? :p

I Took the Red Pill
06-12-2006, 09:22 PM
It's established as ok to wear swimgear outside, I don't know why, but it's always been like that. You ask why, but what would you think if you saw a pale guy chilling outside with his briefs on? Plus, swimwear's often more comfortable. The main reason is it's better aesthetically, I guess.

DK
06-12-2006, 09:22 PM
It's just subconcious, I guess. Everyone knows underwear as something that's worn under your clothes, and not usually shown in public, therefore seeing someone in their undies is somehow different from seeing someone in swimwear, which is for the purpose of being outside and in public in, even if they are extremely similar.

Avarice-ness
06-12-2006, 09:33 PM
Haha, That made me laugh.

Yeah but really, it's almost the same thing, maybe because the swimsuits are made of thicker material it makes it somehow....... alot more right than some one just running around in bra and undies?
Hmm...:confused:

Anaisa
06-12-2006, 09:37 PM
I'm not happy to walk around in a bikini. I don't like revealing that much nowadays. I blame the perverts.

Tavrobel
06-12-2006, 09:43 PM

Rye FTW!

Jess
06-12-2006, 10:04 PM
My bikini bottoms are less revealing than my underwear as I like to wear the type with shorts. I suppose the upper half is just the same, though.

Psychotic
06-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Maybe if some of the girls, or indeed some of the more feminine males (I'm looking at you, BoB. That beard isn't fooling anyone) were to provide some photos, I might be able to give you a detailed answer. :jokey:

Captain Maxx Power
06-12-2006, 10:32 PM
Maybe if some of the girls, or indeed some of the more feminine males (I'm looking at you, BoB. That beard isn't fooling anyone) were to provide some photos, I might be able to give you a detailed answer. :jokey:

Much obliged;

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2199/hotchickcopy9mt.jpg

Rating of 1 to 9 please, none of that "2 HAWT 4 SKL" rubbish.

rubah
06-12-2006, 10:33 PM
People are embarassed to wear swimwear. That's why there's a big selection of covering things for them at walmart!

lovehurts
06-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Why are we happier to walk aroun din our bikinis and our trunks rather than in our underwear?! Often our swimwear is much more revealing than underwear! Os there a tabboo i'm not aware of...?

I dont like to walk around in my trunks I hate the feeling...and then I go in the pool and it feels ok but after when the trunks are wet I hate that feeling. Id rather walk in my underwear, but swimming trunks are much safer to wear around my family but thats only when Im going swimming other wise its just sort of wierd feeling. I hate the feeling. I can stand being in my underwear when my room gets realy hot.

HAAH where am I going with this? YOu wanted to know so whatever.....

Old Manus
06-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Doesn't bother these guys. (http://www.improveverywhere.com/mission_view.php?mission_id=54)

Anaisa
06-12-2006, 10:57 PM

Much obliged;

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2199/hotchickcopy9mt.jpg

Rating of 1 to 9 please, none of that "2 HAWT 4 SKL" rubbish.
That's not a girl or a feminine male. That's a half man half woman. If I'm rating it based on how repulsive I find those freaky lopsided muscular style breasts, I give it a 9.

Miriel
06-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Dude, I've asked this question *so* many times before in the past.

I don't really get it.

I go to the beach in my bikini and I like to walk around my house in my underwear, but people seem to have a huuuuuge problem with the underwear (OH GOD PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!) but no one has a problem with the bikini.

What's up with that?

Jojee
06-12-2006, 11:18 PM
I like the bikini with shorts too like Jess >_<;;

And while I wear all types of undies, I think boyshorts are so cute <3

I don't like walking around in bikini though XD I usually wear jeans + my swimsuit top which is more like a halter bra than a bikini unless I'm swimming! ;P

lovehurts
06-12-2006, 11:20 PM
BIKINI IS CLOTHES FOR AN OCCASION.

UNDERWEAR IS UNDER THE CLOTHES IT IS UNDER -WEAR.

THERE IS NO UNDERWEAR FOR A BIKINI!!!!!

PEOPLE PEOPLE!!!!!

sorry for annoying caps.

Reine
06-13-2006, 12:28 AM
This thread reminds of this awesome TV ad

Something about "How far can you be from the beach, before togs become undies?"

*Shows dude in speedos walking away from beach and crossing road to shopping centre* Togs, Togs, Togs *crosses road* undies *everyone immeadtly is in shock* undies, undies, undies...the whole ad never fails to make me laugh

Avarice-ness
06-13-2006, 12:29 AM

PEOPLE PEOPLE!!!!!

sorry for annoying caps.
Actually your organs are the closet things to 'under -wear' because your skins ontop of them. Technically bikini's are your like.... 2nd or 3rd layer wear.

But, When I was little people would walk around the town in their bikini's because it was a beach town, I'm sure if someone walked out in a bra and undies it wouldn't make any difference.

lovehurts
06-13-2006, 12:45 AM

PEOPLE PEOPLE!!!!!

sorry for annoying caps.
Actually your organs are the closet things to 'under -wear' because your skins ontop of them. Technically bikini's are your like.... 2nd or 3rd layer wear.

But, When I was little people would walk around the town in their bikini's because it was a beach town, I'm sure if someone walked out in a bra and undies it wouldn't make any difference.

I disagree. UNDERWEAR is meant to worn under. Swimming suits are not.

Yamaneko
06-13-2006, 12:48 AM
The beach has generally been a more relaxed place in terms of socially acceptable attire than other places. That's why. Don't fight the system.

Avarice-ness
06-13-2006, 12:50 AM
The beach has generally been a more relaxed place in terms of socially acceptable attire than other places. That's why. Don't fight the system.
Which is exactly why I wanna move back there. =[

KentaRawr!
06-13-2006, 12:51 AM
Well, for us guys, our underwear has a hole in the front. That's why we wear swimwear when swimming. For girls, I have no idea.

lovehurts
06-13-2006, 12:59 AM

I dont want to argue with the admin but in all the movies and in all of my many vacations to beach locations no one was in their under wear in public on the beach or anywhere.....If I asked my family that lives at Nc or Sc or any of those locations if I asked "does anyone roam in ther under wear here?" they would most likely look at me very strangely.

I still believe in this. Less rules and relaxation doesnt mean less caring about diginity and respect to others. Just because you might think its ok to go out in your sexy underwear it doesnt mean that everyone will respect that....or that it is practical by the majority.

rubah
06-13-2006, 01:03 AM
oh also, you can't really see nipples through wet bathingsuits like you can through wet brassieres!

Tavrobel
06-13-2006, 01:07 AM
The fabrics in lingerie shouldn't be exposed to water without proper care and knowledge of HOW to wash it. Bikinis can go anywhere, mostly because it is socially acceptable. Things have been like this for awhile; they wouldn't be that way if there weren't a reason.

Think about what underwear and swimsuits are made for. You are supposed to be outside in a bikini. Underwear is a no-no. You can't argue with the system, because there is nothing to argue. It was made for whatever reason, and should stay that way. Dignity and respect for women has long since been abolished (It's a little something I like to call... Hollywood). Fortunately enough, violence towards women has also long since been frowned upon and considered a crime (not that it is always reported).

oh also, you can't really see nipples through wet bathingsuits like you can through wet brassieres!

This shouldn't matter. A guy can see through anything if he's determined enough.

Yamaneko
06-13-2006, 01:15 AM

I dont want to argue with the admin but in all the movies and in all of my many vacations to beach locations no one was in their under wear in public on the beach or anywhere.....If I asked my family that lives at Nc or Sc or any of those locations if I asked "does anyone roam in ther under wear here?" they would most likely look at me very strangely.

I still believe in this. Less rules and relaxation doesnt mean less caring about diginity and respect to others. Just because you might think its ok to go out in your sexy underwear it doesnt mean that everyone will respect that....or that it is practical by the majority.
There's a whole set of other rules regarding underwear. That's never socially acceptable to show in public. I was just making the observation that showing off some skin at the beach has been acceptable for a long time now. That doesn't mean anything goes.

lovehurts
06-13-2006, 01:17 AM

There's a whole set of other rules regarding underwear. That's never socially acceptable to show in public. I was just making the observation that showing off some skin at the beach has been acceptable for a long time now. That doesn't mean anything goes.
Oh ok. I misunderstood. I am sorry. :)

Calliope
06-13-2006, 05:23 AM
Someone needs to upload the Trumpet ad:

"If you can't see the water, you're wearing undies, and you look like an idiot!"

eestlinc
06-13-2006, 05:27 AM
i feel much more comfortable in underwear than in swimming attire.

Reine
06-13-2006, 05:31 AM
Yes, thats the one!

togs togs togs, togs togs togs, undies!

EDIT: Thats was in response to Calliope's post

Drift
06-13-2006, 09:14 AM

what have you and hsu been doing rubah!

McLovin'
06-13-2006, 11:37 AM
This has made my afternoon.