PDA

View Full Version : Leveling

Fireblade13
06-12-2006, 09:36 PM
DO u find lvling as odd in FFTA as in FF2 as the whole attack urself finds itself in both. Also do u try teaching ur charecters all the skills.

Also what is the highest lvl u ever obtained and wat charecter was it.

Mine is Lini- a lvl 42 mogknight/juggler/thief (i'm the type who trys to get alot of skils.)

Skyblade
06-12-2006, 11:09 PM
I didn't mind the levelling. There were plenty of support abilities to give you Exp without resorting to attacking yourself.

And my highest character was level 50, with my entire clan.

Yuffie514
06-15-2006, 06:03 AM
i don't mind the levelling system since it's like Final Fantasy VIII - reach 100xp and then instead of needing 450xp more, you're on the next level! the whole process repeats itself. what i find irritating is that when one of my units is 12xp close to levelling and gains 20xp for a successful action, but the extra points do not get added onto the next level.

ScottNUMBERS
06-26-2006, 05:48 PM
Level50

The best way of leveling I found was to trade a level 50 unit with a friend at the start of a new game, take it into a battle and keep hitting it with your desired 'levelee' (Doing minor damage). Using this method my main character leveled up 20 times in one battle - just remember to take strikeback off if you decide to try it yourself. ;)

This is why I like the leveling system.

YukiKiro
06-27-2006, 04:07 AM
Lvl 43, Marielle. A Viera who is a Sniper/Assasin mix. Extremely deadly and extremely effective. With the concentrate skill it really makes her death toll skyrocket as the corner skill continues to drop foes instantly, and Ultima Masher does the same from afar. I've never found any joy in attacking my own characters, I just take lots of joy in desecrating my opponant and using one or two less experienced characters to level them up and gain them more skills.