PDA

View Full Version : KEPTIN!!!!

lovehurts
06-12-2006, 11:51 PM
Ok, image you could have your own star trek like ship. Imagine you were captin or a ship what would you make it like. Luxurious or a vicous efficent killing machine. Where would the ship go? Would you attempt the time traveling manuver. Would you include a sick bay. Would you have a fancy restaraunt or a mc donalds serving food? How would you make your "enterprise".

What would be deck one
or two
or three?

ect ect.

Who would be invited on your ship , who would be the quest who would be your crew? ect ect ect

What would be the name of your enterprise?

Levian
06-13-2006, 12:05 AM
Loony BoB would be the waiter, and he would feed me grapes while I solved the junior crossword. rubah weapon would take care of hostile objects. Old Manus would juggle with syringes, while rapping poetry made by eestlinc. lovehurts would sweep the chimney. Yes, my ship has a chimney.

Captain Maxx Power
06-13-2006, 10:40 AM
I think everyone knows what ship I'm captain of. :fencing:

Loony BoB
06-13-2006, 10:50 AM
Loony BoB would be the waiter, and he would feed me grapes while I solved the junior crossword. rubah weapon would take care of hostile objects. Old Manus would juggle with syringes, while rapping poetry made by eestlinc. lovehurts would sweep the chimney. Yes, my ship has a chimney.
I can't wait!

Christmas
06-13-2006, 10:51 AM

You should include a torture chamber and a graveyard.

Miriel
06-13-2006, 10:55 AM
A transport ship! Firefly class! With a lovable ragtag crew! And random adventures!

Chris
06-13-2006, 12:44 PM
I think everyone knows what ship I'm captain of. :fencing:
As if you would ever let us forget. Sorry, Master. :(

I don't like ships that can fly.

Reine
06-13-2006, 02:51 PM
hahahaha, I would command the Airship Immortal, an airship I made up for my story saga....

Its based upon the Airship Invincible from FFIII and FFIX, to a degree at least.

I actually drew the airship (top down)

bipper
06-13-2006, 02:58 PM
My ship would be very small, and have enough room for just me and a ration-food-maker-2000-pro. I would concentrate on makeing the ship indestructable and shielded; sacrificing any steering and weaponry to do so. I would then jet myself with one mighty pulse into the emptyness of space, where I would be alone for all eternity. I hope they have wi-fi out there :eek:

lovehurts
06-13-2006, 04:29 PM
hahahaha, I would command the Airship Immortal, an airship I made up for my story saga....

Its based upon the Airship Invincible from FFIII and FFIX, to a degree at least.

The reason I made this thread is because I am a making a map of a ship if youd let me I would be interested in seeing some of the decks of your ship I might just use them if youd let me.:)

DeathKnight
06-13-2006, 04:32 PM

I'd fly to a better world

Reine
06-13-2006, 04:45 PM

The reason I made this thread is because I am a making a map of a ship if youd let me I would be interested in seeing some of the decks of your ship I might just use them if youd let me.:)

Ive only drawn it from the top down, since thats about the best I can do, besides, no scanner :p

The premise behnd the Immortal, was that in the story, it was at first a flying castle. It transforms into the airship xD

Mercen-X
06-14-2006, 12:25 AM
As long as everyone shuts the hell up when I need my quiet time, I don't care how the ship looks . . . but I need a game room . . . all crew mates would willing engage in social time with me whether in sparring, gaming, or sports, and all women would be attracted to me (the ones that are single would be deplorably forward with me), the ship would cool though . . .

In reality, I think being the captain of a Federation ship would bite like a smurfing tick.

Psychotic
06-14-2006, 12:49 AM
I think everyone knows what ship I'm captain of. :fencing:Oh, even I know that one:

On the good ship lollipop
Its a sweet trip to a candy shop
Where bon-bons play
On the sunny beach of Peppermint Bay

I see the Star Trek and Firefly references have already been used up, but luckily I still know something I can fall back on. My ship would be bright red, and the crew would be complete smegheads.