PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo Fat @$$

G13
06-13-2006, 01:13 AM
Alright, I know what you're all thinking, "Come on man! More questions?" But this is the last one............. hopefully. I have gotten every Chocograph possible, but that jerk Fat Chocobo won't let me leave my chocobo in "Chocobo's Paradise". The only thing I can think of is that I missed some Crack or Dive. Soooooo............. if some one could tell me ALL of the Cracks and Dives............. that would be great. And don't tell me to go to gamefaqs, 'cause I tried it and it didn't help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doomie
06-13-2006, 01:14 AM
1. Gamefaqs.
2. Even after that, there is the beach sidequest.

G13
06-13-2006, 01:25 AM
What's the beach side-quest?

kain_ex
06-13-2006, 01:29 AM

After you found ALL the Chocographs, Dives and Cracks, talk to the Fat Chocobo. He'll tell you to go in all beaches of Gaia and press X, when you're out of the Chocobo. Well, it'll take a while to do it, and I hadn't completed it yet so I can't say what it gives...

G13
06-13-2006, 01:37 AM

After you found ALL the Chocographs, Dives and Cracks, talk to the Fat Chocobo. He'll tell you to go in all beaches of Gaia and press X, when you're out of the Chocobo. Well, it'll take a while to do it, and I hadn't completed it yet so I can't say what it gives...

Okay, so where are all of the Dives and Cracks?

Crossblades
06-13-2006, 02:39 AM
The dives and cracks have hidden treasure which it can only be accessed if you feed your chocobo a dead pepper. There are 2 cracks in the Forgotten Continent(one of them has Freya's Ultimate Weapon called Dragon's Hair), the center of the ocean where that portal would transport you to Terra has Zidane's Ultima Weapon(disk 4 only). There are more spots but I can't remember them at the moment

Rantz
06-13-2006, 10:10 AM
If I remember correctly the reward for the beach sidequest is full health and status replenishment at any beach in the world.

starseeker
06-13-2006, 02:51 PM
For one of the bubbles you have to go through Quan's dwelling and jump of the fishing bit at the back.

Chris
06-13-2006, 11:41 PM
The link is broken, so here:

http://i6.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/14b6a0n.jpg

Yellow dots are cracks. The green ones are bubbles/ dives.

G13
06-14-2006, 12:30 AM
Thanks! The map is really helpful!